Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Car snatching attempt at Neharpar

Like and Share the story
Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Car snatching attempt at Neharpar

Postby webmaster » Thu May 29, 2014 9:03 am

Received this information through email from one of our members. Members should be cautious and take precautions.

I just want to alert all of you residing in nehar par area due to a car snatching attempt that took place near Bihari Market and sector road junction today at 9am (May 28th 2014)

Today morning at 9am when I was going to Sector 14 to pick up my son from his coaching class from SPR Imperial Estate, a guy stopped my car by pointing towards my car tyre as it is puncture.

When I stopped my car and opens the window he said your car tyre is puncture and for some reason I felt something fishy and said thanks I will get it fixed. Hearing this the guy Immediately grabbed my collar and tried to pull me out of my car and 3 other guys (local goons type well-muscled) tried to open other doors of my car forcibly. As my car was locked from inside so I was able to get away from that situation without any harm.

This entire episode took hardly 40 seconds and if I had come outside the car or my car doors were not locked this could have resulted in a big incident.

I have already made a complaint at Sector 85 police station for the same and they too have verified the incident from the location by asking some locals there and filed a complaint.

I thought it is important for nehar par residents to know that such incidents can took place in day time also so its important to be alert and keep your car door and window locked properly and never stop your car in a similar situation.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: Car snatching attempt at Neharpar

Postby AHK » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:35 pm

Thanks for sharing and alerting us.
AHK
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development