Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

SRS Residency Maintenance Issue

Like and Share the story
Online resident community forum to connect with all members of SRS Residency Faridabad, Sector 88

Re: SRS Residency Maintenance Issue

Postby aniruddh » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:00 pm

naveenarichwal wrote:Those who have grudges should wait and Run for the RWA post in Yearly Elections. pls read the Byelaws to know your rights.

Sir,
Inhone to Bye laws bhi farzi register karwa liye hain. With out GBM byelaws are registered. Paap ka Ghara oopar tak bhar chuka hai....
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Help us to get answers from SRS RWA......

Postby aniruddh » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:09 pm

itsmuls wrote:Well said Mr. Rajiv, the question which have been posted should have been directed to the SRS RWA or else, if Mr. Anirudh is so concerned about his society, he would have participated in the process of selection of the Maintenance Agency. The above post, it seems to be a fall-out with the SRS RWA because of personal pinch by consumption of higher DG units, otherwise, the queries raised would have not come to this common forum.

Sir,

Inhone ish company ka quotation pahle hee le liya. Company ka formation 2 mahine baad hua. Now how can i participate in the process?? I have asked directly question to president that weather u have any stake in this maintenance agency but no reply has been provided yet. Then this is clear indication that Poori Dal hee kali hai...

Ish company ne service tax registration ke liye abhi appy kiya hai.. inke paas koi service tax no. nahi hai. Farzi credential bataaye....Uske baad kahte hain ki galti ho gayee.... par inki galti ki sazaa hum kyoun bhugtein...???
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:42 pm

Thanks Aniruddh/akundan for sharing insights... There are lots of RWA's which are in process of taking over possession of maintenance from builders, Feedback on the maintenance agencies (be it positive or negative) shall help fellow society members in deciding on the vendor and pitfall's to avoid.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby akundan » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:25 am

Dear Mr. Jayanta,

Like u r asking "Who are the owners/stakeholders of this agency called 'Intellicare' ?...The same question been asked by 90 % Residents of SRS Residency to RWA But there is no answer...It seems that few guys from RWA are running this illegal organization without any vision or business strategy.These guys just want to make big money in Flash and will run away from society like Kejriwal.....Few so called Kejriwals with big attitude just making whole residents life on stake...!!!

Thanks,

Ajit
akundan

Postby Kailashatray » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:15 am

I m also a resident of SRS residency, their are few people in society whose main aim is not to think about the welfare of society or people's but to criticise RWA at any cost. Because they could not save their seats in RWA elections.
They don't know that by criticising their society on social media does not going to help them but is just spoiling the name of the society.
Kailashatray

Postby aniruddh » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:38 pm

Kailashatray wrote:I m also a resident of SRS residency, their are few people in society whose main aim is not to think about the welfare of society or people's but to criticise RWA at any cost. Because they could not save their seats in RWA elections.
They don't know that by criticising their society on social media does not going to help them but is just spoiling the name of the society.

Dear Sir,
Instead of generalising the things, Can you justify the DG units of my bill. Or can you reply the questions raised by residents that RWA is not doing any illegal thins. I assure you that I will really appreciate you as well as RWA both.

A summary of these questions are as follows once again:
1 - A Company who is going to manage annually 2.5Cr approx. business does not have any Letter Head ?
2 - If letter head is same which is attached (downloaded from SRSResidents forum) then what is address of M/s Intellicare ?
3 - No Registered address of a company - then how can I rely on services ?
4 - No website , nor even a domain name as their mail id is intellicare99@gmail.com ?
5 - No branch offices ?
6. Why Intellicare is not Startup Company, whose PAN number is registered in 08/06/2014 only?
7. The last three years audited balance sheet as well as Income tax return, along with memorandum of association, articles of association or partnership deed of m/s Intellicare is not shared.
8. Why SRS Residency is not a laboratory for Intellicare to establish them as maintenance company for Neharpar region and NCR for multi-crore society maintenance business?
==================================================================================
As per shared documents the selection of maintenance agency based on Limited Tender where vendee approached venders for quoting the rates. Open tender was not done because no advertisement given in any newspapers.
Again my question is “Who had approached M/s Intellicare for quoting the rate for maintenance”?
I mean who knows M/s Intellicare before it’s birth?

As per documentary evidence, the company comes in existence from the month of June’14. But, our RWA person collected quotation in the month of March / April ’14.
Then who is the person has knowledge about birth of M/s Intellicare?
It seems that rate of other agencies were leaked to M/s Intellicare (non-existence company) for becoming first lowest (L 1).
Please also share in which mode quoted rates were accepted i.e. in sealed envelope and these rates opened in presence of how many persons, whose signatures are available. If not then explain why not initiated legal action for favoring M/s Intellicare (non-existence company) only for relation (relation also established in Federation of ……….) ?
Several residents already questioned on Credentials, false Experience of M/s Intellicare, please clarify?
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajarc » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:52 pm

it is true that some people calling success thru various forums like FAOGF & various friends but question of propriety is not being asked ( like Ashish Kaul is the office bearer of FOAGF & partner of Intellicare ) which is the cause of suffering of residents because of ultimate poor service. It seems that the registration , statutory compliance , credentials have all have been short sighted during the due diligence.
rajarc
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby akundan » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:02 pm

Kailashatray wrote:I m also a resident of SRS residency, their are few people in society whose main aim is not to think about the welfare of society or people's but to criticise RWA at any cost. Because they could not save their seats in RWA elections.

Dear Mr. Kailash,

I have not contest in Election and dont loose any seats in RWA elections.My Question is Why few ppl in RWA r running and supporting this Fake company Intellicare along with u guys who r just stand behind one or two guy with Blind Faith.They want to stabilize their biz on the cost of Residents lives and If something goes wrong You will be also culprit for tat debacle and I will catch all guys who r favouring this Fargi Company Intellicare and We are not here to increase the value of SRS Residency flat as u r concern.There r also few Property Dealers whom RWA guys r supporting and make this Residency " A Dealer Paradise ".

Thanks,

Ajit
akundan

Postby Kailashatray » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:19 pm

akundan wrote:

Dear Mr. Kailash,

I have not contest in Election and dont loose any seats in RWA elections.My Question is Why few ppl in RWA r running and supporting this Fake company Intellicare along with u guys who r just stand behind one or two guy with Blind Faith.They want to stabilize their biz on the cost of Residents lives and If something goes wrong You will be also culprit for tat debacle and I will catch all guys who r favouring this Fargi Company Intellicare and We are not here to increase the value of SRS Residency flat as u r concern.There r also few Property Dealers whom RWA guys r supporting and make this Residency " A Dealer Paradise ".

Thanks,

Ajit

For such reply I can just say "Get well soon Mr. Ajit"
Kailashatray

Postby akundan » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:14 am

Untill and Unless ,Intellicare will be not Kicked off SRS Residency ,I will be not Get Well anyway.So,Secretary got First Kick last night for his Illegal Activity of imposing Intellicare on SRS Residency residents and very soon this fight will be on road. Just wait for some casualty AS the way These guys r playing with lives of residents ,VERY SOON THEY will be slapped by residents and u will get next Kejriwal in SRS Residency.
akundan

Postby aniruddh » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:17 am

Dear fellow Neighbors,

Seeking your guidance and support to come out from the mess created by RWA and Builder together.
Now these few RWA personals have targeted the vice president of RWA when he has questioned about these illegal practice of Builder and few RWA members for illegal appointment of Intellicare.
It is clear now that these persons have malafied intentions and do not have any answer of the genuine questions of residents therefore now they are targeting you to pressurize so that they can do the things as per their own wish.

The intention of these people are to fill their own pockets by such illegal conspiracy and giving threatening to the persons those will raise voice against these illegal activities.

Now the time has come to fight directly against them. I also urge to all our society residents to come forward and raise their voice against these corrupt and illegal practices of few elected members and support good people for good cause.

Regards
Aniruddh Gupta
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby divya » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:47 am

Dear Respected members,

I think its a very serious issue and we must resolve it immediately but sitting together and also work on the list of the companies who can take the responsibility of Maintenance with immediate effect so that the intellicare can be kicked out accordingly.

I have already paid INtellicare bills for the month of june and july without even knowing if the amount is correct and has been agreed upon, as I needed the NOC for my tenant.

Pls advise on the further bills accordingly.

Best Regards
divya
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby aniruddh » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:33 am

Save our SRS Residency !!!!! oh my god - Intellicare has registered Service Tax with SRS Residency address . They do not have a registered office address. Who will be responsible for their default ? See the below info:...such a big company had registered at this address before getting the order ? or have they registered after the order?

AAEFI7110DSD001

Assessee Belongs To SERVICE TAX
Name of Assessee INTELLI CARE
Address of Assessee GROUND FLOOR, ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE
SRS RESIDENCY, SECTOR 88
FARIDABAD, FARIDABAD
HARYANA-121002
Location Code SE0403
Commissionerate Code SE (SERVICE TAX - DELHI)
Division Code 04 (SERVICE TAX DIVISION-IV- FARIDABAD)
Range Code 03 (RANGE-III)
Status ACTIVE
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:49 am

I just hope the current example does not deter neighboring society RWA's in their fight for maintenance from builder.. There is a long way to go, let's take the lessons, Any RWA would need to be very cautious and perform due diligence for the service provider, possibly it might help discuss criteria for finalizing vendor, process of takeover from builder, an honest feedback on vendors, listing of projects delivered, references available (if any) etc.. in a separate thread
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby aniruddh » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:27 pm

s1joshi wrote:I just hope the current example does not deter neighboring society RWA's in their fight for maintenance from builder.. There is a long way to go, let's take the lessons, Any RWA would need to be very cautious and perform due diligence for the service provider, possibly it might help discuss criteria for finalizing vendor, process of takeover from builder, an honest feedback on vendors, listing of projects delivered, references available (if any) etc.. in a separate thread

Absolutely right Joshi ji! We should learn the lesson from this and save our societies. This is new developing area therefore many such fraud companies are eying on us. As, we all are newly formed societies. Let us share the happenings and lesson learnt with each other so nobody can make fool of the residents of Greater Faridabad.

Here I would like to thank the platform of GFWA & myfaridabad.in for making such a great platform for sharing the current happenings of Greater Faridabad.
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to SRS Residency