Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

RTI Filing

Like and Share the story
All RTI related information

Re: RTI Filing

Postby rajatmathur » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:57 pm

Thanks Alok/Seema, this is perfect and quite comprehensive.

Lets post this to HUDA ASAP as they might also take some time in reverting to the RTI.

Really looking forward to support this initiative.

Cheers
Rajat
Mobile: 09899437376
rajatmathur

Postby Anshul » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:35 am

Hi Seema, Alok

This draft seems perfect to me and it covers all the major points.

Good work and keep it up.

If I am able to help in any way I am redily avialable.

Regards,

Anshul Jain
Anshul

Postby Puneet » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:37 pm

Dear Seema / Alok,

I had gone through the draft which seems to be ok.
It covers all the major points.

Regards,

Puneet Srivastava
Puneet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ghoshdebasis3 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:03 pm

Hi Seema, Alok

The draft has taken care of almost all major issues and is ok to me.
Thanks a lot for sparing your valuable time for this pupose.
I feel very sorry as I shall not be able to be a part of the meeting on 13th as unfortunately I shall be on an official tour to Lucknow from 12th,Sept,09. I will egarly wait to meet in our next meeting.
Regards.

Debasis Ghosh
408, T-1, BB1
ghoshdebasis3
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:43 am

Hello,

Govt is planning to waiving EDC http://profit.ndtv.com/2009/09/09000533 ... -hous.html

Check the above link.

Cheers.

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby k_sambhava » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:40 am

The RTI application is well framed, to the point and focussed.

Regards,
Kumar
k_sambhava
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:08 pm

Hi guys

Sorry I have been out and have not been been involved in discussions past for past 2 months.. Have we submitted RTI application ?

Regards
Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:16 pm

Hi Seema,

Welcome back again............ there is no headway on the subject......... election is over and now lets file the application, lets divide the topic among ourself and each of us will file on one subject.

Regards,

Amitav
amitav.dash@capgemini.com
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:34 pm

Hi

The big question remains ...... How to distribute ...

I think the one prepared by Alok has been fairly comprehensive and specific to Savana, We can start with that RTI and submit that as-is, and to put in pressure each of us can also file in respective RTI's individually as well.. What say.. ?
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:23 pm

Hello Guys,

One good news is that some one already file RTI and below is the extract of the Letter which was published in India Spaces..

Hi folks .. i have heard people talk about RTI , suggest RTI .. but no one took the initiative of doing it, WHICH I HAVE DONE TODAY ... BELIEVE ME IT JUST TAKES FEW HOURS OF YOUR PRECIOUS TIME. i WILL LET YOU KNOW AS SOON I HEAR BACK FROM HUDA. HOPE THIS WILL BENEFIT ALL OF US !! Dated 20 November 2009 To: Central Public Information Officer Chief Town Planner District Town Planner Planning Wing, Haryana Urban Development Authority, Plot No. C-3, HUDA Complex, Sec-6, Panchkula P.No 0172-2570757 Dear Sir, Subject : Application under Right to Information Act 2005. Ref: : Nehar Par area, New Faridabad Development Plans There are large number of new Group Housing Projects which are in progress in New Faridabad (Neharpar) area, Most of these would be ready for possession by first quarter 2010, I would like to know the government plans, schedule and budgets for development in this area. Please provide following information under Right to information Act 2005. 1. Please provide the details of infrastructure projects in place for connecting Neharpar area in Faridabad to existing residential colonies a) What are the major projects in progress by HUDA to improve connectivity of Faridabad to other areas b) Most of the builder in Neharpar areas are showcasing a c) If all the required clearances have been received for Eastern Peripheral Expressway and Western peripheral expressway. Please provide current status, Estimated Cost, Route, Estimated start Date, Estimated Completion Date. Incase the bidding process has completed, Please provide details of the authority. d) What is the current status of Badarpur Flyover project,estimated completion date for Badarpur Flyover project, Are there any efforts to expedite its constructions and complete this before commonwealth games. What are the penalty clauses if there is a delay. e) What is the status on development of six-laning of Delhi-Agra stretch of NH-2. f) At which all places in the Agra-Gurgaon canal, bridges are planned to be constructed to provide connectivity to Neharpar, Please provide details of authority doing construction and by what time frame these bridges will be in place. g) Are there any other proposed connectivity routes in plan to connect Neharpar with existing residential colonies. h) Are there any plan of widening of Kheri road in new Faridabad. i) Who would be the authority responsible for building of sector roads. What is the status of work in that area. Who are the officer’s incharge for development of these roads? 2. What is the status on clearance for Metro Rail connectivity in Faridabad. Are there any efforts in progress to get Metro rail connectivity to Faridabad in Phase 2 before common wealth games, a) If not what is the tentative time for Faridabad to get Metro connectivity. b) In case the metro stations are identified, Please provide the name of stations. 3. Beside Metro, What are the major public transportation projects and drives in progress by HUDA. a) Are there any efforts to bring quality buses as a means to improve public transport? 4. With huge proportion of agricultural land being converted into group housing projects, a) What would be the total approx area of new sectors in New Faridabad region. b) What would be the number of trees that have been required to cut for development of these sectors c) What is the numbers of trees being planted and in which areas are the trees being planted for restoring the green land. d) Who is the authority responsible? 5. Most of the real state builders (example RPS Savana, BPTP, Omaxe) has claimed to provide 80% green area and only 20% residential area) in their housing projects. a) Builders are required to certify their architectural plans by the government. Hence would government authorities have a record to certify these claims (Specifically for RPS Savana. ) b) Are there any penality clauses incase builders fail to comply with the 80% green land area as promised. 6. What are Government plans and timelines for Water, Sewage and Electricity for thousand of residents that would be staying in these newly cut sectors. 7. Are there any plans for piped gaslines in these areas, If so by what time. 8. Congratulations to HUDA for achieving egovernance award recenly. a) However the HUDA website does not contain any detail on the projects in progress or in plan. For future reference, Please provide details of the place where citizen can find the required information Please provide the all requested information as above, once the information is received as per request and as per RTI the inspection of the records/files will be done in coordination with concerned departments(please indicate date). If any charges to be paid for photocopies kindly mentions the number of pages and amount. If any information available on the department website, kindly mention the link in the answers. I state that the information sought does not fall within the restrictions contained in section 8 of the Act and to the best of my knowledge it pertains to your office. If any of the information sought above does not pertain to you, kindly forward it, under intimation to me, to the respective department under section 6(3) of RTI Act 2005 within 5 days receipt of application. The Answer/information may be provided me through (preferred) by e-mail : pmehra2@csc.com through Department Website with intimation to undersigned or by mail. I am enclosing a Demand Draft --------------- (Issued by -------) dated------. Thanking you,

LETS CONGRATS HIM FOR HIS EFFORTS AND IN THE MEAN TIME WE ALSO FILE THE RTI.

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:55 am

That is indeed a commendable effort, hopefully we should get some clarity now.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby ddamitav » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 am

Guys,

There is a blog in india spaces............ that some one visited HUDA to enquire about the development of Neharpar and the officials of huda told him that there are as such no plan for development of Neharpar as HUDA does not have money...................
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:19 pm

ddamitav wrote:Guys,

There is a blog in india spaces............ that some one visited HUDA to enquire about the development of Neharpar and the officials of huda told him that there are as such no plan for development of Neharpar as HUDA does not have money...................

Can you post the link to the blog ?
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby ddamitav » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:23 am

See the post of dheeraj jain

http://www.indiaspaces.com/opinions.asp ... +faridabad

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:10 am

Hello,

There is no takers for Faridabad affordable housing project. please check the following URL

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Reposito ... kin-custom

Regards,

Amitav Dash
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to RTI Section