Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Divine Court, Sector 76 Faridabad

Re: ERA Divine Court High Rise project cancelled in Sector 76 Faridabad

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:29 pm

Anilkrv2 what is your interest in spreading such fictitious news. Pls explain
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby prashantg » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:38 pm

Hi Naveen,

I dont think the situation is sympathetic for me. You may be from the rich class to endure your money into the mouth of a big monster. But in my situation this means every year I will be paying 4 Lacks in interest just in the hope that I will get my apartment and putting me in down 4 lacks as interest will be paid only for a year.

I just hope this project gets delivered seeing these protest and letters which is very hard to believe.

I have already made my statement of understanding the letter wrong and have my condolences for the same.

Thanks
prashantg

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:51 pm

Are bhai Kahan likha he ki Project cancel ho gaya he Pehle ye batiye. Sympathy for spreading false news- ??? :@ :@ :@

Consumer court will sympathise with you for sure. Dont get disheartened ,Head to consumer court and get a stay on this letter.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Kanchan.Dutta » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:11 pm

I had a word with Era (Adel) customer care.

The project is shelved. They are estimating that it will take further 2.5-3 years to get possession.

For subvention scheme Era is paying interest to DHPL. They want to discontinue this as the amount will be very high in 2.5-3 years. So they are offering the three options to SUBVENTION SCHEME customers only.

However for CLP and Down-payment plans they are not offering any options. They seem certain that the project will be completed, but will be delayed significantly. So only those customers who have invested in subvention scheme will get the letter.

My agent however proposed me to sell it for at least no profit-no loss i.e. all payments, interests etc. He said that he may help to get some more premium, but not high.
Kanchan.Dutta

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:24 pm

shelved means as per dictionary-

verb
past tense: shelved; past participle: shelved
1. place or arrange (items, especially books) on a shelf.
"we had catalogued and shelved all the books shipped in that day"
2.decide not to proceed with (a project or plan), either temporarily or permanently.
"plans to reopen the school have been shelved"

SHELVE= ताक़ पर रखना (pr. {taQ par rakhana} )(Verb)
Last edited by naveenarichwal on Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:28 pm

2.5 to 3 yrs and you believe it NOT BEFORE NEXT 5 YRS.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:35 pm

Era Redwood project was started in 2006 and till today it will take at least 2-3 yrs of work for completion.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Era Divine Court High Rise - Construction Status

Postby Kanchan.Dutta » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:23 pm

Mr. Naveen, I think in one of your posts you asked members not be rude. I know what is the meaning of shelved.

So when I said shelved, I meant shelved as they don't know when the construction will start and I am skeptical whether it will at all start. Now perhaps you understood why I said shelved. I didn't like the unsure tone of the customer care lady. So my agent suggested to sell it for no profit-no loss.

I can be 1000 times more sarcastic and ruder than you, but I will not do that.

So refrain from these kind of comments.
Kanchan.Dutta

Postby Kanchan.Dutta » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:37 pm

However, I do agree with you it can take more than 5 years or may be "shelved"

I know a colleague of mine who booked in 2004 and got possession in 2012.
Kanchan.Dutta

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:44 pm

Kanchan.Dutta wrote:Mr. Naveen, I think in one of your posts you asked members not be rude. I know what is the meaning of shelved.

So when I said shelved, I meant shelved as they don't know when the construction will start and I am skeptical whether it will at all start. Now perhaps you understood why I said shelved. I didn't like the unsure tone of the customer care lady. So my agent suggested to sell it for no profit-no loss.

I can be 1000 times more sarcastic and ruder than you, but I will not do that.

So refrain from these kind of comments.

Dear Dutta JI i was so confused that between Shelved & Cancelled, It was my ignorance If you felt bad i am Sorry.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby punia7 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:50 pm

prashantg wrote:So finally a letter is received from Adel (Era) Landmarks which says to opt for one from the following for ERA Divine Court High Rise (Sector 76).
1. Take your full money back, which I suppose is without interest.
2. Switch to other scheme at present rate.
3. Pay interest to DHFL only for a year.

Just dont know what to do which this.

I have also received the same letter. However I am trying to seek legal help on this. Can we combine our efforts and if you have other victims ids we can make it a big fight.
punia7

Re: ERA Divine Court construction status and updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby punia7 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:58 pm

rgarg123 wrote:I also have flat in Tower C1 of Era Divine Court (High Rise).

Can someone elaborate what Era (Adel) have offered.

It would be great if someone share the letter recieved from Era.

I have not recieved any letter.

Rgds
Rohit

I booked a flat in Tower A.
On 3rd Aug I received a letter wherein they state that the project is cancelled and can opt for refund or another flat in their projects in Palval [redwood is full]

Do you face the same apathy.

Please connect so that we can seek legal actions against them.

Deepak Punia
deepak.punia@fisglobal.com
Dwarka, Delhi.
punia7

Re: ERA Divine Court construction status and updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby puneetlife » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:10 am

hello All,

My self is Puneet Gupta.

I am also a Owner of ERA Divine court High Rise Unit (under Subvention Plan)...

I was in receipt of a letter from ERA with three options. After receiving that letter I decided to take option 1.

I went to ERA Office (Noida) on 9th Aug 2014... By Chance I was able to meet two another buyers (Mr. Desai and Ms. Hema) with the same situation.

ERA Officials has clarified option 1 condition and said we need to pay full loan to bank first, get the NOC from bank and give the NOC to Builder then Builder will issue multiple Post Dated Cheques (PDCs) only after receiving NOC from DHFL. Also, as per ERA, Presently this letter only have been issued to Buyers (under Subvention Plan)

I, Mr. Desai and Ms Hema told ERA that how can we set off loan from our end cause if we would have money.. we would have not taken any loan.

We suggested ERA that they should take a Provisional NOC from DHFL and the Loan they should pay directly to DHFL..and Our hard earned money to us.

ERA has asked us to give a application in written for the same.

We are planning to meet in ERA office on next Saturday on 16th Aug 2014 with application.

but before Meeting in ERA, I would like to suggest, lets we all meet/or talk on Phone and try to be on the same page.

If we unite, than ERA has to take a decision in our favour.

thanks
Puneet Gupta
puneetlife

Postby anilkrva2 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:57 pm

naveenarichwal wrote:Anilkrv2 what is your interest in spreading such fictitious news. Pls explain

sir this was not at all fictitious ... hope you have got copy of letter from somewhere by now... the only thing is that after this i could not check forum and did not mail the letter.
i request you to be little patient before replying in this language….mailing you the letter copy
anilkrva2
Official Member
Official Member

Postby anilkrva2 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:10 pm

puneetlife wrote:hello All,

My self is Puneet Gupta.

I am also a Owner of ERA Divine court High Rise Unit (under Subvention Plan)...

I was in receipt of a letter from ERA with three options. After receiving that letter I decided to take option 1.

I went to ERA Office (Noida) on 9th Aug 2014... By Chance I was able to meet two another buyers (Mr. Desai and Ms. Hema) with the same situation.

ERA Officials has clarified option 1 condition and said we need to pay full loan to bank first, get the NOC from bank and give the NOC to Builder then Builder will issue multiple Post Dated Cheques (PDCs) only after receiving NOC from DHFL. Also, as per ERA, Presently this letter only have been issued to Buyers (under Subvention Plan)

I, Mr. Desai and Ms Hema told ERA that how can we set off loan from our end cause if we would have money.. we would have not taken any loan.

We suggested ERA that they should take a Provisional NOC from DHFL and the Loan they should pay directly to DHFL..and Our hard earned money to us.

ERA has asked us to give a application in written for the same.

We are planning to meet in ERA office on next Saturday on 16th Aug 2014 with application.

but before Meeting in ERA, I would like to suggest, lets we all meet/or talk on Phone and try to be on the same page.

If we unite, than ERA has to take a decision in our favour.

thanks
Puneet Gupta

Puneet i have below mail ids of few buyers in ERA high Rise.. lets share update or can decide and meet ERA official on same day and time....i also reside near Dwraka in Palam
please share email IDS to share updates and plan to visit ERA office

Self ......anil.vaishnav@wipro.com
My Friend ...dheeraj.kumar7@wipro.com
Mr. Deepak from Dwarka....deepak.punia@fisglobal.com
anilkrva2
Official Member
Official Member

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Divine Court