Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Greater Faridabad is Modern Faridabad of Future

Postby dheerajjain » Mon May 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Sectors 75 to 89 will represent Modern Faridabad with advanced systems and amenities. I will make sure and put every effort possible to make this dream come true - Shri A.Sreenivas, Administrator, HUDA, Faridabad

We, Greater Faridabad community, wholeheartedly thank him for thinking about Greater Faridabad and will contribute whole heartedly in development of Modern Faridabad of future.

Meeting with him was a great relief to Greater Faridabad future residents and discussion on various issues was carried out in a fruitful manner.

Sh A.Srinivas was very cooperative and open to discus all development plan for Greater Faridabad area.

He briefed that he himself is looking after all development related issues and focusing on early completion of development.

As per his confirmation Land acquisition (Hand over from Farmers) already started and will be completed within next 10 ~ 15 days.

He said that his engineering team will start working on Detail Project Report (DPR) after completion of land handover from Farmers.

Plan for Water, Sewerage, Electricity will be included in that DPR , so that parallel work can be started to avoid any further delay.

He , also, agreed for some temporary Solution for existing roads so that families who are shifting there will not face any problem. He will ask his officials to survey for the same and submit report to him.

As per him Bridges over Agra canal to improve connectivity in future will be considered. He said that he is closely working with Delhi Metro, nothing is on paper yet and will ensure Metro benefits all sectors in Faridabad. He will also study Kalindi Kunj Expressway project to improve connectivity to NOIDA.

He also informed that he will closely work with Greater Noida authorities to ensure connectivity of Sectors 75 to 89.

As per him, development will take 2 years as it is a large scale project and he sees area getting completely transformed in 5 years. Then, he believes, Sectors 75 to 89 will represent Modern Faridabad.

We pray to God for giving all happiness and success in his endeavours !!
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Greater Faridabad is Modern Faridabad of Future

Postby ssp142000 » Mon May 02, 2011 10:37 pm

excellent guys. we r proud of u.
Thanks

Shamsher
ssp142000
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ssp142000 » Mon May 02, 2011 10:39 pm

Hope more will come forward and support the leaders
Thanks

Shamsher
ssp142000
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Tue May 03, 2011 12:06 am

All 22 members who devoted their time on working day and were present in today meeting are really praiseworthy and GFWA thanks them.This gesture and kind of people sincerity motivates the core team.
Last edited by webmaster on Tue May 03, 2011 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Edited
sendtomanish

Postby murlik » Tue May 03, 2011 7:22 am

Yesterday 22 members made it inspite of being Monday, but I am members are in no mood to read stories, it's serious issue now and next time I guess the numbers will double

murlik
murlik
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ssp142000 » Tue May 03, 2011 8:59 am

Please don't b so annoying even if you did something for the common benefit. Will try to keep away going forward.
Thanks

Shamsher
ssp142000
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Tue May 03, 2011 10:03 am

Hi All,

Please cheer up for the good work! The association has been growing and we have come a long distance for this common cause which will benefit each resident of Neharpar. Being an open forum, there are different views and lets respect each of these and take these in right spirits.

When we were child and played cricket, we would fight with our own team mates who did not play well. The intent of the fight was always to keep pushing each other to play well and win. Wasn't that always taken in the right spirit?

Hi Shamsher,

I know you were the first person to transfer funds on the same day when GFWA membership was announced and can make out your passion for the cause. Lets not feel hurt on what our team members say. For the people who put a lot of efforts on running the show, frustration sometimes show up when the active participation from the group is not visible. I also did not attend the meeting yesterday :( but will never take any remarks otherwise as I know I will contribute my bit in some other way.

Lets cheer up and keep fighting for the great cause!!

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Tue May 03, 2011 10:33 am

Dear @ ssp142000,
It is not an annoying reply to group by Manish, His mean was to target those members who are waiting Property Prices to rise in that area and not the end users & not going to shift there. Those peoples are smiling and enjoying sitting at their end and watching us to work.

Some time it can be felt bad that we are putting our so many efforts and peoples are not supporting you. Also, not coming forward to take responsibilities.

So it is not like that he is taking credit of doing something for the development of Neharpar Area.
He is doing this because he is enjoying this work and can say this as social service to all of us.

Anyway, we should not fall into this argument...it all depends on individual personality.

All members of this Forum and from Neharpar area are one Family and let’s try to erase our differences and work towards common cause of development of that area.

Now to the meeting with HUDA administrator:

It was good to see that big numbers gathering for HUDA meeting.

We are very thankful to all members who attended that meeting. (Great Team efforts)

All members had enough time to interact with him.

GFWA Team : 22 members
Duration : 30 Minutes

Some additions to Dheeraj Points :

He, also, agreed for next meeting in the mid of June to provide the updates and status of undergoing development work.
We should not feel relax and should not go into deep freezer after getting this information.
Now onwards we need to follow with him and his team on regular basis so that they can keep their commitment and feel some pressure.

Lets come together to make that NeharPar area a “REAL MODERN FARIDABAD”.

P.s: Today Many news papers covered our yesterday meetings (NBT, Dainik Jargarn, Dainik Bhaskar etc).
I would be posting Clipping from these News paper in next post.

Regards

Ajay Yadav
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Tue May 03, 2011 10:46 am

Dear @ ssp142000, I have just thanked you for your contributions. We value your contributions without any doubt. Members, please realize that when War is going on, all members can't be on battlefield. Yesterday, we had targeted 20 people in War Room and 22 people came (In fact, we exceeded our targets by 10% inspite of some last minute changes in timings).

As Vineet rightly pointed out that you were the first one to support us financially by doing first online transfer to Greater Faridabad Welfare Association. As such, you will always be a special person for GFWA.

Believe me, I know Manish personally and he is a very nice and gentle person. He was not targeting anyone. Ajay rightly pointed out that Manish was targeting only speculators who have indulged in betting and looking for price increases to exit the area.

We also highly value people like @pgarg2000 who keep on providing us daily status updates from battlefield.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ssp142000 » Tue May 03, 2011 10:57 am

I would request all of us not to use any thing which may display any kind of inharmony between us. We r united and will remain united.
Thanks

Shamsher
ssp142000
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Tue May 03, 2011 11:12 am

Hi All,

Lets celebrate all the good work being done by the members. I am guilty myself of not being able to attend the meeting yesterday.

Dheeraj/Ajay - Please share the names of the members who attended the meeting yesterday and I hope a picture was taken. :)
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby rajarc » Tue May 03, 2011 11:47 am

People who have never step out on the road will not understand the hurt feeling with which he had made the statement - i am with Manishjee & all others who have been taking continuous physical efforts to make the movement come to such a noticeable heights.

i salute u all. :clap:

I also request all others not to take things to their ego & instead participate whole heatedly.

TEAM - Together Everyone Achives More
rajarc
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rgoel24 » Tue May 03, 2011 12:35 pm

Great good news...

Regards
Rahul Goel
rgoel24
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Wed May 04, 2011 9:48 am

Hi all,

News clippings of Meeting with HUDA administrator...
Source : Nav Bharat Time, Dainik Jagran and Dainik Bhaskar (Faridabad Edition) dt 03rd May'11

regards
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby harvinder1980 » Wed May 04, 2011 11:57 am

Hello Ajay/Dheeraj,

Dainik Bhaskar talks about the development start date as Sep-Oct whereas Dainink Jgaran says its going to start in July. Can you please clarify the actual committed date?

Hats off to you guys for this great work :hap2:

Thanks
Harvinder
harvinder1980
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development