Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Re: Preparations on by HUDA for acquisition of land in Neharpar

Postby gopalvijay » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Dear Dheeraj,

I am very appreciative of the efforts done by you, but I disagree with you on HUDA. HUDA always works at a snails pace. HUDA should have acquired the land from farmers at the time of disbursement of money. There is no denying the fact that the farmers who had taken the compensation for the land were the farmeres who were agreeing for that amount at that time. That is why they took the money. But HUDA did not act timely to get the land from the farmers. Now that the rates are revised due to time and the new rates are there, then the earlier lot of farmers are not giving back the land to HUDA. It is a case pure common sense that when the rate is Rs 42 lacs per acre now then the farmer will not give the land to HUDA for the deal done earlier at a much lesser price. All because of the reason that the said land is still with the farmers thanks to HUDA only.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Let us forget the perception of HUDA and think of a deal between 2 private parties for some item say Gold.

1st party has already sold Gold to 2nd party 2 years back at the rate of say Rs 8000/10 gm. 2nd party says to 1st party that you keep gold and I will collect it later from you. Now, after 2 years, 2nd party returns back and demands its gold. Now, Can 1st party to 2nd party say that since now the gold price is Rs 24000/10 gm, you give me that amount? Contracts do NOT work that way.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pgarg2000 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:31 pm

except that 1st party is saying that in this case .... :)
pgarg2000

Postby gopalvijay » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:32 pm

Dear Dheeraj,

You are talking about an ideal situation. Here the situation is not like that. HUDA was very well aware of this from beginning but did not take action.

If the farmers are not giving back the land to HUDA as per the commitment then why is HUDA silent ? why no action ? why no case in court against the farmers by HUDA ?

Believe me, HUDA will not do like that and the settlement will be made only by increasing the compensation. The sooner the better although there is already a delay in years. And in the above scenerio no one is suffering except us.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Agreed with Gopal and Vinitajee..If HUDA would have acted timely we were at our dream home.
sendtomanish

Postby vinitanandwani » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:51 pm

Dear Dheeraj JI
Why you giving such examples....?
Sure you are correct and certainly farmers are wrong legally...But I want to say that then why HUDA committed farmers to pay increased amount i.e 42 lakh.Why DC told them that they will get difference amount ?
Inspite of being powerful Govt. body they should acquire the land using full police force and strength.

I know contract do not work like this but what builders are doing with us are they are in accordance with contract.

@Gopalvijay

Vijay ji i dont know you but still want to say Dheeraj ji is totally devoted to fight for our rights and he gave just a statement about HUDA that with goodwill they gave time to farmers for crops now these farmers are creating problems...This does not mean that he is not aware about laziness and corrupt practices of HUDA
Regards
Vinita Nandwani
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Hi,

Agreed with Dheeraj, I dont think HUDA ever commited to firmers that they will give 42 lacs for the land that they have already paid 2 years back. They will pay 42 lac/acr for new aquisation.

It seems things are moving towards uncertainty and we have to wait for a longer duration.

One quistion hits my mind.... if sector roads are in place then the remaining land of the farmers will fetch many times more than what the value is at present. I don't know if they do understand this or not.

God bless them.

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gopalvijay » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:28 pm

Dear Dheeraj and Vinita

I have been reading this column for quite some time and I am very thankful to people like you who have been making hard, sincere and very good efforts for a greater cause.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Now HUDA will take Police help for acquiring land

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:00 am

Looks like HUDA has listened to Vinita Ji statement. Now, HUDA is taking police help for acquiring its own land in Sectors 75 and 80. Dainik Bhaskar, Faridabad (27th April, 11) reports :

http://www.bhaskar.com/article/har-oth- ... 54796.html

फरीदाबाद. नहरपार मास्टर रोड के लिए कब्जा लेने अब हुडा अधिकारी पुलिस फोर्स के साथ जाएंगे। अधिकारियों के अनुसार बुधवार को दस्ता नहरपार पहुंचेगा। सोमवार को बगैर पुलिस फोर्स के कब्जा लेने गए हुडा अधिकारियों को मुंह की खानी पड़ी और किसानों ने उनको हड़का कर भगा दिया।

इसलिए अब हुडा अधिकारी यहां जोखिम नहीं उठाना चाहते। हुडा अधिकारियों ने पुलिस अधिकारियों से बात की है। हुडा प्रशासक शहर में न होने के कारण अधिकारी मंगलवार को नहरपार नहीं गए। बुधवार को प्रशासक के आने के बाद मीटिंग की जाएगी और इसके बाद पूरी तैयारी के साथ अधिकारी नहरपार जाएंगे। उधर किसानों ने भी अधिकारियों को चेतावनी दी है कि यदि यहां पुलिस आई तो वे भी लट्ठ लेकर तैयार हैं और किसी भी हालत में कब्जा नहीं देंगे।

बिगड़ सकते हैं हालात

वशिष्ठ का कहना है कि नहरपार कब्जा लेने आने के लिए हुडा अधिकारियों को सोचना चाहिए। जब तक सेक्टर-75 व 80 के लिए अधिग्रहण की गई जमीन का मुद्दा नहीं सुलझ जाता वे कब्जा नहीं लेने देंगे। यदि अधिकारी यहां पुलिस लेकर आए तो वे भी हजारों की संख्या में एकजुट हो जाएंगे और विरोध करेंगे। अगर यहां हालात बिगड़े तो जिम्मेदारी हुडा अधिकारियों की होगी। एसडीओ सर्वे अजीत सिंह का कहना है कि वो हर हाल में नहरपार कब्जा लेकर रहेंगे। इसके लिए पुलिस बल का सहयोग लिया जाएगा।

डीसी से मिले पदाधिकारी

नहरपार मकान एवं भूमि बचाओ किसान संघर्ष समिति के अध्यक्ष वीरपाल गुर्जर काफी लोगों के साथ डीसी डॉ. प्रवीण कुमार के निवास स्थान पर डीसी से मिले। उन्होंने डीसी से नहरपार के मुद्दे पर काफी देर तक बात की और वहां के हालात बताए। गुर्जर ने डीसी से कहा कि जो मकान मास्टर रोड के बीच में आ रहे हैं उनको छोड़ा जाना चाहिए।

खाली जमीन का रेट मार्केट के हिसाब से दिया जाना चाहिए। उनका कहना है कि यदि ऐसा नहीं हुआ तो वे धरना शुरू कर देंगे और यह बड़ा आंदोलन का रूप धारण कर लेगा। इस मौके पर उनके साथ अदल चंदीला, जीवनलाल, रामकिशन, भूले, जयप्रकाश, किशन मेम्बर, राजबीर सरपंच, सेलक राम, जयनारायण, फिरे, श्यामसिंह, चंदर, प्रवीन, सुभाष सहित अन्य लोग थे।

60 एकड़ पर है लड़ाई

संघर्ष समिति के कार्यकारी अध्यक्ष शिवदत्त वशिष्ठ का कहना है कि नहरपार हुडा द्वारा दो साल पहले सेक्टर-75 व 80 के लिए लगभग चार सौ एकड़ जमीन का अधिग्रहण किया गया था। इन दोनों सेक्टर्स के लिए बड़ोली, प्रह्लादपुर माजरा, फज्जपुर, मिर्जापुर व सीही गांव की जमीन का अधिग्रहण किया गया था।

इसमें से लगभग 350 एकड़ जमीन का बिल्डर्स ने अधिग्रहण कर लिया और बाकी बची हुई जमीन का हुडा ने 16 लाख रुपए प्रति एकड़ के हिसाब से अधिग्रहण किया था। इसलिए यहां केवल 60 एकड़ जमीन का ही मुआवजा बढ़ाकर देना है। इसी को लेकर दो साल से किसान संघर्ष कर रहे हैं और ये ही किसान मास्टर रोड के निर्माण में सबसे बड़ी बाधा बने हुए हैं। यहां के किसान 42 लाख रुपए प्रति एकड़ मुआवजे की मांग कर रहे हैं।
Last edited by dheerajjain on Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added Dainik Bhaskar Newspaper Article Link
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pgarg2000 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:46 am

i don't know why these news get leaked...why let everyone (farmers/villagers) know what HUDA is planning and allow them to prepare for revolt
pgarg2000

Postby vinitanandwani » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:44 am

So atlast HUDA understood that they need proper planning and Police force to acquire the land

Lets see what will happen as DC told us during meeting with CM that from Monday i.e 26th April you will come to know what we are doing for neharpaar development. So if they will acquire land within this week , it will be a great achievement.Lets Hope for the Best.

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/cph/Details.a ... 2732031531

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/cph/epapermai ... edcode=106
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

acquisition of land in Neharpaar for master roads...

Postby arppie » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:53 am

huda will not any action against farmers because they are very strong vote bank for huda.. thats y huda is giving assurance that farmers will get the compensation as per their requirements.. and in that way huda will increase the EDC in this area to take money from the investors and give it to farmers..

piyush..
arppie
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinitanandwani » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:05 am

atlast something started from HUDA side

http://in.jagran.yahoo.com/news/local/h ... 47618.html
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nikhil943 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:09 am

This is really good news...........
nikhil943
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Preparations on by HUDA for acquisition of land in Neharpar

Postby vinitanandwani » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:20 am

Problems are on the way....again SDO agreeing of Compensation to the farmers.

http://www.bhaskar.com/article/HAR-OTH- ... 57751.html
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development