Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

SRS Residency Maintenance Issue

Like and Share the story
Online resident community forum to connect with all members of SRS Residency Faridabad, Sector 88

SRS Residency Maintenance Issue

Postby akundan » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:34 pm

Residents of SRS are only paying the cost of this new agency, everybody else is enjoying! Entire society is running most of the time on DG due to inefficiency of new agency.

Dear RWA,

Below mail doesn’t surprised me as it is in line of what we know about the FAOA and about the few members of SRS  RWA (which have special mention in mail).

It looks like FAOA is marketing agency and trying to show rosy picture, which normally builder used to do, and hiding facts.

They send mail to other RWAs and trying to market their illegal activities. Other RWAs doesn’t know about the reality that’s why they given their remarks based on what they have been told.

We all know that it is not as good as the picture is projected by few persons of the society or outsiders.

Below mail raise many question to all of us, what is interest of FAOA in this process and why are they concern about our internal matters. At the outset, who are they to interfere in our matters.

Moving forward, as we all know the ground reality of illegal changeover of maintenance company and whole process is full of errors and legal complexity. It has become mess in SRS Residency. Because the handover is still not formally completed as per law and legal procedure, which means illegal activity by RWA and dully supported by FAOA. Why those (RWA and FAOA) are doing this, reasons best known to them.

Some new agency has been formed by some influential persons and this maintenance agency has been forcefully entered in the society without any formal hand over process. How can a unknown company comes and trying to takeover maintenance services, how and why? Is it possible without support of some influential persons. I hope you know them who all are those.

The people of SRS Residency are suffering due to this illegal activity of maintenance company. Here are few effects of outcome of illegal activities which has been carried out with support of our hon’able Board of Managers:

1. Power Back up charges has been shoot up by more than 200%. The entire society is running of DG due to inexperience and inefficiency of staff of new maintenance agency. They normally take 2-3 hours to repair a electric fuse.
Result : Cost to residents

2. Without filling the underground water tank from the submersible pumps they run the pumps to lift the water from empty underground tank to overhand tank which result in damage of water pumps.
Result : Cost to Residents

3. Do not know to run Sewage treatment Plant, Entire STP has been submerged in the water and entire STP has been collapsed.
Result : Cost to Residents

And many more which we are facing on daily basis.

4. The new maintenance agency Intellicare does not hold PAN card at the time of submission of quote and verifiable  service tax number as on date..
Reason: Best known to FAOAGF because its official seems to have stake in Intellicare and got first illegal business in collusion with RWA officials.

To Challenge the illegal activities which has been carried out be current elected  a formal complaint has been submitted to registrar office, as By-laws has been registered without any GBM meeting and approval of residents/owners and that was registered by illegal way. Reply from current elected body is awaited and we are continuously following with registrar office.

I request you all to Arise, Awake and Stop not till these malpractices in society will be stopped coompletely.

Regards

Your  Fellow Resident
SRS Residency
akundan

Re: SRS Residency Maintenance Issue

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:28 pm

This seems to be the frustration of a Builder who has lost a mine of Gold. Anyway this is democracy and and all have right to vent their anger to a system.

SRS is the First Completely Legal RWA that has taken over the maintainance of such a Huge Township. & expecting it to conduct Flawless service is like expecting Kejriwal to root out whole corruption of this huge country.

It is the duty of all residents to help the RWA because it is the only respresentative that has won the right for them from a corrupt blood thirsty builder. It is Residents body Common Guy it is your group.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:51 pm

Those who have grudges should wait and Run for the RWA post in Yearly Elections. pls read the Byelaws to know your rights.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby aniruddh » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:40 pm

I am also the resident of SRS Residency and paying the cost of this illegal activity of RWA and Builder. First time ever in last 3 years, my electricity units of DG are almost equal to the normal units. Normally 5-10 units on DG comes every month but this month the units on DG has come more than 300. And this is just because of inefficiency of this illegal appointed agency by few residency members only. It seems they have formed this agency for their personal benefit only.

These people takes 2-3 hours to repair a fuse and due to this society is running most of the time on DG sets. Why should i bear the cost of incompetency of some other person.
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:04 pm

FAOA,GF & RWA should do something about this urgently.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby akundan » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:18 pm

Intellicare put 9 th fail guy as Electrician....just think abt this blunder!!!!There is no police verification or generate ESI no. for any of the staff...??ESI is responsibility of employer means RWA has to do all needful.But just because of few guys benefits ;they just bring Intellicare as service agency who doesn't have PAN I'd or Service tax no. when they start their service on 1st June.
akundan

Postby aniruddh » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:26 am

Dear All,

I am the resident of SRS Residency and paying the cost of this illegal activity of RWA and Builder. First time ever in last 3 years, my electricity units of DG are almost equal to the normal units. Normally 5-10 units on DG comes every month but this month the units on DG has come more than 300. And this is just because of inefficiency of this illegal appointed agency by few residency members only. It seems they have formed this agency for their personal benefit only.
These people takes 2-3 hours to repair a fuse and due to this society is running most of the time on DG sets. Why should i bear the cost of incompetency of some other person.

Can anybody come forward to pay this difference of 290 units of DG for mine and my other fellow residents those are ultimate sufferer due to the incometency of this startup company from back door to support some business interest of few individuals and this one illicit act creates many doubts on residents. Please come forward who is supporting this intellicare and bear all these bills.

Also none of the questions have been answered those have asked by various residents since long time. A summary of these questions are as follows once again:

1 - A Company who is going to manage annually 2.5Cr approx. business does not have any Letter Head ?

2 - If letter head is same which is attached (downloaded from SRSResidents forum) then what is address of M/s Intellicare ?

3 - No Registered address of a company - then how can I rely on services ?

4 - No website , nor even a domain name as their mail id is intellicare99@gmail.com ?

5 - No branch offices ?

6. Why Intellicare is not Startup Company, whose PAN number is registered in 08/06/2014 only?

7. The last three years audited balance sheet as well as Income tax return, along with memorandum of association, articles of association or partnership deed of m/s Intellicare is not shared.

8. Why SRS Residency is not a laboratory for Intellicare to establish them as maintenance company for Neharpar region and NCR for multi-crore society maintenance business?

===================================================================================

As per shared documents the selection of maintenance agency based on Limited Tender where vendee approached venders for quoting the rates. Open tender was not done because no advertisement given in any newspapers.

Again my question is “Who had approached M/s Intellicare for quoting the rate for maintenance”?

I mean who knows M/s Intellicare before it’s birth?

As per documentary evidence, the company comes in existence from the month of June’14. But, our RWA person collected quotation in the month of March / April ’14.

Then who is the person has knowledge about birth of M/s Intellicare?

It seems that rate of other agencies were leaked to M/s Intellicare (non-existence company) for becoming first lowest (L 1).

Please also share in which mode quoted rates were accepted i.e. in sealed envelope and these rates opened in presence of how many persons, whose signatures are available. If not then explain why not initiated legal action for favoring M/s Intellicare (non-existence company) only for relation (relation also established in Federation of ……….) ?

Several residents already questioned on Credentials, false Experience of M/s Intellicare, please clarify?

Regards

Anirudh Gupta
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Help us to get answers from SRS RWA......

Postby aniruddh » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:33 am

Dear All,

I am the resident of SRS Residency and paying the cost of this illegal activity of RWA and Builder. First time ever in last 3 years, my electricity units of DG are almost equal to the normal units. Normally 5-10 units on DG come every month but this month the units on DG has come more than 300. And this is just because of inefficiency of this illegal appointed agency by few residency members only. It seems they have formed this agency for their personal benefit only.
These person take 2-3 hours to repair a fuse and due to this society is running most of the time on DG sets. Why should i bear the cost of incompetency of some other person?
Can anybody come forward to pay this difference of 290 units of DG for mine and my other fellow residents those are ultimate sufferer due to the incompetency of this start-up company from back door to support some business interest of few individuals and this one illicit act creates many doubts on residents. Please come forward who is supporting this intellicare and bear all these bills.
Also none of the questions have been answered those have asked by various residents since long time. A summary of these questions are as follows once again:
1 - A Company who is going to manage annually 2.5Cr approx. business does not have any Letter Head ?
2 - If letter head is same which is attached (downloaded from SRSResidents forum) then what is address of M/s Intellicare ?
3 - No Registered address of a company - then how can I rely on services ?
4 - No website , nor even a domain name as their mail id is intellicare99@gmail.com ?
5 - No branch offices ?
6. Why Intellicare is not Startup Company, whose PAN number is registered in 08/06/2014 only?
7. The last three years audited balance sheet as well as Income tax return, along with memorandum of association, articles of association or partnership deed of m/s Intellicare is not shared.
8. Why SRS Residency is not a laboratory for Intellicare to establish them as maintenance company for Neharpar region and NCR for multi-crore society maintenance business?
==================================================================================
As per shared documents the selection of maintenance agency based on Limited Tender where vendee approached venders for quoting the rates. Open tender was not done because no advertisement given in any newspapers.
Again my question is “Who had approached M/s Intellicare for quoting the rate for maintenance”?
I mean who knows M/s Intellicare before it’s birth?

As per documentary evidence, the company comes in existence from the month of June’14. But, our RWA person collected quotation in the month of March / April ’14.
Then who is the person has knowledge about birth of M/s Intellicare?
It seems that rate of other agencies were leaked to M/s Intellicare (non-existence company) for becoming first lowest (L 1).
Please also share in which mode quoted rates were accepted i.e. in sealed envelope and these rates opened in presence of how many persons, whose signatures are available. If not then explain why not initiated legal action for favoring M/s Intellicare (non-existence company) only for relation (relation also established in Federation of ……….) ?
Several residents already questioned on Credentials, false Experience of M/s Intellicare, please clarify?
Regards
Anirudh Gupta
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Help us to get answers from SRS RWA......

Postby aniruddh » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:34 am

Asmaan se gire...Khajoor pe atke.....
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:14 am

FAOA,GF should come CLEAN about this isue. Because no response or Neglecting the issue deliberately means a serious loss of credibility to them.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajivferroin » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:14 pm

Dear Anirudh,

First of all let me make it clear i am not a member of SRS; your post is visible for all of us and after reading your post contents it prompted me to send this reply.

Your points suggest malafide intentions somewhere in the process; but looking deeper it seems that this thing is going on for quite long and only when it impacted you in terms of bill you did this investigation. Is there any reason for you to not participate earlier and work for your society in general. The data you pointed is very useful and had you been active earlier these agencies without any SLA (or penalty) couldn't had been possible.

What exactly you would do now; because just posting questions and unauthenticated data in public forum has no meaning if there is no one to take this to logical end.

Please share your plans and then request others to support you; people will follow leaders and if you are doing good you will get massive support.

Regards
Raj
rajivferroin

Postby itsmuls » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:47 pm

Well said Mr. Rajiv, the question which have been posted should have been directed to the SRS RWA or else, if Mr. Anirudh is so concerned about his society, he would have participated in the process of selection of the Maintenance Agency. The above post, it seems to be a fall-out with the SRS RWA because of personal pinch by consumption of higher DG units, otherwise, the queries raised would have not come to this common forum.
itsmuls
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby akundan » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:42 am

Dear All,

This post is created to just aware all other Societies to Beware of this Fake company called Intellicare as SRS Residency is their first assignment and they will certainly try to snatch other PO from other societies.Intellicare dont have valid office address ,Service Tax number ,no prior exp. and recently their Partners splitted so Dont Entertain this Fargi Company Intellicare.We are doing all the actions which required to kick Intellicare off from SRS Residency.

Thanks,
Ajit
akundan

Postby webmaster » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:08 am

Who are the owners/stakeholders of this agency called 'Intellicare' ?
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: SRS Residency Maintenance Issue: Cheating by RWA and Builder

Postby aniruddh » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:56 am

I certainly know that posting such things will not help me that some person will pay my bill of these DG units. I have to fight it on right platform. My intention of posting such happenings is to get some constructive suggestions from all of you fellow neighbors. And also to aware you so that you people will not be trapped by somebody in your society who will tell you to reduce CAM charges by Rs. 100-200 and slap you with Rs.4000-5000 with DG units every month.
I would also like to mention here one more important update that , there are 90% of the residents are suffering with the similar problem in SRS Residency but these few powerful members have created panic amongst all by giving threatening of court case. And you also know, Most of us are service class persons and do not have sufficient time to to fight in court against these all. But now water level has come up to head so for survival of myself and my family, I am bound to go legal against them. Thank you All for your valuable suggestions and support. I already have some of the proofs available with me and awaiting some more as they are about to reach me shortly. Please suggest some genuine lawyer who can help me in this regard and can save my time and money both.
I shall be highly obliged to you for such favour.
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to SRS Residency