Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Individual social responsibilty

Like and Share the story
Speak Your Mind - Speak Your Truth - Speak Up!

Individual social responsibilty

Postby vineet » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:23 pm

Dear Friends,

To share with you, we have started a school for labour's kids in RPS Savana. I take this opportunity to thank Savana residents for their wonderful support extended for the cause.

-About 30 kids study in the school.
-We organised 15th Aug function for which residents contributed school bags, snacks, clothes and toys. Each child could get 3-4 clothes and one toy.

In case any of you want to contribute for social causes like education of poor, blood donation, health facilities for the poor etc, please do reply on this topic with your contact details.

We often talk about government's responsibility, social corporate responsibility but lets take few steps and perform our social responsibilities as individuals.

*This requires no monetary donations and minimal efforts.

Lets make greater Faridabad a great place to live.

Regards,

Vineet
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Individual social responsibilty

Postby sendtomanish » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:18 pm

Commendable efforts Vineet.....I much appreciate your initiative and physical contribution for same..

Surely every individual can learn and take benefit from this and do their little bit for poor/underprivileged section of society..
sendtomanish

Postby cujatin » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:41 pm

yes ofcourse !

cujatin@gmail.com

jatin
cujatin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby puneet112 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:31 pm

Great initiative..

Sure. you can count me in.
Email: puneet112@gmail.com

//Puneet
puneet112
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kghosh72 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:45 pm

Great initiative. Plz count me in too.
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:55 pm

Hi Puneet, Jatin, Koushik,

Thanks for your revert!

Will contact you shortly.

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:21 pm

Thanks much Vineet for sharing this up on forum,

Considering lots of societies are still partially under construction, facilitating child education is something , very easily replicable across nearby housing societies.

While the fights will go on - be it will builder, govt, administration and so on.. , We really need social actions which would help gain inner peace and satisfaction and provide give backs to society.

Pretty sure we will have lots of people keen on joining the momentum and contribute to social goodness. Please do continue to share initiatives on forum.

Warm regards
Seema Joshi
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby RSHYAMGARG » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:35 pm

Dear Vinit
I am going to shift in 'F" Block Villa soon. How I can help your social cause. Please count me in your every initiative.
RSHYAMGARG

Postby vineet » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:08 pm

Dear Radheyshyam Ji,

We will discuss this within this week.

FYI, Puneet Bhatia and I visited labour settlement outside SRS Pearl floors(Sec-87) and did a preliminary survey. Many kids need education there. We would need someone from SRS Pearl floors to come forward to take this initiative. All possible help to start functioning would be provided.

We will soon survey other locations and find out more on this.

Would request all forum members to see if they can collect below items in their societies:

1. Old Clothes - Please do segregate and we will start collections around Diwali. Kindly make sure that the clothes are in usable condition.

2. Medicines: Please see if you can keep medicines donation box in your society. Residents can drop left over common medicines in these boxes. Please inform residents on the below:

-Medicines should not have crossed expiry date and the expiry date should be visible on the strip.
-Loose tablets/syrups should not be dropped in the drop box.

Any doctors on the forum:: Please get back in case you would like to volunteer to see patients(labour's kids) once a week(Sat or Sun) for 1-2 hours. We will find suitable places for the same.

Regards,
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:31 am

Hello Friends

Thanks Vineet for posting update, I am sure there would be many members connected on forum who would be willing to assist, As more members are getting possession, Lets hope that the number of volunteers base would expand, and each one of us would be in position to contribute in whichever ways possible. Its indeed very satisfying experience and invaluable moments of joy and learning.

Friends, Just thought of updating you, Last year I have moved back to Delhi from Pune, and have opened a social organization namely Change I Network in Delhi/Dwarka region, As part of this initiative, We are primarily working with children belonging to urban slums, The experience indeed has been quite satisfying in multiple ways. In case you are around west Delhi, and willing to connect, Please feel free to call up/drop by.

You can find details about the organization at the website http://www.changeinetwork.org or at our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/ChangeINetwork
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Speak Up