Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Volunteers Requested for spreading petition message

Postby s1joshi » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Can we have some volunteers who will be ready to take responsibility of posting the petition link on various real estate and other related forums,

Despite having 800 plus members, We just have recd 128 signatures at this point in time, So One thing is we all need to sign this and in parallel we also need a few volunteers who can drives this outside our community and spread the message around.

http://www.myfaridabad.in/petition/
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Volunteers Requested for spreading petition message

Postby webmaster » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:54 pm

I have posted the link to the petition in all my tech forums sites.

I have also posted the link in Indian Real Estate Forum

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/re ... 16824.html

If we have any regular members from IREF here in myfaridabad, please post in support of the petition in the thread so that it generated more interest.

Similarly we each one of us should post in all online communities possible.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

ARE YOU READY TO GIVE 5 MINUTES FOR YOUR OWN CAUSE ?

Postby s1joshi » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:11 am

Hello Friends

Its been nearly a week of the petition, and the total number of signatures received have not even touched 400 mark... Howsoever hard we may try, Jayanta alone or few set of members cannot percolate down the message to everyone, but yes as a community this is no job at all... There is a high possibility that people may not be aware of such activity going on and you all can help spread the word.

We are expecting a minimum of 10,000 signatures in the petition, The number may sound high, but for a community of 850+ members, if each one of us can try to get this petition signed by 10-15 people, this can be achieved very easily, All it is going to require is maximum of 5 minutes to share it with your circle of friends and acquaintances with a request for supporting the cause.

ARE YOU READY TO GIVE THOSE 5 MINUTES FOR YOUR OWN CAUSE ?
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rgoel24 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:04 am

Dear Joshi Ji

The fire has already broke out, people are getting aware of this.
For the subject matter, I have forwarded this message to 300+ friends of mine, lets see more registration in coming days.

Regards
Rahul Goel
rgoel24
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sardana.ayush » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:54 am

Hello Joshi Ji,

Thank you for the fabulous job you are doing, and I agree with Rahul that this is now spreading like uncontrollable fire in the jungle, I have signed the petition today, and forwarded the message to my huge friend list.

Also I would like to volunteer myself to spread/post this petition link on various related forums/social networking sites. May be we can also utilize bulk sms service for spreading the news just like what has been happened in case of Anna Hazare fight against Corruption.

Could you please update us the latest figure?

If we are honest and will work with honesty then definitely God will hep us. So count me in.

Thanks
BR
Ayush Sardana
sardana.ayush
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:01 am

Thanks Ayush,

Please feel free to promote the petition link in many networking sites as possible. We appreciate your willingness to help.

We have used the bulk SMS system earlier for our 1st March protest and on previous activities, however now with more stringent policies coming up against bulk SMS, we have decided not to use it.

But online websites, forums and networking sites are far more effective to spread this message.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development