Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Suggestions for GFWA and future activities plan

Postby sachinvij1983 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:58 am

What are the future steps towards development ? I think HUDA is not in mood of doing any development as it seems the roads which are already there are still not maintained. Like Tigaon Road, Kheri Road, Road adjacent to Nehar(Main entrance of 2 BHK Omaxe Heights).
I think we should force HUDA to atleast build the roads which are already there and thereafter we will wait and watch till april for further action. Please suggest.

Thanks

Sachin Vij
sachinvij1983

Re: All the member of GFWA

Postby DABRALIKD » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:59 am

Respected all member of this Association,

The way we are working for development of Greater Faridabad and Possession for our flats I think we will get the possession of Flat in 2015 and forget about the development of Greater Faridabad. If you calculate the number of Flat in Greater Faridabad I think It is more than 25000 Flats. I have taken one Flat in Park Grandura and still I have not received a single mail from any body from this Asssociation regarding Park Grandura's Possession. This is due to the number of members of this association is less than 0.1% of total number of flats of all the builders. If we talk about meeting of this Sunday only 20 members came and I think If we calculate the number of builders they are more than 20.

So first of all we should increase our members and intimate all the perple of Faridabad & Delhi regarding this Association. We can distribute pamphlets in News Paper in all over Faridabad (About 2 lacs), and advertise in Local news paper and cable TV regarding this association and regular meeting. At least we need more 10000 members for this association. So we should forget all the points right now and should work on increasing members for this association.
I know this is expensive work so in the initial stage I am ready to contribute Rs. 5000/- and request all the member to contribute for advertisement and should fix a very large meeting in the month of April-2011 and gethering should be atleast 5000 members required (atleast 500 members from each project or builders)

Regards,

I.K. Dabral
DABRALIKD

Re: Omaxe Heights Latest Status 9th march 2011

Postby 15.rajat » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:28 am

I agree with Mr. Dabral. While we can continue doing various activities to highlight our woes, but fact remains that unless we have a good strength of people, neharpar remains a dream.
I am in complete support of the idea of publishing ads in local/national dailies. I am ready for contribution.

Regards
Rajat
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Urgent GFWA

Postby DABRALIKD » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:12 pm

To all Greater Faridabad Members,

I am very happy to part of your association and waiting for possession of my Flat in BPTP Park Graundura. I came to know about this Association on 2nd of March-2011. During this period I have noted one thing that the way we are preceding I do not think we will get any result in 2011.
Because there are approx 25000 flats are there in Naharpar but our number of member in this association is less than 100, it means our association is not popular. I have taken Flat in Park Grandura but still I have not received a single mail from any Park Grandura allotters regarding possession or development. If we talk about recent meeting held on Sunday 13-03-2011 only 20 members attended the meeting.

So I think first of all we should inform everybody regarding this association and our agenda. We can distribute pamphlets in the news paper, we can give advertisement in the news paper and in the Cable TV also regarding meeting and awareness. So we should increase our volume of members.
I know for all these activity we need money so in the initial stage I am ready to contribute Rs. 5000/- for advertisement of our welfare association. At least we should distribute 2 Lacs pamphlets in News paper and we should give regular advertisement in the popular News paper and than we should arrange a Grand Meeting in the month of April-2011. Minimum 5000 presence required in the meeting than Government will listen about our Rights and other issues.

Regards,

I.K. Dabral
DABRALIKD

Re: Omaxe Heights Latest Status 9th march 2011

Postby vinitanandwani » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:56 pm

I am also in favour of uniting and increasing the strength....i will also contribute as much as i can....even i had already in the process of contacting the people in my circle who invested in neherpaar....but we all members have to work together...to achieve the mission....
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Suggestion for GFWA and future activities plan

Postby webmaster » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Dear Indra,

Thank you for the suggestions and appreciate your financial support offer towards the association for generating awareness and increasing members’ strength in our community. We have already grown steadily over the past few months and we hope to grow more in the future and make this community a standard platform for all home investors.

The proposal to advertise on newspapers and distribute pamphlets is interesting and we have explored this option before, but the only deterrent is the cost factor. A single small print advertisement in a leading newspaper will cost upwards of Rs.8000 which will come on the classifieds page. Distributing pamphlets should be relatively inexpensive.

Our endeavor is to increase our members’ strength through any means so that we can raise our voice against these unethical builders and lethargic government authorities for sucking our money. We are trying to create maximum visibility for our association and request every member do the same.

However, there is one thought which is bothering me and I keep asking this to myself ‘ARE WE READY TO TAKE THIS TO THE NEXT LEVEL?’ Do we have the capability and foundation to support such huge expectation from thousands of people? Once we start advertising and promoting that our association is working towards development of Greater Faridabad and fighting against builders, our community will grow exponentially and people will definitely join our community to be part of this movement. But along with this, expectations and responsibilities will also grow immensely which will not be possible to support without having a strong and responsible core team in the center. I am saying this because presently we only have about 4-5 active members who have been running around doing various activities sacrificing on their official and personal time, but still not able to accomplish everything due to the diversified and complex nature of the activities. I believe, first we must try to strengthen our core team with enough members to share responsibilities so that our mission does not suffer. Once we have a strong foundation, our community will automatically grow. We do not want to disappoint thousands of members who are already frustrated by giving them false hope and commitments.

We encourage members to voluntarily come forward and get involved. Every member here is considered to be an integral part of our association and if they feel that something should be done which is right for the community, please feel free to start and lead the initiative.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: Suggestions for GFWA and future activities plan

Postby gayatri2006 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:35 am

Dear members,

I totally agree with jayanta, before going ahead, we need to have good supporting team & plans ahead. In this connection I would suggest that first of all we should make a complete plan for atleast 1-5 year. We should then distribute the duties & responsiblities among active members. This can be done by having a meeting of all interested members. After that a complete financial plan needs to be made so that we know how much we need with suggested plans. Since I am from finance background, I can help in making financial projection based on the plans.

So please come forward to share responsibilties & keep a meeting with core team to explain us their plans.

thank you all

gayatri bajpai
gayatri2006

Postby vineet » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:53 am

Hi All,

The mail might look harsh but its the bitter truth:

- We have 800+ members on the forum but no meeting has been attended by more than 25 members till date.
- Even on the day of 1st March demonstaration, only 125 people joined that too at different time so actual strength at any given point in time was not more than 80. The demonstartion was the biggest event planned to raise our collective concern but many members chose not to attend even that.
- Sunday conference call has not been attended by more than 10 people on any Sunday, till date.

Most of the members prefer to send mails from the comforts of their offices but no one actually is serious about the development concern thats why people do not participate in meetings/events. The attitiude is that 'if development happens, it will happen for everyone so why should I bother'.

This is a fight where we need physical presence of people and not just numbers. 500 active members would be a better situation than 5000 people on roll.

Sometime back, there was a mail on the forum saying Egypt revolution started on facebook but I think it translated into an meaningful event only when people came on streets. In our case this is not happening.

I hope most people will agree than we have to have a big, strong core team. The magnetism thus created should be able to hold the masses. If the core is not strong, people will join and then become inactive or leave. Just 5-6 people struggling to make development happen will obviously not make any impact.

Once again we invite volunteers to come forward for the cause. The minimum expectations would be:

1. Spend about 6-8 hours per week on accociation related work.
2. Attend association meeting on 2nd Sunday of every month.
3. Joing conference call for about 2 hours starting 11.30 am on Sundays.

Once we have more active members, we will distribute responsibilities according to competence, preference and time schedule of the members.

- Some of us start work late or have shifts after 12 pm, those can visit govt offices for follow ups/meetings.
- Some of us have full day schedule, those can share some work to be done in nights.
- Outstation members can share letter drafting/data entry related work.

Once we do this, we will advertise through various means to increase strength and over a period of time, we have to have an office with a dedecated team to handle these activities full day. Lets make a begining with a small contribution which requires just a small change in our routine.

People intersted please post your replies with phone #s and mail IDs.

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gayatri2006 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:19 pm

Dear vineet,

You are absolutely right and believe me your mail is not at all harsh. It is fact that we all feel easy to mail from office or home. Since I have joined this forum just a week back therefore could not participated earlier. But from now onwards I am ready to
1. Spend about 6-8 hours per week on accociation related work.
2. Attend association meeting on 2nd Sunday of every month.

2 hours conference call related time seems to be very long for me but still try to manage.

thank you.

gayatri bajpai
gayatri2006

Postby vksinghbhu » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:42 pm

What is procedure to join conference call?

Vijay Singh
vksinghbhu
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Hi Gayatri,

Thanks for confirming your participation to the core team! This is what we require to fight against this corruppt system..

One of the core team members will give you a call to discuss on the responsibilities you can share.

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby saurabh0802 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Hii Vineet and All the members of the GFWA,

First of all I really appreciate your Efforts and Idea of forming this Association.

I was really looking to contact some people to work jointly and unitedly for the common cause and now I got the opportunity through your association.

I have booked a Flat in BPTP Princess Park and BPTP as a Builder is also into the Delayed tactics and also there is no concern of government authorities on the development of the sector.

So, I am availaible to work jointly for the association. Plz do contct me, I am into the Legal Profession I and my Wife both are into Legal Profession. So, whatever, value add we can do to the association, we are ready for that.

My Contact No is 9899155867.
saurabh0802

Postby vinitanandwani » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Hi Vineet
I am total agree to your view point.....and offcourse its making members to understand the very truth.."if the foundation is not strong u cant plan a strong building on it". I had just joined 10 days back and i was not aware about the background and need of the the forum.Even i was not able to attend the meeting on Sunday bcz we were out of station.But still even out of city i was managed to collect 20 owners of neharpar to join the forum and wrking continously to poularise it.
BUt the fact that there is a dire need of strong core team and active members ..and ur this mail has really shook the members to understand "if u want to eat u have to first cook"....as well as the need of the forum .
Most of the new members like me are not aware of conference calling, every 2nd sunday meeting etc so there is one request to please put one permanent announcement of systems or agenda or requirement or participation etc and rule that whosoever joins has to go through that announcement for sure to understand the base of forum and can contribute.
I am a Educationist and my husband is a Engineer and we both want to fight against corruption we together volunteer myself for any work which is under my capacity and we are ready to
1. Spend more than 10 hours per week on association related work.
2. Attend association meeting on 2nd Sunday of every month with my family
3. will join conference call on every Sunday.
I will be very happy to work jointly and for a common cause.
One thing more in my mind ...we have members from Faridabad,Delhi,Noida,Gaziabad etc..even from dehradun ,banglore,Pune etc.This website is giving them platform to unite but on every event they cant come and unite.So can we think of having one or two Head/chief /executive member from each respective city so that he can unite his neharpaar members to keep them informed and manage their full participation.

Thanks and regards
Vinita Nandwani
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Hi Vinita,
I do appreciate your efforts to popularize forum and managed to collect 20 owners. I also welcome you and your husband as an active member from all GFWA existing members by looking your keen interest. Somone from GFWA will speak to you on phone to share some responsibilities.
For those who are new, below is conference number. Due to Holi festival this Sunday there will be no conf call.
So far conf call time is Sunday 11 am, if it hassle to make people their Sunday outing we can do some other time say late in evening e.g. 8 pm.
========================================================================
MyFaridabad.in weekly conference call, Sunday 11 AM. Please announce our name and project after joining the call

Conference ID: 1659228
Conference PIN:6869

(Conference ID and PIN will always remain the same, you can write/store somewhere)

Access Numbers:
Mumbai: +91 (0)22-3980-4444
Bangalore: +91 (0)80-6722-4444
Delhi: +91 (0)11-6619-4444
Chennai: +91 (0)44-6689-4444
Hyderabad: +91 (0)40-6624-4444
Kolkata: +91 (0)33-6632-4444
sendtomanish

Postby sendtomanish » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Saurabh,From GFWA we also warmly welcome you.Someone from GFWA will contact you very soon .
sendtomanish

Next

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development