Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect with residents of ERA Divine Court, Sector 76 Faridabad

Re: Era Divine Court High Rise - Construction Status

Postby nitindwr » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:38 pm

We all are just waiting and hoping if things go positive with us...

Anyways, After reading the latest updates from you guys, Thinking to visit again to see if really the work is getting started or not, As from last 2 or 3 months, i kept on hearing that, after Diwali, the construction will resume and after wards, may be end of December and now new timeline, later this month.

I will re-visit the site in the beginning of Feb 2016, to see whether people posting here genuine.

Or May be some of them belongs to Adel (Era) and they trying to divert our mind from the reality.
nitindwr

Postby shubho » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:08 am

I am planning to visit again in couple of weeks, maybe if we get few members of this forum to go there together, it would help.
shubho
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shubho » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:07 pm

I read a new post on a new thread regarding high rise -

post20319.html#p20319

Please can someone confirm if this is true?
shubho
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Ravindra » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:35 am

It seems that the Builder is not going to deliver the project "Era Divine Court High Rise Sector - 76 Faridabad". We all who has booked the unit in this project know that construction has been halted since quite a long tine.

On 27-Jun-2015, I have received a letter electronically from Era Landmarks, which is saying that "We will appraise you the status and share our construction and development plan by mid June - July".

I have talked to customer care in Aug - 2015, they said that there is some financial Issue and it will take further another 2 months to resume the construction. The construction has not been started as yet.

Yesterday 11-Jan-2016, I have replied the email [ Received on 27-Jun-2015 ] , asking them about the status. They have not replied the email.

I tried to contact Customer Care, but they were not responding the call. I managed to talk to Vivek Gupta, he advised me to talk to another guy Mahendra Sharma and shared his number. I several times tried to reach him, but he was not picking the phone. After some attempt, he started Dis-Connecting the calls. I have send him a SMS saying that I would like to talk to him regarding this project bit did not get any response back as yet.

Latter today 12-Jan-2016 , I have received a call from Customer Care of Era Landmark and she said that they have got instruction from management not to respond any customer email. In terns of project status she said, Management will let us know by end of March,April - 2016, if they are going to resume the construction or not. I have asked, are they likely to drop the project? She said, Yes, it's likely that company will not delver the project. if you wish you can apply for a refund. They will refund the amount without any deduction and without any interest.

Guys, I do not know what exactly is going on, but all the above is not smelling good. If anyone has much more clear information/experience, please share.
Ravindra

Postby shubho » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:51 pm

I am going to visit the site again tomorrow. Please let me know if anyone is interested in joining me there.
shubho
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby NEERAJONE1 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:27 pm

shubho wrote:I am going to visit the site again tomorrow. Please let me know if anyone is interested in joining me there.

Yes i would like to join pls share your mobile number.
NEERAJONE1

Postby shubho » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:16 am

Apologies, saw your message late.

I visited last Saturday and there are actually 12-15 families living there in the 250 Sq Yard flats. Spoke to the new site manager there (Raj - 9354545462) and he said additional 40 are being readied to be handed over by mid Feb. Then the 180 Sq Yard would be handed over as they still need finishing. Clicked few pics would post them shortly.

The high rise work would start in March for towers A1, A2 and B1,B2.
shubho
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ravikanth » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:25 pm

I am also planning to visit the site on this coming Sunday. Mr. Shubho, can you update me the status of your last Saturday visit?
ravikanth

Postby shubho » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:44 am

shubho
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rurbanindian » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:46 pm

Hi,
could you pls give some info regarding current prices in this project?
rurbanindian

Postby nsamant3 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:17 am

Only possession of divine court floors is in progress rest of the project is not going on we can see two cranes in place of one at site When will work start actually??
nsamant3
Official Member
Official Member

Postby tomcool22 » Sat May 21, 2016 2:35 pm

Hi Members,

Just wanted to know has anybody filed for a refund or got a refund ???
tomcool22

Postby nsamant3 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:54 pm

It seems all of us shall stop paying EMI to HDFC. It seems there is understanding between HDFC property dealers and ERA. It was a fact that HDFC approved loan when the land was in the name of BPTP. How was it possible for such large scale bank to approve all loans to ERA when the actual land was transferred in the name of ERA after the Chandigarh decision.
nsamant3
Official Member
Official Member

Postby nsamant3 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:38 am

IF REFUND IS INITIATED NOBODY SHALL ACCEPT IT AND NOBODY SHALL BEAR LOSS. WHY SHALL WE BEAR LOSS IF WE HAVE INVESTED FOR OUR FUTURE. NOT FOR BEARING LOSS. COURT ORDER SAYS THAT IF BUILDER CANNOT COMPLETE PROJECT THEN THE TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNER OR HUDA SHALL TAKE OVER THE PROJECT AND SHALL HANDOVER TO BUYERS AFTER COMPLETION.
nsamant3
Official Member
Official Member

Postby nsamant3 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:43 am

SPEAKING ORDER HAVE DIRECTED TO DTCP TO COMPLETE AND HAND OVER THE PROJECT TO CUSTOMERS
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
nsamant3
Official Member
Official Member

PreviousNext

Return to ERA Divine Court