Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Triveni Galaxy Sector 78

Like and Share the story
Discuss and share news, updates about Triveni residential projects in Faridabad

Triveni Galaxy Sector 78

Postby freemind76 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:51 pm

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and I am really glad I found this platform :hap2: .

Friends, I am having stake in Triveni Galaxy Sector-78. I have been living out of India for sometime.

Could I humbly request members of this forum to update the status of the construction of various tower? Last I knew, they have developed most towers till 12th floor.

Any update/comments?
freemind76
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Triveni Galaxy Sector 78

Postby ddamitav » Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:03 pm

The construction is an eye was to get money from the investor, except few BSF towers work is not significant, I will suggest you to get your money refund from them.

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby freemind76 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:47 pm

Thanks dear. My hard earned 22L are at stake.

I’ve learnt a lesson at this stage…no more investment in any pre-launch (advance booking) or project under construction OR no investment in any penny developer.

As far as refunding is concerned, these b******s have denied giving back any money. Moreover, the have won the case recently which mandates them to develop the tower by 2011. I am extremely frustrated with this developer (Cheater). :@

Actually, I think I let myself cheated by them. May be I was misled by guys like Indiaspaces (courtesy Jeetender Gupta). Every time, I used to ask Jeetender...he says work is ON, nothing to worry and expect the possession in mid 2010. Now, these Triveni guys have thrown this (Jeetender) guy out of this project :ohyeah:

Such things can happen only in India where developer is looting money from you and there is nothing much that you can do. :'(

Guys throw some light...
freemind76
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby neerajanapala » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:54 pm

Hi,
I have also booked one flat in tower 17, triveni galaxy. Construction of 8 towers is in progress & work of 2 towers has just started. Builder is yet to start work on rest of 8 towers. Elevation in working towers is between 5th floor & 14th floor. Plumbing & brick work has also started. However Delay in nonworking 8 towers is a big pain for investors. If you can let me know your tower no. I can check & share the exact status.
thanks & regards
Neeraj Nagpal
neerajanapala

Postby freemind76 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:37 am

Hi Neeraj,

How much have you paid so far?

I have flat in T-19. Could I request you to please apprise me its progress?
freemind76
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby neerajanapala » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:21 am

Hi,
I have made 100% payment for my flat.
Tower 19 has reached 11th floor & brick work has also started. you can also check it on "trivenigalaxy.com"
thanks & regards
Neeraj Nagpal
neerajanapala

Postby freemind76 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Thanks...doesn't look bad.
T-17 is also on the same stage as T-19.
Do you think they will give possession by mid of 2011?
God knows about these Triveni guys.

Lets keep our finger and hope to see our flat one day...
freemind76
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby saraswatsaurabh » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:20 am

Hi,

They will not be able to complete the work in 2 years with the pace they are working .not more than 50 workers are working on the site since November.
saraswatsaurabh

Postby neerajanapala » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Hi Saurabh,

I agree with you, I also visited the site last week and realised that there is greater urgency for all of us to unite and pressurise builder for incresing the speed and seriousness.

When I visited there was no worker on site and supervisor admitted that there is no work happening.

If you have details of other members kindly share, I think we all need to start active follow up with builder.

with regards
Neeraj Nagpal
neerajanapala

Postby freemind76 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:59 pm

Thatz really shocking...

Guys, what do we do? How do we deal with this cheat builder? Any suggestions?
freemind76
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:35 am

Triveni Group is established as a serial cheater and fraudster.They are notrorious for cheating all over in North India. They spend very heavily on advertisements and promotional campaings. I was also saved from them when I had given cheques of about 4.5 lakh to them for buying Ninja Floors (they cerated new company called Garden Villas and floors for advertisements). Next day after searching on Internet, I put a stop payment on my cheques.

After collecting money, they do not deliver anything and keep on cheating consumers. When customers start complaining, they hire persons like Jeetender Gupta of www.Indiaspaces.com who is a very clever person. He misguides people into thinking that builder is a very nice person and we customers are foolish.

I think only way to stop them is to send its CEO to Jail and confisticate all his properties. In Jail, he will get the company of Satyam CEO too.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gopalvijay » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:22 am

Yes I totally agree with Dheeraj but the real problem lies at the inaction from the concerned authorities. Dont you think that what you feel and see is being seen by the concerned authorities also. Then why no action from their part ? No need to mention the names or posts of these authorities. But the bitter fact is that because of these ineffective persons at the helm of the power, you and me are seeing so many builders like Triveni who are duping money from us.We are thinking of going to court against builders ! Why not going to court against the respectable concerned authorities ? After all a buider is looting us, is cheating us only because he knows that the government will keep a blind eye on his activities. And the court take so much of time ! After all what the court will do ? In the previous cheating cases of Triveni and Ferrous the money is still not refunded to the investors. And this is being monitored through court only. Believe me, it is a fact that the buider likes the court option more than us.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:05 pm

Yes, I agree. Cheaters like Triveni group spend money on Advertisements and lawyers. I was informed by someone that Triveni group hired Abhishek Manu Singhvi as their advocate who is spokesperson of Congress party. But, sad fact is that in case of Triveni, investors were divided. Had the investors been united, investors would have definitley won and Triveni promoter sent to Jail.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:38 pm

Even I was about to invest in Trivani Galaxy, by the way all builders are fraud..... In RPS Savana they have only able to coplete 1 floor Internal Plaster during last 4 months........... this is also a fraud, to be honest entire Greater Faridabad is a Fraud. name it builder name it HUDA ALL ARE FRAUD.
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gopalvijay » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:19 pm

and the biggest fraud is the team of The Faridabd Administration under whose nose this is taking place.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to Triveni Faridabad