Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Letter to Shiv Sai - draft ver 2.0

Like and Share the story
Connect and meet residents and members, a community forum for of Ozone Park Apartments, Sector 86, Faridabad

Letter to Shiv Sai - draft ver 2.0

Postby 15.rajat » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:30 pm

Hello,

Attached is the revised draft of the letter which we intend to submit to Shiv Sai management regarding our concerns.
I request all to go through this and share your comments in the document itself. Pls respond ASAP.

Note: The updated list of the Ozone Park members registered on myfaridabad.in stands at 26.

Regards
Rajat Bhatia
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Letter to Shiv Sai - draft ver 2.0

Postby bhadrish » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:26 am

Hi Rajat,

Quick points from my side. Have gone through the letter but comments more on the poitns raised:

1. I have the Shiv Sai Ozone Park brochure with me with 'Specifications" and it is as below (have attached an image):

1. Windows: Aluminium / Wood Windows
2. Balcony: MS Railings

Is this not the case with the brochures with everyone else? If yes, then we need to focus on the aspects wherein the builder has gone against commitment so as to ensure maximum impact and our seriousness. Or else, if someone can get a solid reason as to why fight for the aluminium windows and/or MS railings. As far as I am aware, Wood is in fact more expensive than Aluminium?

I am all for the lifts, common areas, development of greens, amenities etc all the other points.

Also can we have some kind of a bargaining system with the builder. I am all for forgoing the penalty (as someone said it is chumps!) if the builder is keen on working and improving even the earlier commitments like MS Railings etc over and above the commitments not delivered like lifts etc.

Comments welcome.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
bhadrish

Postby rabich » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:41 am

Hi
I have a flat in T11 at ozone park . I think we do have most of the contents in the letter right just some fine tunning and we are ready to send it to the builder . We all can agree here as to who all would like thier names and appartmrnts number to be mentioned when the letter is sent so that builder knows that it is not just one person .
Also someone suggested that we have a meeting . Since many of us , including myself, are not in delhi/faridabad can we do so that we can have people who can join in person are there and rest can join over a phone which means we can have a phone number to which people can dial in and listen and express their opinions and we take it forward from there ?
Also should we start with the list of people who have appartments with their appartments nos and contact nos so that it is easy to start contacting if needed.

Mine details are here:
Rajesh Abichandani T11 -11A +919940672869 currently in chennai
Let us keep this momentum going

Regards
Rajesh :thumb:
rabich

Postby 15.rajat » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:47 am

Thanks everyone.

Regarding the window thing. It may sound a very small item to discuss, but believe me, this can become a serious issue during rains. I had to get a complete wood window frame changed in my current house, which took 4 days of time, arranging labor, getting cement, get the new iron frame prepared. The time and effort required to get them changed is just too much.
And it is not about which is expensive or cheap, it is about durability. The brochure mentions aluminium/wooden windows. So we can always take it up with Shiv Sai.
And the issue is especially the windows which are completely exposed.

I am expecting more suggestions from the Ozone members and then we can decide the way to forward this letter. There are more than 20 people from Ozone registered on this forum.

Regards
Rajat
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby 15.rajat » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:50 pm

Hello everyone,

Please be informed that a meeting is organized with Mr. Sandeep Gupta, owner of the Shiv Sai Infrastructure on Saturday, 5th March 2011 at 12pm at Shiv Sai office in Okhla (F 90/33 IInd Floor, Okhla Industrial Area Phase-I)

Requesting all to join as this is one opportunity for us to speak directly to the person who has all the answers. We will give him a letter regarding our concerns by hand on the same day.

Regards
Rajat Bhatia
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby a5shah » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:14 pm

Hi Group,

I am a new member and after reading all the facts I am having sleepless nights. I have invested my hard earned money for my first dream hoam and felt like cheated. I am paying hefty EMI along with rent. The cost of rental is increasing along with the interest. I invested every bit of my saving for this flat.

The letter covers all the deficiet and I too visit regulary for inspecting the construction. Last I visited in January and it seems it will take atleast one more year before it becomes liveable.

At least they can give us tentative possession on structual ground for claiming IT deduction.

Regards,
Arun
a5shah
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby 15.rajat » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:59 pm

Hello,

Today we met Mr. Sandeep Gupta and Mr. Vikram Dhawan from Shiv Sai Infrastructure. Following are the highlights of the meeting:

Shiv Sai agreed that there have been delays in the project primarily due to CWG, rains and other operational issues. The possession of most of the apartments will be given by Shiv Sai in August 2011, after getting occupation certificates from DTCP.
Shiv Sai did not plan for any service lift in any of the towers. They have no solution or plan to offer a service lift. The passenger lifts are from Kone and each lift has maximum capacity to carry 8 persons.
The windows will remain of wooden frame. There is no solution offered by Shiv Sai other than putting extra screws.
Shiv Sai was aware of our protest and has suggested to take up the matter with the CM of Haryana. Though such protests are essential for mass awareness but to have quick results the matter needs to be taken up with CM Haryana, as he is also chairs HUDA. For this they suggested that individuals may write written letters to CM for his intervention. This can be followed by meeting him in person and perhaps a last resort can be to file a PIL in High Court.
The next steps needs to be discussed jointly.

It is expected of us to accept the possession by using STP for sewerage, DG for power and boring water arranged by Shiv Sai.
The members plan to meet together on 2nd Saturday of April 2011 at the Ozone Site to do a joint inspection.
The next update meeting with Shiv Sai is planned in last Saturday of May 2011.

Other's may add to the above.

Regards
Rajat Bhatia
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:04 pm

Hi Rajat,

Have you decided to submit any complaint to STP against Shiv Sai ?
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby sendtomanish » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:24 pm

Rajat,
What abt delayed penality?
sendtomanish

Postby 15.rajat » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Nobody discussed anything on penalty. The builder is open for discussions on any subject, anytime. Infact, he has given us time for next meeting well in advance. We can pre-plan the agenda for discussion then.

Hi Jayanta - I will discuss the matter of putting a complaint with rest of the members. However, the bigger issue of external development remains common for all of us.
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajesh3107 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:46 am

Hi Rajat
I think whatever Mr. Ajay Yadav has suggested on his mail 3/5/2011, is correct. We should put pressure on the govt body separately along with putting pressure on the builder. For it we (flat buyers of all Naharpar Builders) have to unite and fight all together.
Rajesh
rajesh3107
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby amit.bali » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:57 pm

Hi group,
I am having flat in T-1 today i got one letter from shiv sai stating increase in EDC from HUDA of appox 10%, I think we should write letter to HUDA stating what they did for the amount which we have already depoisted. and we should ask huda to give us aknowledgement inwriing for the development to happen till what time then only we will pay the new excess amount.

Amit Bali
amit.bali

Postby sendtomanish » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Please mail the letter scan copy to core@myfaridabad.in and carry in Sunday GFWA meeting if you are coming.
sendtomanish

Postby nchitkara » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:14 pm

I have another copy of brochure in which they have mentioned that they will provide Fan and Light in the Bedrooms...

but now this has been removed from the specification details on their website.

Regards
Naveen

bhadrish wrote:Hi Rajat,

Quick points from my side. Have gone through the letter but comments more on the poitns raised:

1. I have the Shiv Sai Ozone Park brochure with me with 'Specifications" and it is as below (have attached an image):

Is this not the case with the brochures with everyone else? If yes, then we need to focus on the aspects wherein the builder has gone against commitment so as to ensure maximum impact and our seriousness. Or else, if someone can get a solid reason as to why fight for the aluminium windows and/or MS railings. As far as I am aware, Wood is in fact more expensive than Aluminium?

I am all for the lifts, common areas, development of greens, amenities etc all the other points.

Also can we have some kind of a bargaining system with the builder. I am all for forgoing the penalty (as someone said it is chumps!) if the builder is keen on working and improving even the earlier commitments like MS Railings etc over and above the commitments not delivered like lifts etc.

Comments welcome.
nchitkara
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nchitkara » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:09 am

I have another copy of brochure in which they have mentioned that they will provide Fan and Light in the Bedrooms...

but now this has been removed from the specification details on their website.

Regards
Naveen

bhadrish wrote:Hi Rajat,

Comments welcome.
[/quote]
nchitkara
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Ozone Park Apartments Faridabad