Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Ozone Park Sector - 86

Like and Share the story
Connect and meet residents and members, a community forum for of Ozone Park Apartments, Sector 86, Faridabad

Re: Ozone Park Sector - 86

Postby amit.bali » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:46 pm

Hi,
I have a flat in T-1,

As I come to know that HUDA had done the demarking of Greater Faridabad, so a postive thing for all of us .
Secondlly about lifts I too agree that they are very small, & handing over will start by june'11 or july'11 as per builder.

amit
amit.bali

Postby kundal » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:41 pm

Dear All,
Greetings ! I am glad to connect here, finally though I have been searching for the forum for a while. We have also booked ours in T9 and with utter disappointment seeing no progress whatso ever as against the tall promises made by Shiv Sai at the time of booking.

I have been visiting the place every now and then and the level of disappointment has gone up with no progressive developement around. Within Ozone, I have not met with single person responsible enough to address even a basic query. All emails, phone calls are never answered with any reasoning. The members have already addressed some of the key issues in the contruction, Lift etc.

Please include me in the list as you make any progress to stand up and seek a definite solution.

Kundal
kundal

Postby Manish10574 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:11 pm

Hi Everyone.

we have two more members. at least we are increasing in numbers here. somebody has to take the lead and decide on what needs to be done about the problems which members are reporting. at least we can prepare a letter on the issues which we are having, everybody signs it and submit it to Shivsai asap. lets start working on the letter. somebody can type the letter and put it here in the community for further discussion and correction.

1. Rajat
2. Manish Lalwani
3. Reetesh
4. Neelesh
5. Nirupam
6. Pankaj
7. Amit Khurana
8. Anupam Karmakar
9. Mohit Gupta
10. Shirish
11. Amit
12. Kundal

thanks friends for joining this community. together we will be able to achieve something. otherwise shivsai is not going to listen to anyone of us. so its better we continue discussing everything here and decide on what needs to be done in future.

Manish
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby 15.rajat » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:12 pm

As a first step, I suggest we point out all our concerns/questions/clarifications etc within this forum first. It can be anything, related to the specifics of the apartment to the external development.
Whosoever visited the site in last 30-45 days would be the best person to highlight areas of concern.

Ozone has a total of 12 towers, which means there are minimum 400 apartments.
As a parallel activity, I suggest we get as many people as possible in this forum.

Cheers
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manish10574 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:40 am

I request everyone who have got apartments in ozone park to participate in peacful demonstration against HUDA and Neharpar Builders and do not forget to vote.

its very important so that this place develops as fast as possible.
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shirish » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:22 pm

I visited the shiv sai website today found they have launched another tower in the site. Looks like the new tower is in the area which they earmarked as future expansion in earlier brochure.

Has anyone got update on the current progress?
shirish
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kundal » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:38 pm

Hi,
I have been visiting the site every month and only to get disappointed with the overall development. Even if you get your much awaited home now, it is going to be absolutely difficult to survive with NO URBAN basics whatsoever and progress for road, sewage, security seems remote.

The internal work are in progress. The elevators fixed in some towers are so tiny and without any service lift which will make miserable every time we will have to get anything up.

The new tower is launched at the sample flat site with much more hype which we all have realised now very well. There is one appointed Project Director who is never available for any clarification. Would appreciate if anyone on the forum have contacts in the management.

As you will see a lot of group housing residents are coming forward and building pressure to deliver the basics of what was promised. At Ozone, let us build the same synergy and optimize the delivery process.
kundal

Postby Manish10574 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Hi

I totally agree with you. We need to atleast submit one written complaint to Shiv Sai and ask them deliver and pay penalty for the delay in delivering project.

One person can write that letter, put it online or email it everyone, everybody signs their copy and a group submits those letters to shiv sai management.

This will be our first step.

second step will be submitting complaint to mediation center. as its already discussed in RPS group forum. we can also follow the same path.

but somebody has to take responsibility. we are all future neighbors after all.

I am planning to be in faridabad in march end. so i request you guys to plan the visit to Shiv Sai office in march end.
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manish10574 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:13 am

friends,

please volunteer for 1 st march demostration against HUDA. Ozone Park members need to be part of this. If i was in india i would have definately volunteered. Jayanta needs people to create awarness among project members so that more and more people join the protest. express your interest to volunteer at the following link.

post1909.html#p1909
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby 15.rajat » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:10 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm sure, many from Ozone are planning to attend the demonstration against HUDA on 1st March, I am equally keen to take forward the discussions we have been having on this forum regarding quality of construction, size of lifts, green area, etc.

The "so called" Project Director is one Mr. R. Kumar (+919810303707) who sits at the site. He is not an employee of Shiv Sai but works for the company responsible for architecture of the Ozone Park Project i.e Rajinder Kumar Associates, New Delhi.

People may also contact Mr. Sandeep Gupta (+919810036912), one of the promoters of the Shiv Sai group. He is directly looking into this project.

As a first step, we should meet at the Shiv Sai office in Okhla and share our concerns with them. Hence, I ask everyone to share their views and concerns and decide on a date to meet at Shiv Sai office.

It is important to show strength, else it may be a failed attempt.

Cheers
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby 15.rajat » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:19 am

My Concerns:

1. The size/usable area of the apartments (unit A, B or C) does not look same as one shown in sample apartment.
2. The finishing of the apartments - like is not good
3. The steel grill in the balconies is a big NO. Balconies were not shown in sample apartments and ShivSai cannot expect us to have balconies with steel pipes railings for 2100/sq ft
4. The size of lifts is too small, specially the service lift. They need to find solution to either install another lift or maybe do something else (I'm not sure)
5. The windows are wooden and are completely exposed. During rains the wood would definitely come out. This needs to be fixed before anyone accepts the apartments. I have faced this and it is a big pain to get the windows changed.
6. The green area - I have no clue on the same. All I'm sure is that this should not be a formality from ShivSai and they must atleast stand by the name of the project - Ozone Park :)

Pls add
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kundal » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:37 am

Thanks Rajat for the update. I went to the site once again yesterday and it is obvious that nothing is going to get any better if all at Ozone do not wake up now. The quality of the construction is so degraded, the wall plasters which they have done few months ago are peeling off with just a very little rub. Technically, if cement mixed with sand and water in right proportion will never give up with a week rub!!

2. I agree with you that the thin wooden window frames have no rain protections and the wood used are degraded quality

3. There is no service lift in whole of Ozone. Imagine a worst day wherein we need to bring a patient with a bed down, you have just no choice!!

4. T8 & T9 status remain same as it was before 6 months - no further work after the wall plasters!!

5. The top management is least bothered to address us even after so much of delay and deadlock.

Let us meet as soon as possible to raise the concerns to the management and find a solution. We all have spent quite a lot by now and it will go into waste if we do not act to get it right.

Shiv Sai management have no right to jeopardize our future.

Kundal
kundal

Postby rabich » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:01 am

This is Rajesh and I also have a flat booked in T11 and am not sure how this is progresing . i am based in chennai and difficult for me to keep track .
I would like to be part of the team where we can together represent the interrest from owners and put pressure on the builder to finish the project quickly with the right standards we are looking for and have paid.
Rajesh
rabich

Postby abhishekgera » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:35 pm

Hi,

Even I have booked a flat in T9. I am not in India as of now but my brother is in Faridabad and he keeps an eye on the progress. My experience has not been very good from the time of booking. Commitments are made to trap and then no one cares. The same story each time, one guy will make commitment and then when it is not the other will say that first person was not entitled to make commitment. Anyways, I dont think so that T9 will be delivered any sooner than November this year. Though when we visit the site, one jerk will be there to repeat the same sentence...."sir ji sach bolun ya jooth...sach bolun to appko next 2 mahiney mein possession mil jayega :)" and this has been repeating since 1.75 years :)))....

Construction quality is not at par with what was promised or shown in sample flat. Buggers have destroyed the sample flat now, but never the less, if I am not satisfied with anything, I will not accept the possession unless anomalies are removed. In case you need my involvement in any of the activities, I will be happy to be a part of the same...

Rgds,
Abhishek
abhishekgera
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:47 pm

This is same story for almost all the customer,everyone is feeling fooled,still not many one is coming forward for 1st Macrh
street protest.We need volunteer from Ozone group who can call Ozonne group members to join protest with family, give speech and share their problems with builder with others infront of 200 participant.
As of now I dont see anyone is active excpet few thread here and taking keen interest for active particiaption .
sendtomanish

PreviousNext

Return to Ozone Park Apartments Faridabad