Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: Updates on complaint filed against RPS Group to Economic Offence Wing (EOW)

Postby ddamitav » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:37 pm

@ Subodh: Dude forget about possession!!Think how you can get your money back??? RPS does not have money to complete the construction as they are in cash crunch...... and input costs are gone double since 2005, so for them its better to scrap the project rather completing it by acuring huge losses......

So forget about possession........

Good Luck and hope you are Joining on 1st March.............

Regards,

Amitav Dash
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby subodh_dipali » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Amitav,

Thanks for the update though not encouraging to me....Best part is all of us are now united and able to voice agst RPS. i'm optimist and sure that we'll get justice but when & how....still a million dollar question..?

Regards

Subodh
subodh_dipali
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Thanks to Seema for her unrelenting efforts and follow up with the concerned authorities for response. To be honest, my faith in the RPS management is diminishing looking at their attitude and response from senior management like GM Legal. They think and treat customers like we are ignorant people with no intelligence to understand the real estate business.

The few people who have filed complaint with EOW might bear some result for those individuals only, other people who want to play the waiting game will get left behind. So unless other people come forward, they will find themselves all alone when they look for support.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby ddamitav » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:28 am

I fully agree with Jayanto, Guys! if you are on board then you will reach your destination and still you have time ........ but this is the last chance......... if you think due to geographical constraint you can not join us its totally wrong. What you need to do is print the complain letter singn it, scan it and mail it abck to Seema or Vineet.

Together we can change the system....................

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Police Commissioner Janta Darbar

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:07 am

I agree with Seema that next step for you guys will be to approach Commissioner of Police, New Delhi in Janta Durbar for faster action.

Today, Navbharat Times is very positive on this initiative by new Police Commissioner

NBT, 22 Feb, 2011
http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/ar ... 541933.cms

वरिष्ठ संवाददाता ॥ पुलिस मुख्यालय
पुलिस कमिश्नर के दफ्तर में सोमवार को पब्लिक की भीड़ थी। वैसे तो पुलिस कमिश्नर और दूसरे पुलिस अफसर पहले भी अपनी सहूलियत के हिसाब से आम लोगों से मिलते हैं, लेकिन पब्लिक फ्रेंडली पुलिसिंग की दिशा में शुरू की गई नई पहल के तहत सोमवार को पहली बार पुलिस मुख्यालय स्थित पुलिस कमिश्नर के दफ्तर में जनता दरबार लगा। पुलिस कमिश्नर बी.के. गुप्ता ने 15-20 लोगों से मिलकर उनकी शिकायतें सुनीं और जल्द ही एक्शन लेने का आश्वासन दिया।
पुलिस कमिश्नर ने कहा था कि अगर उन्हें किसी तय मीटिंग या किसी दूसरे जरूरी काम से कहीं जाना नहीं पड़ा, तो वह हर दिन वर्किंग डेज में दोपहर 12 से 1:30 बजे तक नियमित रूप से अपने ऑफिस में शिकायतकर्ताओं से मिलेंगे। हालांकि, सोमवार को उन्होंने दोपहर 1 बजे तक ही लोगों से मुलाकात की। दरअसल, दिल्ली पुलिस सप्ताह के तहत ट्रैफिक पुलिस की ओर से इंडिया गेट पर स्कूली बच्चों का पेंटिंग कॉम्पिटिशन था, जिसमें गुप्ता को दोपहर 1 बजे विजेता बच्चों को पुरस्कार बांटने के लिए जाना था। उनके जाने के बाद उनके स्टाफ अफसर ने लोगों की शिकायतें सुनीं।
वैसे तो कमिश्नर से मिलकर शिकायतकर्ता संतुष्ट नजर आए, लेकिन उनका यह भी कहना था कि इस पहल का फायदा तभी होगा जब उन्हें इसका कोई रिजल्ट मिलेगा। आनंद पर्वत से आए अजय गुप्ता ने बताया कि 2008 में उनके घर से कुछ जूलरी और चांदी के दुर्लभ सिक्के चोरी हो गए थे। एफआईआर दर्ज हुई थी। उन्होंने अपनी एक नौकरानी और अपने एक दोस्त पर चोरी का शक भी जताया था, लेकिन इसके बावजूद पुलिस ने कुछ नहीं किया। अजय के मुताबिक, पुलिस दो साल से सिर्फ दोनों का लाई डिटेक्टर टेस्ट करवाने की बात कह रही है। अजय ने कहा कि पुलिस कमिश्नर की इस पहल से उन्हें कुछ उम्मीद बनी है।
कीर्ति नगर से आए विनोद खुराना ने बताया कि उनका एक जानकार नकली पेपर बनाकर उनकी प्रॉपर्टी हड़पने की कोशिश कर रहा है, लेकिन शिकायत के बावजूद पुलिस एक्शन नहीं ले रही। उन्होंने कहा कि कमिश्नर से मुलाकात का नतीजा देखने के बाद ही वह कह पाएंगे कि इस पहल का वाकई में कोई फायदा है या नहीं। वहीं, फतेह नगर से आए देवेंद्र पाल सिंह ने बताया कि पिछले साल दिसंबर में एक बिल्डर ने लोकल पुलिसवालों के साथ सांठगांठ करके उनकी दुकान तुड़वा दी। उन्होंने कहा कि अब कमिश्नर से मिलने के बाद ही कुछ न्याय की उम्मीद बंधी है।
सरकारी महकमों में यूनिफार्म सप्लाई करने वाले व्यवसायी एस.पी. अग्रवाल ने बताया कि कॉमनवेल्थ गेम्स के दौरान हमने टेंडर प्रोसेस में हिस्सा लिया था और टेंडर मिलने के बाद दिल्ली पुलिस को यूनिफार्म सप्लाई की थी, लेकिन हमारा लाखों का पेमेंट अभी तक अटका हुआ है। पुलिस कमिश्नर ने हमारी शिकायत को गौर से सुना और संबंधित अधिकारियों से 7 दिन में रिपोर्ट देने के लिए कहा। उम्मीद है कि अब जल्दी ही पेमेंट हो जाएगा। कमिश्नर की इस पहले से कई लोगों को बड़ी राहत मिलेगी।
हालांकि इस जनता दरबार में कई लोग ऐसे भी आए थे , जिन्हें दरअसल कोई शिकायत नहीं थी। 52 साल के एक शख्स पुलिस में नौकरी की मांग लेकर आए थे , तो वहीं एक अन्य शख्स कुछ दस्तावेजों की कॉपी मांगने के लिए आए थे। लेकिन ऐसे लोगों को पहले ही अलग कर दिया गया।
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bhatiaraman » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:06 am

Request you to please share the process for complaining with EOW against RPS Savana. You said to sign a complaint letter then scan etc. Can u pls share the complaint letter template so that more and more people can join the cause?

Thanks!!
Raman
bhatiaraman
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:40 am

Hi Raman,

A draft of the complaint letter submitted to EOW against RPS Group is uploaded here for reference

updates-on-complaint-filed-against-rps-group-to-economic-offence-wing-eow-t376.html#p1744

Also enclosed is the consent form to be signed by anyone who wishes to submit a complaint as a group.

Documents Required -

1. Signed consent form
2. Copy of Buyer's Agreement (if available)
3. Amount paid to builder (Customer Ledger Report which can be requested through email from RPS)
4. Any Communications received from RPS (emails about possession, penalty clause, etc..)

Members can save the emails in PDF format by following the instructions here

Guide: How to save or print email in PDF format

The documents along with communication emails in PDF can be sent through email. If about 5-10 more members are willing to submit the complaint, they can send the documents to me and complaint can be submitted for all.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby s1joshi » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:16 pm

Hello Friends

I have second round of mediation meeting scheduled with RPS tomorrow at 02:30 PM, We can have 2-3 people to join me in the discussion, In case someone is interested in joining, Please call/sms me at 9810973857.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby abujohn2 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:12 pm

Hi Seema,

I would like to join in filing the complaint to EOW. However, I do not have the Customer Ledger Report with me...Should I just email the scanned copy of signed consent and buyer's agreement?
abujohn2

Postby webmaster » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:01 am

abujohn2 wrote:Hi Seema,

I would like to join in filing the complaint to EOW. However, I do not have the Customer Ledger Report with me...Should I just email the scanned copy of signed consent and buyer's agreement?

Hi Abu,

You can request for the Customer Ledger Report from RPS through email, they usually send the report within 1 day.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby manojkulhari » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:55 am

Hi
Because of some emergencies was not able to file the EOW complaint, pls let me know how to go about it.
manojkulhari
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:09 am

Hello Manoj

EOW office is in Qutub Instituional Area (near Katwaria Sarai), You can submit your complaints individually or can join together with other fellow members and submit a group complaint in this regard,

All you need to do is to carry two copies of complaint submission letter and some proof of purchase, The draft of complaint letter is available on the forum,

There are several folks who have expressed interest to submit complaint, I had shared a few attachments with Eljoh at eljohpjohn@yahoo.com, (In case you wish to file in group)
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby abujohn2 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:40 pm

Hi all,

Since a lot of people are willing to file in a complaint ....probably what we can do is get all the required documents for the demonstration tomorrow. Someone could probably collect all the documents and then file a group complaint with EOW....
abujohn2

Postby webmaster » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Yes, everybody from RPS Savana or Rhythm who wants to file a complain to EOW should bring along the documents along with the signed consent form tommorow.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Injunction Order for the Construction by KR Mangalam school

Postby arora.ashu » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:55 pm

Dear Jayanta, Dheeraj, Shilpi and other active members,

I read in one of the posts that KR Mangalam International School has started constructing / digging the site that was earlier proposed for theme park by RPS group. I don't know if the group has initiated some action is taken in this regard. I would request if we can contact some lawyer and send "injunction" notice to KR Mangalam International school for the construction of school and the site that was earlier proposed for theme park.

We have both earlier and new (modified) layouts by the builder. Also, we have high court hearing that builder cannot change the earlier proposed layout without taking the permission from all the stakeholders (residents). It would be a relatively easier to legally pressurize the builder for adhering to earlier layout plan at this point when nothing has been constructed. I am taking the office leave from 21st till 31st March and I shall be available for accompanying to any place for the common cause.

I think we should discuss this matter with some legal expert and take his opinion before it is too late. Request all to share their views on it.

Warm regards
Ashish
arora.ashu
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News