Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Complaint filed against RPS Group to Delhi Govt Mediation Center

Postby webmaster » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:54 am

Hi All,

4 members from RPS Savana visited the Delhi Government Mediation Center for dispute resolution and submitted individual complaints against RPS Infrastructure Limited. The staff is quite friendly and assisted us in getting our complaints submitted. They have fixed a date 10th March 2011 where we would need to be present and they would send notice to RPS and summon them for the meeting.

The address of the Mediation center is

Delhi Govt Mediation & Conciliation Center,
C-22/23, Udyog Sadan,
Qutub Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110016

This is basically a good step for having a official group meetings with RPS management as everything will be officially documented and mediator present to preside over the meeting. Since RPS does not allow group meetings at their office, this will help us to meet and demand answers from RPS.

We need more complaint letters from many members as possible. if anyone wants to have a group meeting with RPS management, this is our platform. Members can use the attached template for the complaint letter, sign the letter, attach a self attested photo ID proof, can also attach copy of any email communication with RPS as proof and courier the letter to me. I will submit all the letters together at the mediation center for our meeting on 10th March. Please note that if you physically present for the meeting it will be good as we will have strong group in favor of us. Even if you will not be able to come for the meeting, I would suggest send the complaint letter.

Once you are ready with the letter, please email me at admin@myfaridabad.in for my address.

We need to collect and submit all the letters by Monday 14th Feb so that the mediation center has ample time to sent notice to RPS. I request everyone to send me the signed letters at the earliest.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: Complaint filed against RPS Group to Delhi Govt Mediation Center

Postby webmaster » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Members who wants to submit complaint to the Mediation Center against RPS Group for the meeting on 10th March, please sign the attached document, provide a signed self attested copy of Photo ID card and courier it to me. Please email me for the address.

Members who are planning a site visit on 12th March can bring the documents along and give them to any of the core members present.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby webmaster » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:38 pm

I had a mediation today with RPS Group in the Delhi Govt. Mediation Center, however Mr. Shailendra Nangia failed to show up citing some personal reasons.

I had a detailed discussion with the mediator and explained to him about the concerns against the builder, he expressed that our concerns were genuine and that we have a good case, but the builder is not taking the mediation seriously as the mediation center does not have any authoritive power to issue any directive.

But he suggested to go for another meeting with representatives from RPS Group present, even though the complaint would go as unsettled, still I agreed for a meeting on 16th April.

Many people would think that we are wasting our time with the Mediation center as nothing conclusive would come out, but still these documents will be the key elements if we go for the legal recourse. We have enough documents and evidence that we tried to settle/negotiate with RPS Group mutually, but they declined and refused our every request.

The details of the mediation center for reference,

email - qutubmediationcenter@gmail.com ; delhigovtmediation@gmail.com

http://mediation.delhigovt.nic.in

Telephone - 011 26513307
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby joshi » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:52 pm

Jayanta very true , it is a good idea to keep all these docs in place just incase we have to take a route which we don't want to take.We have enough documentation but still we should keep working towards the RTIs and mediation centers before we take a legal course.
joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mdmk_family » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:12 pm

Dear Jayanta,

This is a good course of action. i would also suggest you to start thinking of filing a case in Consumer Forum. I am myself Deputy Secretary in Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Delhi and shall be shortly filling a case in r/o my mother. If You could meet me in my office after your mediation meeting on 16th, it would be good. Incidentally, our department has done the very campaign regarding Mediation Centres after consulations with them.

Rajinder Chaudhry
mdmk_family
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rgoel24 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:00 am

Dear Mr Rajinder

Its good to see people like you here in this forum. I agreed with your stance for approaching Consumer Forum.
But to say, they too are not effective on reaching out a decision, moreover they didn't act in time.

For ex, I have filed a case against a errant Car service provider of Delhi thru www.core.nic.in (www.fcamin.nic.in) in Oct 2010 but after 5 months there is no reply from them. I tried to contact them thru landlines, email which is mentioned in the website but to no avail.

But I assume this is just a case for a while, since you have mentioned that you are Deputy Secretary in MCA, i request you to guide us on this issue.

Regards
Rahul Goel
rgoel24
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to SAVANA News