Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: Updates on complaint filed against RPS Group to Economic Offence Wing (EOW)

Postby sendtomanish » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:59 pm

In the DC and STP meeting ,they have in principal agreed and echoed that builder cant sell common area.I assume we have file a complaint from RPS side and STP has to verify and submit report to DC .We can ask to STP separately for this and even can highlight in media immediately specifically.
sendtomanish

Postby arora.ashu » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:07 pm

Little mistake here.. by Shilpi, I meant Seema :)
arora.ashu
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:40 pm

I feel Kumarmangalam Internation school being near RPS is a biggest USP for all the resident of SAVANA, As this will increase the Property value as well as rental.
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:54 pm

Though this is RPS members’ internal matter and I have very limited knowledge, but we need to draw clear line between personal benefit and right things as per government norms or agreement. If school is inside common area, was not part of original specification and sold on area marked for ‘green area’ then this is wrong doing and Supreme Court guideline is absolutely unambiguous that common area can’t be sold by builder for commercial purpose.
sendtomanish

Postby joshi » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:32 am

So earlier there was no plan for the same but even if they have changed the plan and all , which is basically cheating ,my question is are they going to give some benefits to the house owners who thought it will be a common area or a green area. My guess is same as yours.
joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Updates on complaint filed against RPS Group to Economic Off

Postby Sudhanshu » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:41 am

Hi Ashish,
If you know some good lawyer, please provide a reference. many of us intersted in dragging them to court, but failing because of lack of contribution and initiative by people on this front. Not many people hase filed an EOW complaint which is very simple thing and would help us in our cause....assume if 100 people have filed EOW complaint...I can drag them wherever we want....sadly just a few are fighting for this cause.

Please join the EOW complainants. Its a good start to fight.

Regards
Sudhanshu
Sudhanshu
Official Member
Official Member

Postby amit198026 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:19 pm

Hi All,

I completely agree with Mr. Sudanshu. We must drag them to the Court may be than only they will listen to us. I know one of the good lawyer he is Mr. Garg. If everybody is ready than only I will share is number.

Regards,
Amit Gupta
amit198026

Postby eskay2112@rediffmail.com » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:43 pm

You will have to file a "writ petition" in the Punjab & Haryana High Court by making the Director General Town and Country Planning as well as the Builder a party. Challenge the changes of Original Layout without your permission.
Sudhir Kumar Chhabra
eskay2112@rediffmail.com

Postby webmaster » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:31 pm

The reason why we have been delaying filing a legal case is due to the lack of proper and expert guidance from any lawyer and undefined expenses. Though we have been consulting a lot of lawyers, we have not been able to come to a conclusion about the fees involved, because ultimately that is what matters. We cannot start a legal proceeding without knowing where the expense will head and how many members will be able to financially support it. Builder will use our own money to fight the case, but we have limited resources.

Because of that we are trying all other avenues to fight the builder like submitting a complain to EOW, and trust me if 100 people file a complaint we have a strong case.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby webmaster » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:10 pm

I will be visiting the Economic Offence Wing office to get the update on the existing complaint on 31st March 2011.

If any member from RPS is interested in submitting a complaint, please send me a scanned copy of the signed consent form and I will submit the complaint in group against the same complaint number.

Please do not hesitate to submit a complaint, this is our only official medium of submitting a complaint.

Attached is the consent form.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby gopalvijay » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:12 am

I welcome your initiative for meeting the Economic Offence Wing against RPS for getting update on the existing complaint. I am also a suffererer on the hands of this RPS Group SAVANA and intend to send my consent. But I am not aware of the existing complaint. Can you please inform more on that ?

Regards

Gopal
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:15 pm

Hi Gopal,

A group of 14 people has already submitted a complaint to the Economic Offence Wing of Delhi Police against RPS Group for delay in construction, changes in layout, not allowing construction site visit, etc. More details can be found in this thread itself.

We plan to submit more complain in this regard from more members. If you are interested, please sign the attached consent form and email the scanned copy to me. I will also need your Customer Ledger report which shows how much payment has been made to RPS. You can request for the customer ledger report from RPS through email.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby webmaster » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:49 am

I received only a couple of responses for the EOW complaint. It surprises me that even though people are concerned, yet they are reluctant to submit any official complaint for fear of repercussions. It makes us feel that we are running around unnecessarily to different authorities. Either everything is alright or we are getting paranoid and acting hastily.

Anyways, this would be the last time for submitting any group complaint from our side. If anyone is interested, please email a scanned copy of the consent form and along with your customer ledger report (CLR) which shows how much payment has been made to RPS. CLR report can be requested from RPS through email.

Please email all documents by Monday (March 28).
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby webmaster » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:47 pm

6 additional complaints were submitted today at the Economic Offence Wing of Delhi Police against RPS Group. Copy of complaint would be emailed to individuals soon.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby vineet » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:40 pm

Hi All RPS member,

Pls have a look at below details for my flat in T-3:

Ground floor slab installment recd-- 12.12.08
2nd Floor installment recd -- 20.2.09
5th Floor installment recd -- 20.4.09
7th Floor installment recd -- 10.6.09
13th Floor installment recd -- 21.10.09

At an average 22-26 days have been taken to complete a floor's slab. This is supersonic speed for construction.

Internal plaster installment recd -- 25.5.10
It took 7 months to complete this. Speed slowed down.

MONEY TAKEN TILL THIS STAGE -- 90%.
WORK DONE -- Less than 40%.

NO INSTALLMENT RECD AFTER 25.5.10.

This clearly shows that builder was interested in getting 90% money from my pocket and is now enjoying my money interest free. Putting the slabs would not cost more than 30%-40% of the flat cost. As per my assumption, not more than 50 people are working to complete 2300 flats. Doing the interiors is a time consuming activity and you can calculate yourself how much time will it take for 50 people t o complete 2300 flats.

I hope most of you would be in the same boat as I am -- Paying huge installment and rental and cutting down the budget on some other important activities.

If yes, I do not understand why is everyone not bothered to take up their cases with EOW and consumer courts? No one wants to stand up and fight. On one hand each of us pays Rs 20000 to 25000 installment every month to banks but on the other no one is ready to spend Rs 10000-15000 one time to fight legal cases.

We are victimised becuase we choose to be victimised.

Please do your calculations seriously and think over it.

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News