Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

SRS Residency Maintenance Issue

Like and Share the story
Online resident community forum to connect with all members of SRS Residency Faridabad, Sector 88

Re: SRS Residency Maintenance Issue

Postby aniruddh » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:34 am

yadav_ajay wrote:Hi all,

We have seen builders threatening the individuals in the past. Its strange and unfortunate if maintenance agencies too are following the same tactics now. This practice is against basic consumer rights.

We expect our members to exercise due diligence and study various documents/proofs before posting any remarks on any builders/maintenance agencies but keeping all aware is good for others to take cautions and avoid the same suffering.

Though GFWA would not get involved in any RWA matters, it has backed and supported its members against false allegations and threats and would keep backing every individual member against such threats. Blocking consumer voices would kill consumer movements for which we all stand together.

Same time, we request all to identify your friend and foes, as someone may be looking your friend at first instance, but at back of you, may be having hands in glove with other party.

I request other members of Forum and other RWAs to come in support of Aniruddh and raise your voice against the unjustice of agency or any such activity, if any.

Dear Ajay ji
Thank you very much for the support of GFWA. I am really feeling proud to be in such a nice community where I have found such a nice friends those are delightedly working towards the welfare of the people and standing firmly for the right cause. There are very few people in this world those are dedicatiing their lives for the society.
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby aniruddh » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:19 am

umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com wrote:Friends,
Threatening is the matter of grave concern and is appropriately dealt with. Any person or company involved in threatening the residents of society is immediately sent behind bars.
@Aniruddth ji,

We all stand by you for any kind of injustice. Kindly inform the amount and method of threat planned against you.

Regards

Umesh Prabhakar

Dear Umesh ji,
Thank you very much for standing with me. I am thrilled to have support of person like you. Can you please provide me the contact no. of a good lawyer who can save my money and time both. This will be really a great help.

Also It will be great if you can suggest the procedure to get my DG meter reading back to normal as it has shooted upto 10 times from average normal monthly units.
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby aniruddh » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:48 pm

Happy Rakshabandhan to All!
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby manojkaushik24 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:13 pm

aniruddh wrote:My Dear Neighbors of Greater Faridabad,
I am really tankful to all of you for your valuable advise and moral support in such a crisis and wanted to wish you all "A very happy friendship day.

A little more help is required from all of you. Today, We all residents of SRS Residency- Sector88, had a meeting together and decided to ask new quotations/offers from new maintenance agencies. So, I am asking friendship day gift from all of my friends in this forum that please send the mail id and contact nos. of your maintenance agency at my email id "aniruddh.waterengineer@gmail.com" or forward my mail id to your maintenance agency so that they can contact us for the maintenance of our SRS Residency 88. The site visit can be arranged as per their requirement. Scope of Work is ready with us and can be shared immediately if somebody ask for it with their credentials.

Regards,
aniruddh.waterengineer@gmail.com

Hi Aniruddh,

you may pls touch base at following details...

Rajkumar Tomar (09871379944)
Director
One Serve
B-1/E-9, M.C.I.E.,
Mathura Road,New Delhi-44
011-32946001
manojkaushik24
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:40 am

Ajay ji & All,

Sorry for the delay in response as I was out of station and was not accessible to mails. Threat is punishable under IPC. A complaint can be registered before Police.

Suggestions can be made after the nature of threat.

Regards

Umesh Prabhakar
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:48 am

Aniruddh ji,

The DG meter can got inspected from the issuing company of meter by way of installing a parallel meter. Please inform the nature of complaint you wish to file so that appropriate advocate's name can be suggested who has been dealing in respective matters.

Regards

Umesh Prabhakar
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby aniruddh » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:50 pm

Dear Umesh ji,

I think you have not understood my problem of DG meter reading. I am not telling that meter is faulty or not but my point is why DG is running for 3-4 hours when there is electricity in all nearby areas. This DG is being unnecessarily runned by them due to incompetence of their staff. They have tendency to take 3-4 hours to repair a fuse and due to that DG units cost has to be borne by the customer with out any fault of the customer. This is just a example...there are many such small faults those can be rectified by a skilled operator with in 5-10 minutes but these persons have taken many hours and the result of this is huge DG units.

Please rethink and suggest to get rid out of this for me.

Thanks in advance!
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to SRS Residency