Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Press Release to Media and other updates

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:21 pm

Today, we issued a press release to Media. Press release has been circulated to TV channels and newspapers. Also, we have informed authorties about our protests on 1st March, 2011.

Feel free to circulate and spread the word. Every member of myfaridabad.in forum should spread the word. Along with your family, bring maximum friends, relatives, office collegaues and even strangers too. Whosoever is ready for protesting against wrong doings, nexus of builders with authorities, silence and inaction of authorities should come forward.

We require support of each and every person in this forum. Remember, protests always succeed. In Egypt, ruler and dictator for 30 years lost power and was thrown out of country by just 18 days of protests. I was part of an anti corruption rally that occured on 30th January. I went alone by my own initiative after seeing a call by Mr. Arvind Kejriwal on CNN IBN. See the result, A.Raza is today sent to Tihar jail. 3 months back, he was a senior Cabinet Minister in Govt. of India.

Please find attached press release.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

EIGHT DAYS TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby s1joshi » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:12 am

EIGHT DAYS TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you Ready ?
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Join the peaceful demonstration against HUDA and Neharpar builders on 1st March 2011

Postby joshi » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:59 am

ref no 090080956567574 ... small contribution for our successful demostration ..
joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Posters of protests pasted over Faridabad walls, HUDA office

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:33 am

We had a very good meeting yesterday face to face with SRS apartment owners. We want to convey my heartfelt thanks to all of them. We wish them a peaceful and happy living in SRS Residency, Faridabad.

SRS people have committed their presnece on 1st March. Have you ?

If any other society group members like Ozone, Omaxe, Era, Piyush, BPTP etc. wants to meet us and present the agenda face to face with them, we are ready for the same. This is not a personal fight but a group and common fight for middle class apartment buyers who are cheated by builders and administration.

We pasted posters over Faridabad walls, HUDA office, subway for Metro. Here are some pictures attached:

We urge every member of forum to make a poster and paste the same on back of their cars.

Let us unite for a greater cause, let us unite for Greater Faridabad
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Activities Discussion Thread

Postby rajivkumar » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:30 am

Pls discuss teh minutes of meetings.

I am also owner of SRS residency flat.

I want to join this.

Rajiv
rajivkumar

Minutes of Meeting on 20th Feb, Sunday for 1st March Protests

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:07 pm

I must appreciate Vineet for his hard work and dedication. He is running out in entire Faridabad managing things for upcoming protests. If anyone in Faridabad wants to volunteer for helping him, please call him on 9958879997

Participants : Kumud Ranjan, Sanjeev Kumar, Dharmesh Yadav, Alok Gupta, Sandeep Gupta, Narendra Chabra, Dharmendra Kumar, Vineet Kumar, S R Vachhani, Manish Gupta, J P Agarwal, Sumit Kapoor, Rajeev Sharma, Vineet Mishra, Dheeraj Jain, Amit Yadav, Seema Joshi, Anirban Mandal, Gurpreet SIngh, Kashi Akhoon

Hello everyone

Thanks much for your participation in today's meeting, You support has tremendously helped us gain confidence for our protest March

Here are minutes of meeting Dated 20 Feb 2011 11:30 AM

Memorandum Preparation
We discussed the memorandum prepared bu Dheeraj for DTCP and HUDA, Dheeraj to consolidate all inputs and prepare final draft (To be completed by 25th Feb 2011)
Create TEN SETS of important RTI's, minutes of meeting held earlier, complaints filed, These will be shared with media

Awarenss
1. Each individual will take responsibility to call 15 individuals and increase awareness about the event. This need to be completed by 24th Feb 2011
2. Each individual will strat pasting entries in the forum that I am joining and I would be taking the route XYZ and anyone I am open to carpooling or pick someone on route
2. Explore options of giving advertisement in newspaper, cable TV and Radio
3. Preparing and Putting Posters in all prominent places
4. Each individual need to put a poster near rear view of his/her car, This will provide free advertisement on national highways and other prominet places while we travel
5. Take a trip of Faridabad Neharpaar for couple of hours on 26 Feb with banners and posters affixed in car

Posters
After our meeting in Reliance Megamart we went to Sector 12 Park, With the blessings of Lord Hanuman in thepark complex we started with our Posters, ( To our surprise we found some Paint, Brush and few supporters near the temple :-)
Team prepared several posters , around 8-10 posters were fixed today at several places (near HUDA complex, Metro station, etc ), We need to fix several more posters in all more prominent places

Print Material
Printing of banners, Placards (To be completed by 25th Feb 2011) Jayanta
Jayanta to confirm by Tuesday in case any support is required on this front

Roles and Responsibility during Event

Role
Person Responsible
The person in charge would be responsible for :

Crowd Management
Alok Gupta
Vineet Kumar
ensuring that there are no unscrupulous elements present in protest and decorum is maintained

Participation Desk
Dharmesh/S R Wachani/JP Agarwal/Sandeep Gupta/Gurpreet
taking signature of each individual joining the protest
Tie Ribbons on hand of participants

Drinking Water
Dharmendra
8 Bottles * 20 Litres each

Water dispenser
Vineet/Dharmendra

Logistics –
Vineet
To ensure we have Dari/Chairs/Mike booked

Permission Letters
Vineet
Letter to DM/SHO informing about Police

Delegation
Dheeraj Jain , Manish Gupta, Jayant Barua, Atul Agarwal
These people will present memorandum to the HUDA and STP authorities.

More members needed here from other groups

Media confirmation
Manish
Confirm with Total TV, India TV

Handy Cam
Sandeep Gupta, Rajeev

Interviews
Manish & Atul Agarwal
These person would be responsible for taking 2 – 3 minutes interviews from the participants, along with pictures of entire event

We would need to have replacements of Manish and Atul here, as these are also in Delegation

Media Spokesperson
Seema
Briefing the media and ensure that we do not pass conflicting statements

Anchor
Dharmendra
stage management, introducing speakers, and keeping people engaged in discussion, no heated discussion and overall temper cool

Speakers

Jayanta
Briefing about myfaridabad community

Dheeraj
Briefing about our protest

Jayanta
Briefing about RPS

Manish
(Briefing about SRS)

Ashish
(Briefing about ERA)

Dheeraj
(Briefing about Piyush)

More needed here for Omaxe, Ozone, BPTP etc.

Responsibility to share papers for society RegistrationFew pople have already shared their papers for society registration,

Open ItemsCompiling music/song that can be played : If all of us can find one song/advertisement , we can compile the playlist
Activities Finalization

P.S. : I have already put banner on my back of car. I was happy when I was stuck in traffic as people can read banner easily
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Google Map for reaching Protest Venue

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:22 am

dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Join the peaceful demonstration against HUDA and Neharpar builders on 1st March 2011

Postby akhileshgupta » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Dear friends
yes i am joining you on 1st march and will make all successful.
akhileshgupta
Official Member
Official Member

Postby Nabin » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:56 am

Hi Folks,

I too plan to join this protest against HUDA, builders against their inactions and failures along with my family.

I must say, the core team members had been doing an exemplary job - visualize, plan and execute this protest, and so many other things such as researching and disseminating information, creating awareness among members and coming up with innovative ideas to fight out injustice against us.
I just contributed a very small amount Rs 500/- towards this cause today. Trn# 208347955

Regards
Nabin Banik
Nabin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gauravraj.in » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:26 pm

Hi,

I am a very late joinee here.
Am putting all my efforts to be there on 1st March.
Have transferred 500/- to the Acc - Ref# 8119464 - Login Name - GauravRaj.in.
Am also preparing to bring along my complaint letter, as provided in one of the thread here.

Rgds
Gaurav
gauravraj.in

Postby DKMOTIWALA » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:50 pm

Dear All ,
I am fully agreed with the idea and try my best to be there with maximum volunteers.I had already send request to BPTP community and hope for the positive . It is always better to do something rather than no doing any thing .
lot of members are ofter register their willingness to initiate legal action against the culprits but when time comes these protest remain on papers- lets hope so this time we shall be their in large numbers.
Thanks and regds
CA D.K.Motiwala
DKMOTIWALA

Re: Activities Discussion Thread

Postby s1joshi » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:08 am

Team

We would be having our final round of meeting this Sunday (Tentatively at Town Park, Faridabad), In case you would be interested in sharing some of the responsibilities (listed above) for our protest meeting, Please let us know.

Further we need to put in Posters and few Banners in Faridabad, in all prominent places preferably on Saturday first half, Those of you who would be in position to assist, Please revert back.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Urgent and Important : Please try to carry 2-3 spare copies of y

Postby s1joshi » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:29 pm

Request everyone to carry few copies(2-3) of their respective builder buyer agreement
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Please ensure you are reaching before 10 AM

Postby s1joshi » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:28 pm

The registration desk at our protest venue will be operational by 9:00 AM on Tuesday 1st March, We plan to complete all the signature formalities before 10:30 AM , Hence it is important that every one arrives on time, So that we can proceed with activities as par schedule.

Please note the organizing committee and people who have taken responsibilities are expected to arrive by 8:00 AM, In case you are involved in car pooling arrangement, please schedule it accordingly.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby abhimad » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Please provide the contact details/ or where (how?) do I find the details of all the members for contacting them individually... Please guide....
abhimad
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development