Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Possession of Piyush Heights

Like and Share the story
Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Re: Possession of Piyush Heights

Postby tvkrishnam » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:44 pm

If piped gas supplier is NOT supplying why is Piyush is forcing us for piped gas? Who will supply gas to those who have connection? What is the use of this connection? If piped gas connection is offered without a supplier then it is a fraud. Wil a FIR be meaningful.
tvkrishnam
Official Member
Official Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:24 am

TVKRISHNA JI,

Please ask this question from Piyush Buildwell and go ahead with filing an FIR against Piyush Buildwell.

Regards
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby maestro.abhi » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:10 pm

Dear All

I have today received the offer of possession in tower 'N' from piyush buildwell along with the final demand letter and the maintenance agreement.

Both of these documents, don't seem any different from what has been sent to other members i.e. inflated and unreasonable demands.

I have found some discrepancies on the following items, where I need to sought clarification from Piyush.

- Club Membership - Rs. 50K, Why it has been demanded when the club is not ready yet?
- Cooking Gas Connection - Rs. 19K, I think every one has this one on their list.
- Electricity Meter Connection Charges - Rs. 32K, higher than the usual charges.
- ADC - Rs. 225K, this is the biggest one with some forced facilities.

As per the communication, for any discrepancies we need to get back to them with in 10 days from the date of the letter. So please may I request the forum members to share any sample clarification or rejection to demands letter that has been sent to Piyush buildwell.

Thanks again.

Best Regards......Abhinav
maestro.abhi

Postby jonnygoyal1 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:43 pm

Hi Abhinav
I also got the possession letter of my flat in Tower-N.
Demands from Piyush Group simply can't be accepted.

Lets stand together in this regard. I am also now rejecting the possession letter and writing to Piysuh.
I request all persons who are reading this post and who have received their possession letters, please come together. Lets reject their unfair demands and seek justification for them.

Regards,
Jonny
jonnygoyal1

Postby maestro.abhi » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:38 pm

Hi Jonny

I have been contacted by couple of more members, who are interested to join (Yogesh and Atul). We can touch base to decide the strategy go forward.

but its necessary for us to first send the rejection to demand letters.
maestro.abhi

Postby jonnygoyal1 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:10 pm

Yes, start point is rejecting possession letter.
Next question coming is "Will they still charge interest if we don't pay in 30 days, even when we don't accept the letter".. or if Piyush comes with some justification on our rejection letter, then still do we need to pay them till 26th Dec. otherwise they will start charging Interest.
I don't know how far this to-and-fro communication via emails/ letter will go. But again if they charge us interest, it will be a big hole to our pocket.
jonnygoyal1

Postby Preetam » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:53 am

use ApnaComplex.com hope that will solve all the communication,Management between the member. There you can discuss anything within.

We are using ApnaComplex.com in our society. Also had the same problem & got solved by ApnaComplex.com for communication,and management withing society and with builder.
Preetam

Postby shashi_sharma1 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:05 am

Hello fellow neighbours,

I received my offer of possession letter yesterday for tower N. Stunned to see the demand. Thanks to Mr. Dheeraj Jain, based on his guidance via a post I have Emailed to Piyush Group raising concerns on the inflated demand.

Regards,
Manish
shashi_sharma1

Postby MANISHKOCHHAR » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:01 pm

Hello fellow neighbours,

I received my offer of possession letter yesterday for tower N. Stunned to see the demand. Thanks Mr Dheeraj Jain, based on your guidance via a post I have Emailed and Speed Posted my objections to the demand to Piyush Heights.

@Dheeraj sir, I understand that your's is a 3BHK flat in Tower H and you would already have got the possession. Did you get some relief from the builder on these inflated demands?

Regards,
Manish
MANISHKOCHHAR

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:45 am

Hi Manish, I received possession letter in July 2013 but I refused to accept illegal demands. Still myself and 200+ members of Piyush Heights Apartment Allottee Society are fighting with criminal and cheater builder and fighting in Courts for justice. All Piyush Group owners i.e. Anil Goel, Amit Goel and Puneet Goel were sent to Jail in Faridabad for 40 days for cheating and forgery in 2013.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

When will Piyush givr possession of Flats?

Postby piyushwasi » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:52 pm

Hello Everyone!
I have a flat booked in A Block of Piyush Heights.The Block is ready since last year.
However, Piyush Height people keep on telling me every month that I will get possession next month.
Does anybody know what is going on?
I booked flat in 2008 and paying EMI since 2008 and still living in rented accommodation in Delhi.So, for last 8 years paying both rent and Home Loan EMI.
Regds
piyushwasi

Previous

Return to Piyush Heights