Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Divine Court, Sector 76 Faridabad

Re: Era Divine Court High Rise - Construction Status

Postby lalaraju » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:24 pm

Dear Sir,
Planned meeting is a good initiative but I will request that it is done on non- working day i.e. sun day or saturday to facilitate maximum attendance
lalaraju
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anilkrva2 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:38 pm

Dear All Buyers of High Rise in Era Divine Court Project under sub vention scheme.
I am after Mr. Vivek Gupta & Priyank to give some alternate solution. want to share what all has gone into discussion with them.

1. they offered unit in redwood at 42lacs all inclusive. NOC from DHFL for fund transfer is a issue. 42 lacs price for 2 BHK in redwood is too much high. hence no outcome we did not agreed.
2. for option 3 in subvention extension as they given us letter in July or Aug sometime. now they are telling you keep on paying EMI and then claim interest money from ERA, here also they are cheating buyers as they have not approached DHFL for sub vention extension. DHFL confirmed to me that for extension ERA has to submit a letter with PDC cheques as they did for 24 initial months.

there intent behind letter issued to force buyers to surrender as many as units they can take back and return money without interest. now since some of us have asked to extend sub vention period they are again doing stories.

they are trying to cheat at every step, finding trapped as nothing working in dealing with them. On construction also they have not confirmed anything as from last 6 months they are regularly saying will start soon in next 1 or 2 month.

any one wants to share inpiut please do so if after letter from ERA to sub vention buyers what they decided and where they are in dealing with these cheaters....

thanks Anil Vaishnav 9650010779
anilkrva2
Official Member
Official Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:33 pm

Criminal & Consumer case appear to be the only answer,through which something can be achieved , otherwise it is a lost cause.
Exiting with the Money invested without any interest is also the Option Because the Builder seems to be in no mood to Build the High rise project for at least next 5 years.

As per plan he has to build 7 towers each with at least 21 floors, Any Lay man would tremble at the very thought of keeping their hard earned money in such a project.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:23 am

Despite of the Fact that all buyers in every project of the builders pay out each and every demand(Legal or Illegal), & the work on all projects is either snail pace or stalled the Builder is always in Cash crunch. Whenever you ask for the delay the bad financial condition excuse is put forwarded. Who is responsible for financial condition of the company, Consumers who pay every time or the Management who cheats all the consumers.

But this is India where their is a firm Belef in JISKI LATHI USI KI BHAIS, Judiciary and Police are there to exploit any weakness of either party when approached,Justice is weighed with the amount of Money that one can pay.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby daro285 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:34 am

Hi,

I have bought a flat in Unit B2 in Era Divine Court- High Rise and taken CLP plan. I have not received any letter from ADEL. Can anyone please provide me latest updates

Regards
Deepak Arora
daro285

Society Registration

Postby manojkaushik24 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:13 pm

Hi,

Can someone please advise how can a allottee society can be formed and if it is worth making the society of home buyers before getting the possession of the flats..

Would be nice if somebody can help in Society formation.

Regards,
Manoj Kaushik
manojkaushik24
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kghosh72 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:30 am

yes it is possible to form a registered society before getting possession of your flats.
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby lalaraju » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:03 pm

As far as I know. There is already a RWA formed. Please contact Mr.Naveen Arichhwal, if I am not wrong he is the President of RWA
lalaraju
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Society Registration

Postby subhashy001 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:34 pm

Hi

I have a flat in Park elite Floor in Sector -84. Can someone please advise me how can I approach to consumer forum.

Regards,
Subhash Yadav
subhashy001
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby NARENDERKUMARSINGHCHAUHAN » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:56 pm

The registration of society is controlled by the office of the registrar of society- state haryana. You have to prepare rules n regulations, list of members with ID, photo, address. Also prepare a list of management committee, finalise name. Office of the society needs to be supported by NOC of the owner and like other documents to be prepared by the person who is working on formation of society.
NARENDERKUMARSINGHCHAUHAN

Re: Society Registration

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:48 pm

manojkaushik24 wrote:Hi,

Can someone please advise how can a allottee society can be formed and if it is worth making the society of home buyers before getting the possession of the flats..

Would be nice if somebody can help in Society formation.

Regards,
Manoj Kaushik

Pls visit era-divine-court-construction-status-and-updates-possession-resale-prices-discussion-t1004-270.html#!prettyPhoto[pp_gal16835]/0/ to see the Certificate of registration of RWA era divine court. To ad your name to this you have to visit the Society registration office and fill simple form along with proof of your flat in Era divine court and Photograph, you can contact Mr Ashish Dua 8860078800 for any help.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:18 pm

Pls find the Certificate of Registration of Era divine court RWA . attached
Also their is a Bank account of the society in ICICI Bank sector 16,Fbd, bearing Account no. 107901001826
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:26 pm

lalaraju wrote:As far as I know. There is already a RWA formed. Please contact Mr.Naveen Arichhwal, if I am not wrong he is the President of RWA

Dear Sir I am not the President of RWA now actually i am a Blacksheep :lol: :lol: :lol:
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:43 pm

This is the Latest Account statement of Era divine court RWA

PFA
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby psinghal » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:58 pm

If anyone looking for 2bhk on rent in Old faaridabad, Sec 18A, pls contact me @ 8287279082
psinghal

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Divine Court