Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Divine Court, Sector 76 Faridabad

Re: ERA Divine Court construction status and updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby smathur2003 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:50 am

Hello Everyone,
joined the forum today only. I had booked a flat in highrise in A1 tower in 2011. I am really upset after knowing the current status. Any upcoming meeting in coming days?
Pls also add me in wattsup group.
smathur2003

Re: ERA Divine Court construction status and updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby nsamant3 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:11 am

Era landmarks shall terminate services of all such fraud chairman and directors with immediate effect otherwise they will not get single rupee for further construction or for whatsoever demand they raise for their projects hereafter. It seems that company is unable to deliver the possession of the flats or units in Faridabad. If the company fails to do anything or initiate immediate action against absconding directors; There is no sense in further investing in era group projects.
nsamant3
Official Member
Official Member

Postby rplodhi » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:04 am

I booked the flat in tower B1 in High rise in 2011. In May this year, company sent a letter that it would update is construction status and development plan. But no communication yet. Its extremely disappointing.
Please inform about the upcoming meeting.
rplodhi

Postby utk_rain » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:34 pm

Hello everyone, i have also booked a flat ERA divine court in high rise C1 and have paid the full amount in 2011....i have been paying EMI since then and it seems there is no future of this project....could anyone please add me on the whatsapp group and give the latest update.....9765795432
utk_rain

Postby vineetaraghuwanshi » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:38 pm

Hi everyone,

I had also booked a flat in Era divine high rise in D1 unit in the year 2011. Its extremely sad to see the status. I would like to take strict action against the builder and want to be part of any existing group ( whats app/facebook or any other platform). If anyone is aware of such forums please share the info with me.

My number is 7838619948. please add this to the existing whats app group as well.

Regards,
Vineeta Raghuwanshi
vineetaraghuwanshi

Postby puruu.mehrotra » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:49 am

Better late then Never, construction and finishing work is going strong in 250 yrd flats, there is again assurance from builder that soon progress will be even faster. Recent updates from sources confirm that builder is very keen to deliver divine court-76, and soon work would be seen in 180 and Highrise also.

'I Protest' group is in constant touch of builder and over looking work at site.

Request everyone to not put further legal hurdles in builders path and let us get our dream flats ASAP.

One more update is that ERA(ADEL) and BPTP have reached a mutually excepted solution for divine court-76. So things are looking very bright. You will surely see few families shift by dussehra.
puruu.mehrotra

Postby nsamant3 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:05 am

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः ।
सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु
मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत् ।
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ॥
nsamant3
Official Member
Official Member

Postby nsamant3 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:13 am

Hope we will get better days to see in future and builder will start constructing the pending work at all the sites. We will be cooperating definitely.
nsamant3
Official Member
Official Member

Postby lalaraju » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:40 pm

Era buyers’ telegram (I Protest) group organized a members’ meeting on 27th Sep 2015 at the site. The purpose of the meeting was to
1. Review the progress of work being done in identified flats in A- Block (250 yds.)
2. Devise strategy to ensure that maximum buyers take possession of their flats and shift at the earliest so that to put pressure on the builder to complete the finishing works in all flats in A-block
3. Devise strategy to pressurize the builder to commence the construction of 180 yds and High Rise as soon as possible.
Members were very happy to see that work was under progress in some of the flats and were excited at the prospect of getting the possession of their flats in near future. All the members hoped that all the flats will be constructed and handed over to the buyers very soon and they will soon be living together in the Society.
lalaraju
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:15 pm

Mr. Hem Singh Bharana is maintaining an active overseas account in British Virgin Islands since 27th Jan 2006 in form of overseas company limited by the name of "Peach Glow Holdings Ltd." being managed by Portcullis Trustnet Chambers, P.O. Box 3444 Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands. The owner of the company are Mr. Hem Singh Bharana and Mrs. Rekha Bharana. This company is a major shareholder in Era Infra Engineering Ltd (7,25,000) and Adel Landmarks which ought to be investigated by Income Tax Authorities and Enforcement Directorate as lot of accounts in banks in British Virgin Islands are allegedly for evading tax and hiding ill-gotten money. The residential address recorded in the bank account is the residential address of Mr. Hem Singh Bharana, C-146, First Floor, Sarvodaya Enclave, New Delhi - 110017 and the address of law firm managing this account is M/s Singh & Associates, N-30, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017. Now 30 th Sept 2015 has already passed and any unreported money deposited abroad is a criminal offence.

http://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/147280

http://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/53837
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nsamant3 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:44 pm

In this case DGTCP Haryana shall form a committee to take possession of all land parcels of ERA(ADEL) Landmarks and shall transfer the full rights transferred to government of Haryana. Then the allottees shall be given possession after collecting necessary financial charges and also the ERA DIVINE COURT HIGH RISE shall be further constructed and transferred under the guidance of that committee. The committee shall work till all Projects of ERA(ADEL) are fully complete and ownership rights are fully transferred to home buyers.
nsamant3
Official Member
Official Member

Postby ssp142000 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:07 pm

Where did you come to know about this?
Thanks

Shamsher
ssp142000
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nsamant3 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:29 pm

The court order to DGTCP; tells like that only
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
nsamant3
Official Member
Official Member

Postby shubho » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:24 am

What would be the next step here for the high rise people?
shubho
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nsamant3 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:26 pm

Let us all unite together and shall collectively meet DGTCP Haryana for our projects good future.
nsamant3
Official Member
Official Member

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Divine Court