Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: Updates on complaint filed against RPS Group to Economic Offence Wing (EOW)

Postby vineet » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:00 pm

Hi Amitav,

Yes, your name is already included.

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pooja » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:44 pm

Hi All,

Gr8 effort put in by Seema, thx a ton for taking this step. Hope we all get benefited with this action.

Please count me also for Site visit.

Cheers
Pooja
pooja
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby alok_gupta » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:17 am

Hi Seema,

This is indeed a commendable effort on your part. At least the RPS management is being forced to meet and enable site visits. My worry is that the schedule for posession has now been shifted to end 2011. We should fight to get the penalty, interest and the additional rent being paid by us. Also, we should ask for freezing of EEC (External electrification) & FFC (Firefighting) charges.

Best Regards,

Alok
+91-9313939604
alok_gupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:26 am

Hi Alok,

What are these EEC and FFC charges?

I understand new price list has these terms. Is RPS talking about charging these from customers who booked based on old price list where none of these charges were mentioned? Our agreement too does not mention any of these charges.

In case any of the forum members has written communication from RPS saying these charges will be applicable, please put the mail on forum or send me at vineetmis@gmail.com. I would include this point in my EOW complaint to be submitted on Monday.
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby alok_gupta » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:38 am

Hi Vineet,

ECC & FFC charges are mentioned on page 3 under note 11 of new price list dated 18-7-08. These charges are mentioned in all old & new price lists. Other builders have disclosed the charges.

Regards,

Alok
alok_gupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:45 pm

Vineet, me and few other members are going to the Economic Offence Wing of Delhi Police to file a group complain against RPS Group.

Requesting if any one is available from south delhi side to join us.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby vineet » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:39 pm

Hi All,

We are ready with complaint of 15 members to be filed on Monday. Anyone else interested in filing the complaint can wirte to me at vineetmis@gmail.com.

In case you are joining personally, that would be great.

PLEASE COME FORWARD. THIS IS ABOUT OUR RIGHTS. Handful of people are cheating masses and this will carry on for generations if all of us do not raise our concerns.

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby akhileshgupta » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:44 pm

Dear All
Thanks a lot for Great Efforts. I will also join with you on 12th & 24th Feb. Please inform the timings and place.
Regards
AKgupta
T-8, BB 907
akhileshgupta
Official Member
Official Member

Postby webmaster » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:16 am

Hi All,

We submitted our complaint to the Economic Offence Wing (EOW) against RPS Group today. 4 members from RPS Savana submitted the complaint on behalf of 10 members.

The process of filing the complaint is fairly simple and we need more members to come forward and submit complaints. The complaint letter is already drafted, members only need to send the consent letter through email, and someone needs to volunteer to collect and print the consent letters along with the letter and submit them at the EOW office. The more number of complaints pile up against RPS Group, the better for us as it will force EOW to take up the case on priority.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby yadav_ajay » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:05 am

Dear RPS members,

I just like to add my experience with EOW. Making complaint to EOW is very simple and doesn't charge anything.
You can register your complaint by visiting their office in Qutub Institutional Area or you can send your complaint by Speed Post.

It would be effective if more numbers of peoples involved and make complaint. Otherwise they will give least priority to your complaint.

Also, after Submitting your complaint to EOW you can file RTI to get updates on your complaint. That also you can submit in person or by Speed post.

I request you to pls use Indian Postal Service to deal with any communication with Govt. Offices as Courts also entertain those acknowledgments.

About 1yr back, I made complaint to EOW against Triveni for getting back our invested money.

And that case is still running in Delhi high Court between States (EOW) and Triveni.

Most of the members got out of the Court settlement in the month of Mar ~ June'10. Against that Triveni submitted Affidavit in court that they settled the Complaints of customers and refunded their money.

Myself also, got settlement with them and received my invested money from them, not 100% but some lesser.

To my surprise, Yesterday I received one Letter from EOW-Delhi, asking me to submit complete details of payment received from triveni and what amount etc i received from them (means Full payment or part payment, interest etc ).
This means EOW takes your complaint seriously and follow for the same.
But you need to have patience and make sure u have enough numbers of complaints, if possible u can discuss with some lawyer.

regards

Ajay Yadav
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:58 pm

Thanks Ajay for sharing your experience.

@All - Its better to be a little proactive and take matters seriously now, rather than wait and watch. A few members are already putting in all efforts and doing the groundwork, we only need to support and stand by them.

If anyone else is interested in submitting complaint to EOW against RPS Group, please post here or email admin@myfaridabad.in or vineetmis@gmail.com

We need not fear about any retaliation as we have strength in unity.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby verma.vikas45 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:43 am

I have just sold my property at RPS Savana and wanted to share the horrible experience I have had with RPS. This will probably have implication for all owners and hence I am sharing....

RPS is using the late payment interest charges as a tool to nullify any penalty claim that you will make against them at the time of possession. They are taking even minor delays in payment and calculating interest on that as payable by the owner. I had made all payments in time and only delay was on account of either courier delays or at times HDFC did not release payment due to issues at RPS end..

And these minor delays resulted in 30,000 rs liability on me!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I asked what about the delay from their end... they responded that if I give an undertaking that I will not claim penaly charges due to late possession then they will waive this off..

When they stated this, I realized their strategy..

So guys please keep documentary evidence of when the payment was recd by RPS and it must be with 15 days from the date of issues of Demand note... if it not then please sort it out right away... Just tracking date of courier is not enuf... track date of updatation of payment in RPS records is important.
verma.vikas45

Postby sendtomanish » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:12 pm

SRS is doing same too!!!
I am sure other builders too,we need to wakeup raise our voices and join 1st March protest.
sendtomanish

Postby s1joshi » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:59 pm

This is in reference to our EOW Complaint filed in November, Our complaint is being dealt by SI from Okhla police station, We had a 5 hour long meeting with RPS Vice Preseident Vinay Thakkar, RPS GM Legal Shailendra Nagia, GM Commercial Rajesh Jain, on Saturday 19 feb 2011.

The only success factor has been that builder has atleast started verbally accepting the misdeeds committed and asked us a couple of time on possible solution's, Its all primarily because EOW is a very competitive authority and all builders are scared of it.

The builder is aware that there are only handful of people who are currently active and raising all complaints, and if these people can be compensated or made silent "some way", they are going to get free hand in the entire project

I must admit that though MyFaridabad community initially started with RPS, the participation of RPS people has been the least, There are hardly 10-15 people from 400+ registered members who can be counted on fingertips for each meetings, be it for builder specific issues or with HUDA/STP related complaints, or for our much awaited protest march. Its sad to say that we have not seen much encouraging response from RPS members.

For the people who think there are already some people fighting for their rights, and in case they succeed, we anyways will be benefited, Why should I waste my time .... One should try understand that everyone has decent amount of personal and professional responsibilities, but once we decide not to accept the misdeeds, We get to manage our time accordingly,

We will continue to fight for our rights, and in case you would like to join us in the fight for common objectives, Would request for your presence and participation in community. By working together we all can make a lot of difference.

At this point in time, Since RPS did not agreed to any of our grievances in writings, We have submitted a complaint to SHO stating that no consensus can be reached and have submitted the minutes of meeting in the police station, It has been signed by both RPS management and the complainants, We plan to wait for some response from police for next 2 weeks, Incase there is not much progress, We can write to commissioner briefing him on our complaint, He is open for public meeting every day from 12:00 noon to 1:30 PM

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 531249.cms
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby subodh_dipali » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Dear Vineet,Dheeraj,Jayanta ,Seema,

I'm really thrilled to see the hard work you all are putting for all of us.Words can't describe this but I'm sure now RPS mgmt will move definately.I'll be coming from Haridwar to join our 1st march protest march .Looking forward to see you all there.

BTW any update on T-10 ?
Regards

Subodh Manchanda
m-9536905788
subodh_dipali
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News