Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

BPTP Park Elite Floors PA Block Possession

Postby sam31_84 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:39 pm

Hi All,

Please let me know if you have any update regarding BPTP PARK ELITE FLOORS PA BLOCK FARIDABAD as I spoke to customer care and visited the site but there is no construction going on ond also there is no update regarding possesion so let join hand together, so please message me if you have any news or update.
sam31_84

Re: Neharpar Sector 77 taking new shape

Postby sam31_84 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:11 pm

Please let me know if anyone is aware of any updates for PA BLOCK IN SECTOR 77 BPTP as I visited the site but there is no construction happening and also if you have bought a flat in PA BLOCK.
sam31_84

Re: Neharpar Sector 77 taking new shape

Postby vjkaul » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:39 pm

I have a unit in PB block but apart from what they have done last year, there seems to be little forward movement in construction.
vjkaul

Re: BPTP Park Elite Floors PA Block Possession

Postby guptaji78 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:27 pm

I have attended a meeting with senior level management of BPTP on 9/1/2015 along with other owners of elite floors. They assured to resume the construction activities soon and also they will share the possession plan. We have also discussed on other issues. The next follow up meeting is scheduled on 19/03/2015. All allottees of PA - Block Elite floor are requested to join hand together if they want their unit.
guptaji78

Postby sam31_84 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:44 pm

Can I know your name,phone number, and also the Venue for meeting so that I can join the meeting.
THANKS
SAMARTH
sam31_84

Postby guptaji78 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:20 pm

My Mob No. 9897074353. I will intimate the detail of meeting once finalized.
guptaji78

Postby hari0109 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:04 pm

Hi All,

I have a unit booked in J block of BPTP Park elite floors which was realloted in PA block in 2013. I booked this unit in the year 2009 May. This year marks the 6th anniversary of the indefinite delay by BPTP.

From last 2 years construction is on hold, & surprisingly, BPTP keep changing their position on the resuming of construction. 3 months ago when I enquired with them they told me that they will resume the construction by June end.

When today I visited the site, no construction resumed till date.

*I would like you to shed some light on the delay penalty fee that BPTP is obligated to pay as it has immensely delayed the possession on majority of the blocks in BPTP park Elite floors. Has any one got it ? & incase they are saying no..in what pretext they are saying no?

*Also, I would like to invite people from PA block to share your contact info with me so that we can get together & pressurize the builder to give us the possession sooner then later.

My Contact number is 9582225952. You can send me the SMS as well. so, that we can make a group to fight together against the wrong doings of BPTP.

Regards,

Harinder Singh
hari0109

Return to BPTP Park Floors