Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: RPS Group starts possession of SAVANA with illegal demands

Postby saprurohit » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:21 am

Hello All,

I am in the process of filing a case with the National Consumer Forum against RPS for illegally asking for money, which ideally should be paid by Savana management to me in terms of late possession and interest on the money I have paid them until now. I had booked the flat in 2008 and even after 8 years, they are creating trouble. They have been sent 2 letters through my lawyer, which remain unanswered, except threatening to cancel my flat.

The catch with the National Forum is that the total value of the filing should not be less that Rs. 1.0 Crores when filing. I would request all whoever want to join (the larger thr group, the harder it will be for Savana management to fight), to post your thoughts as soon as possible. Please note that there will be a cost linked to this, but I think it is better to fight as a group than alone. In light of the recent judgements against the other builders, we do have a stronger and better chance of winning. I also want to live in my own house for which I am still paying a monthly EMI while not getting what is due to me & I trust most of you also are in the same situation currently.

Thanks & eagerly awaiting your positive replies.

Rohit
saprurohit

Postby anuj » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:33 pm

Hi Rohit,

Good number of cases are already going against RPS in all forms of court. As you are interested to file in National commission, please reach out to Vineet Mishra (09958879997) who is way ahead in this game. He along with other members have already having case in National Commission and as per the latest verdict you can easily club up with them.

Note: Mine case is going against RPS in district forum.

Refer the below to find the active cases against RPS
http://cms.nic.in/ncdrcusersWeb/login.d ... caseStatus

From Date: 01/10/2006
To Date: 31/10/2016
Respondent: RPS

Follow the above and you will get the desired results.
anuj

Postby mohd.ashu@gmail.com » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:25 pm

Dear Rohit,

I am also in same boat as you are, lot of illegal demand made in final
demand notice,
please let me know how to proceed in filling a case against RPS.
if possible please share you number.

Regards,
Aslam
PH4- 602
+971-50-1245909

saprurohit wrote:Hello All,

I am in the process of filing a case with the National Consumer Forum against RPS for illegally asking for money, which ideally should be paid by Savana management to me in terms of late possession and interest on the money I have paid them until now. I had booked the flat in 2008 and even after 8 years, they are creating trouble. They have been sent 2 letters through my lawyer, which remain unanswered, except threatening to cancel my flat.

The catch with the National Forum is that the total value of the filing should not be less that Rs. 1.0 Crores when filing. I would request all whoever want to join (the larger thr group, the harder it will be for Savana management to fight), to post your thoughts as soon as possible. Please note that there will be a cost linked to this, but I think it is better to fight as a group than alone. In light of the recent judgements against the other builders, we do have a stronger and better chance of winning. I also want to live in my own house for which I am still paying a monthly EMI while not getting what is due to me & I trust most of you also are in the same situation currently.

Thanks & eagerly awaiting your positive replies.

Rohit
mohd.ashu@gmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby goel_ar » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:02 am

Same here - tons of illegal demand... instead of paying 6L penalty - asking for 11L.
goel_ar

Postby Chintan » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:04 am

goel_ar wrote:Same here - tons of illegal demand... instead of paying 6L penalty - asking for 11L.

Please include me too guys. I hoping to get possions soon with all this useless demands instead of paying late penalty.

Regards
Chintan
Chintan
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinagr » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:46 pm

Guys,
I have a flat in T11, Saphirberry and like most others in the group have been waiting for 8 years for possession. Recently they sent across the Demand Notice for VAT. I sent them and email to "info@rpsgroupindia.com" checking about the expected date of possession but the email bounced back. Is there any other official email id you can reach out to.

Anybody else in the group has a flat in T11 Sapphireberry and yes is he/she aware of what is RPS's plans of granting possession. Let me know your contact details.

Regards,
Vineet Agrawal
vinagr
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajeevchandak » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:00 pm

Dear Vineet, you can try sending mail to customercare@rpsgroupindia.com

Regards

Rajeev Chandak
rajeevchandak
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby madhav_aparna » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:48 am

Hi Vineet
I too have a flat in Sapphireberry T-11. I too got a VAT demand notice and have paid it. However, the mail was working and did not bounce. I send them the mail in around Nov 30 last year but no reply. I followed up with a call at their landline to know about the possession. I was put through to a lady and she mentioned that they have applied for OC which is expected shortly and they are planning to offer for possession in the second quarter of 2017 i.e., Apr-June.
For your info, i think these are the last towers to be offered for possession.

Madhav
madhav_aparna
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby singla.varun2007 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:03 pm

Hi All,

I also have a flat in T-12. Yesterday I received another demand letter of around 3L. I have received this demand letter after 1.5 year of last demand. Nothing visible for possession for next few months . Project is already 6 years delayed. I am planning to go to RPS office this Saturday.

Regards,
Varun
singla.varun2007

Postby kkpoddar » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:05 pm

I am seeing that T11 possession is to be offered soon wherein I also have a flat. If any one from T11, i would like to have a word with you. my contact is 9971500822
kkpoddar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kkpoddar » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:06 pm

madhav_aparna wrote:Hi Vineet
I too have a flat in Sapphireberry T-11. I too got a VAT demand notice and have paid it. However, the mail was working and did not bounce. I send them the mail in around Nov 30 last year but no reply. I followed up with a call at their landline to know about the possession. I was put through to a lady and she mentioned that they have applied for OC which is expected shortly and they are planning to offer for possession in the second quarter of 2017 i.e., Apr-June.
For your info, i think these are the last towers to be offered for possession.

Madhav

Pls share your contact no. My number is 9971500822
kkpoddar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinagr » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:12 pm

T11 601. My contact no. +971566440795. Shall get connected on WhatsApp with you.

Vineet Agrawal
vinagr
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

RPS SAVANA GST demand

Postby bienpanda » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:20 am

Pls see attached news clip dated 17th June in Economic Times..
Donot fall prey to gimmicks and threats by RPS...
bienpanda
Official Member
Official Member

Postby GauravMarwaha » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:05 pm

Hi

Sorry I couldn't see the clip. I'm actually new to this forum. May be I'm missing something. But would like to be updated as to what exactly is it about.

Thanks
GauravMarwaha

Postby singla.varun2007 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:35 pm

Does any one file case for delayed possession against RPS.
singla.varun2007

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News