Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about the new project Omaxe Heights, Sector 86, Faridabad

Re: Omaxe Heights Latest Status 9th march 2011

Postby Manish10574 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:13 pm

Ranjit,

We request you to please ask your members from yahoo group to join myfaridabad.in as requested by Manish. He correctly pointed out that more members will further strengthen this group and we will be able to achieve more.

members joining both groups is also not a good option as we will not be able to know the activities going on in omaxe heights. We need to keep everybody informed about the events taking place in other projects. This may help them in understanding the problems they are going to face in their projects.

regards
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinitanandwani » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:32 pm

Hi Manish and Manish
I total agree with that inspite of joining two three group its better to join only one group to strenthen the unity of owners of neharpaar. i know one group led by n_santhosh@hotmail.com who has around 100 members from Omaxe and neharpaar i send them the mail to join myfaridabad.in so that strengh should increase ASAP...which is very urgent and important if we want early possession with all the benefits ...To pressurize HUDA to start and finishh the development work of sewerage , electicity and roads...without which Builders wll also delay the project as they r already doing
Thanks
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby casinghranjit » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:52 pm

I agre with you Manish.
casinghranjit
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nitinomaxe » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:58 pm

I have sent an email to Mr Dilip (cadilip) who is actually having some contacts of the Omaxe Heights Owners.

Thanks
nitinomaxe
Official Member
Official Member

Postby chaudharyvk » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:06 pm

HI all,
kindly confirm is there any meeeting on SUnday at towen park sec-12?
regards
Vinay
chaudharyvk
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nitinomaxe » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:23 pm

LATE PAYMENT CHARGE

Please note:- Refer to an affidavit cum undertaking which is duly notarised and signed by all owners (In case of resell property), Section No. 7 which says - "That I/we hereby agree and understand that the development / construction period of the said unit as stated in the allotment letter / agreement shall be reckoned with effect from the date of endorsement of allotment right in my / our favour and I / we shall not claim for compensation for any delay in offer of possession of the said Unit by the Company"

All builders are very clever :O

Thanks,
nitinomaxe
Official Member
Official Member

Postby nitinomaxe » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Rethink now, can any protest help us..........
nitinomaxe
Official Member
Official Member

Postby vinitanandwani » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:46 pm

nitinomaxe wrote:Rethink now, can any protest help us..........

We can pressurize together for this clause against builder as we had read and then we signed ...i had a fight and arguement with omaxe people on this clause only..so they agreed to make a new agreement with me that possession will be given to u within 8 mnths...but time passed and they made the paper saying 8 mnths + 6 mnths grace period...i again had argument(as total it is 14 mnths) ..but now thay denied that too also....so after heated argument thet send me the mail saying that u will get the possession tentatively in 10 mnths.
But it is a great problem as i know all wil get the possession at same time but i will be deprived from penalty money as well as may be i have to pay super area money..LOss Losss!!!! :(
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sunilkbansal » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:55 pm

Hi Friends,

I also purchased flat in November 2007 in re-sale. The agreement I have is the Original agreement endorsed in my name. I do not have any other document which states that I cannot claim compensation for any delay in offer of possession. I hope I am not missing any document. If My case is true, then I think Omaxe may have started putting those clauses after some time. Can any one confirm?

Thanks,
Sunil
sunilkbansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinitanandwani » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:16 pm

@sunilkbansal
Sir ..u might be having the endorsement paper as well as u must have signed the Affitdavit cum indemnity...in which clause 7 speaks that new buyer has no claim .U pls chek....
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nitinomaxe » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:59 pm

Please NOTE -
This is not the first time they or other builders have done this at the time of possession. And their legal departments would be well prepared for justifications. So please have a meeting, and let's decide with a consultant If still there is a legal case then instead of threatening them for action better take a legal opinion first for merits of the case.

Point to be noted, these new costs, addition of super area, sale deed costs and protest by us might affect premiums.

Please correct me If I am wrong somewhere.

Do ack me if any meeting scheduled in this or next week...
nitinomaxe
Official Member
Official Member

Postby sunilkbansal » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:00 pm

@vinitanandwani
I do not remember if I have such affidavit, I do not have any copy of such affidavit with me.
sunilkbansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinitanandwani » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:06 pm

@sunilkbansal
Sir even we do not have the originals copy of affitdavit...but we got the xerox of all those original papers which we signed and gave it to the builder..so u may have signed but didnt took the xerox.
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Meeting at Town Park, Sec-12 on 27th March (Sunday)

Postby krishang » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:06 am

hi this is krishan gupta

i have received a letter of offer for possession from Omaxe heights , sector 86 FBD.
with lot of over claims & discripency-

1. area increased without information & demanding everything on increased super area
2. charges like Meter connection charges & terrance plantation charges - no where mentioned in contract are
levied ( total amt Rs.65 K )
3. delayed possession offer by 19 months - no where deducting the penalty charges @ Rs.5 psqft /per month
4. increased area of podium themselves & now demanding more

when i tried calling there customer care either no one picks the phone / gives a no. which is again not picked by anyone.

i put them a mailer , but even after several reminders -no one is bothered to revert .

i need welfare association help in such matters & believe their are such more sufferers like me .
we need to join hands & fight back .
would like to make it to the meeting to the best possible .

regds
krishang
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sanjeevsehgal » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:24 am

Dear Members,

I have sent the below mentioned mail to the Omaxe HO. If u have any suggestions and addtions to my mail. Pls revert back.

I visited to Omaxe Kalka ji Office and talked about weaving off my PLC. They were saying that this thing has been forwarded to omaxe management. So I called Ms. Akma (Customer Care Officer) at Omaxe she told me that she is in a meeting with some customer so pls call after 10 minutes. After that I tried to contact him again & again, also left messages for her at customer care home but still I am not getting any response from their side. Also they are saying that they will pay penalty of late possession to first/direct buyer and no penalty would be beared by omaxe after first purchase. I also checked my Builder Buyer agreement and found that it does not have any clause like this that they will not give penalty of late possession to second/third/fourth buyer. They have not got completion certificate from the authorities. Registration of the property will not happen in case they do not get completion certificate.

Pls suggest me future course of action they have sent me letter dated 03/03/2011 of final payment. After 30 days from that date that they will charge @ 5/- per Sq ft.

Regards,

Sanjeev Sehgal

From: Sanjeev Sehgal, CFP [mailto:sanjeevsehgalcfp@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 4:47 PM
To: care@omaxe.com
Cc: kuldeepgupta@omaxe.com
Subject: Re: Your Letter OL/COMM/FNP/175/T2 dated 03-03-2011 Ref: Omaxe Heights, Faridabad RITZ 402

Dear Sir,

As per our discussion with Mr. Kuldeep, the following are points of concern in your statement ‘Annexure’ A with your offer of possession letter to us.

1. The Area of the said flat RITZ – 402 is increased without any prior intimation from 1165 SQFT. to 1203 SQFT. According to you, you are charging for additional area in the form of podium terrace area of 38 Sqft @ 1350/- i.e. 51300/-. Additionally you are again levying charges of same podium as ‘Common Podium Terrace Charges (CTC)’ that means the same thing is being charged 2 times, one of Rs. 51300/- in the form of increasing Total Area and other Rs. 20790/- in the form of Common Podium Terrace Area. Pls clarify.
2. EDC/IDC Charges are increased by Rs. 23745/-
3. Interest free maintenance charges are increased by Rs. 1900/- (38*50)
4. The PLC is charged as 120300/-. In this regard I visited the site of Omaxe Heights and found that there are 5 huge trees (2 Peepal, 1 Banyan, 1 Sheesham, 1 Neem) in front of RITZ Tower, due to that we could not be able to view the park. I enquired from your officials (Ashish/Ishwar) at the site and noted that no tree would be removed down from there so there must not be any PLC Charges applicable to my flat.
5. Metre connection charges are Rs. 27900, I have a query that when you have taken EEC/FFC then why are you charging separately for Metre Connection.
6. The Possession of the said flat is being offered late by 15 months so as per the penalty clause you need to adjust the amount (Rs. 5/- per sqft) as applicable for the delayed period.

Hope you would look into the matter and give me applicable waivers to enable me to pay/receive the amount of final settlement.

Waiting for your early response.

Many Thanks & with Warm Regards,
Sanjeev Sehgal, CFPCM
(Certified Financial PlannerCM Practitioner)
sanjeevsehgal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Omaxe Heights