Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Neharpar Development Updates

Like and Share the story
Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Neharpar Development Updates

Postby nmittal » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Hi
Of late i cant find any news updates related to Neharpar area in local newspapers.
Newspapers have suddenly gone silent on this area.

We already know:

1.Farmers have stopped their agitation related to land acquisition for Neharpar area( except for IMT sectors where the dharna is still going on)

2. Only few farmers have come to pick up the offered compensation.

3.Only 60% of bypass road is complete.(Estimated DoC is Dec 2010). On time completion is highly unlikely as HUDA is yet to remove residential and commercial encroachments and going very soft on these.

4.There is no news of Faridabad connectivity to the Noida-Ghaziabad road (FNG), whose development is going at full swing in UP.

5.Eastern Peripheral Expressway
a) NHAI has acquired 92% of total land required
b) Fresh Detailed Project Report is being prepared.
c) Rebidding will be done.

6.Metro construction work is going to start very soon to take Metro to end of Faridabad (YMCA chowk) from Badarpur. This has probably no direct impact on our area of concern as of now.

7. The last heard excuse of HUDA and Mr Hooda for missing Neharpar development was inavailability of labour due to CWG preparations.Now since CWG is over, we are yet to hear any new excuses.

8.Since MLA representing Neharpar area is from BJP, they will always try to 'use' farmers sentiments to create trouble for Congress Hooda.

Neeraj
nmittal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Neharpar Development Updates

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:13 pm

Neeraj, these are very good updates. Thanks a lot !

Regarding excuse of HUDA, builders are also blaming CWG. This is ridiculous.

If MLA is concerned about his future win in 2014, then he has to listen to us. BJP being a middle class party can't ignore estimated 2 lakh people in Neharpar in 2014 which will be much larger than farmers. Since agitation seems to be finished in Neharpar, it is time for us to meet him and put political pressure on builders and HUDA to complete their work.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Neharpar Visit on Saturday 9th April, 11

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:53 pm

We visited Neharpar to take stock of our project in Neharpar.

Observations:

1. No visible improvements in Bye Pass road. It is almost the same as it was about 6 months back

2. Kheri road - same situation (Very bad). Nothing has improved. Shocking as in RTI replies, they had planned to take some action.

3. Kheri Bridge - bad shape

So, it looks no development is taking place in Faridabad.

Compare this to NOIDA Extension. In NOIDA extension, projects are now getting pre-launched and already NOIDA authorities have constructed 6-lane roads with streetlights and even constructed bridge for better connectivity.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Neharpar Visit on Saturday 9th April, 11

Postby pgarg2000 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:43 am

regarding point no 1, there is definately progress regarding By-pass rd...albeit a little slow..
pgarg2000

Postby amathur.bernafon » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:23 pm

Though HUDA is constructing the bye pass at very slow pace and periodical improvemnts are seen.

I wish to bring this point, imagine after 2 -3 years almost 30-40 k families will start residing NEHARPAR and the only connecting point from NEHAR PAR to main faridabad or to delhi are KHERI PUL and BPTP PUL .

Kind of traffic flow using the bye pass(Mostly TRUCKs and containers) as alternate to MATHURA ROAD and poor people like us who will strugle to cross the bye pass to go to our work or come back home are surely going to get stuck for hours at these crossing points.

I request GFWA to file an RTI with HUDA , do they for see such mesh or they will wait and see and later start fire fighting. Any plan of constructing under pass or upper pass on bye pass road on these junctions.Regards
Ajay Mathur
amathur.bernafon
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:06 pm

GFWA can't file a RTI as it is an association. Only individuals can file RTI. Ajay, You are invited to file a RTI for the above.

For more information on how RTI works, please visit Govt. of India official website:
http://rti.gov.in/
There is a RTI Quiz on the site which is very helpful
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby subhas1234 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:47 pm

I Visited , the area on 11th April 011.

1- There CONTINUES TO BE A DEADLOCK, in terms of Development, No roads, have come up till date. Few property shops have come up in the vicinity.

2- I have booked a property with Zion Promoters, Sector-78. Can , all the Zion allotee, have there own community ????
subhas1234

Postby amathur.bernafon » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Thanks Dheeraj for your able guidance , I will follow as instructed in your mail
amathur.bernafon
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Neharpar Visit on Saturday 30th April, 11

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:03 pm

Member of myfaridabad.in community visited Neharpar. Here are updates shared by him:

1. ByPass road is getting better. Now, we can see considerable improvements.

2. There has been large scale illegal construction going on Kheri Road which is causing major concern. Builders had given some area FREE (restricted zone shown on maps of Piyush, Ferrous, KST etc.) on both sides of Kheri road to Govt. and in exchange had got increased FSI. But, Govt. has FAILED to protect these restricted zones. People have built property shops illegally, some even have constructed residences illegally. This is disturbing as it will block widening of existing Kheri road and also green belt.

3. Currently, there has been no demarcaton done by HUDA on the land which it is acquring by using tractors. HUDA should put some sign boards, barbed wires etc. so that people don't construct something illegal here

4. No improvements in Kheri road yet.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby subhas1234 » Thu May 26, 2011 10:16 am

I have booked a flat with Zion Builders, sector-78, Faridabad. Can all the Zion Allotee, have our own community.
Subhas Verma
subhas1234

Postby sendtomanish » Thu May 26, 2011 10:25 am

Welcome Subhash and all Zion Allotee. We will create seperate community for Zion Builder under MyFaridabad.in for you.
Admin:Can you please do that?
sendtomanish

Postby subhas1234 » Thu May 26, 2011 10:32 am

Yes sir, I can, I am not net savy, please advise, My Cell no is 9818303467
subhas1234

Status of the Neharpar Development

Postby ysingh11 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:05 pm

Dear Forum

Please help me to understand what are the plans & status for Neharpar Development.

I would like to know about the status of Peripheral road along with sectors.

What is the status of EPE & Kalindi Kunj byepass.
ysingh11
Official Member
Official Member

Development at Naharpar

Postby sharmafamily » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:34 pm

Dear members,

I had visited the Neharpar area of Faridabad on 25 Oct 2011 to see the latest development and construction of my flat at Omaxe heights. It was really a unpleasant trip for me. The place is very dirty and unhealthy. It is not a place which I dreamed for residing self and family. I am presently residing in Chankyapuri and had planned to shift to G.Faridabad in Mar/Apr 12. I don't know how we will live in that dirty place. The place is not even fit for stay for animals, forgot about the human beings. I don't think that this place will not get its basic amenitites even in next 10 years. I think that, I had wasting my hard earned money in investing at Faridabad. If I compare the place with Noida, G.Noida, Noida Extn, Gaziabad and Gurgaon, the Faridabad is no way near to that. I feel sorry for all end-users and investors.

Regards
sharmafamily
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development