Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Neharpar - On an upward trend

Like and Share the story
Articles from print media

Neharpar - On an upward trend

Postby webmaster » Sun May 08, 2011 11:48 am

An article on Neharpar printed on Hindustan Times Estates dated 7th May 2011.

The author of the article is the business head of 99acres and source of information is 99acres.

The Neharpar region in Faridabad was incorporated in the Master Plan about five years ago. Neharpar, as the locals call it, includes a cluster of residential sectors ­ 75 to 89 ­ in Faridabad.
Though it's still under development, this area (also known as Greater Faridabad) already boasts of superb facilities such as wide roads, huge buildings, shopping malls, educational institutions etc.
A number of people choose to reside here due to its close proximity to Noida and Delhi.
To add to that, the crime rate in this area is low compared to the surrounding areas and that's the reason why many people want to settle here.

Spread over approximately 3,000 acres, the Neharpar area offers both residential and commercial properties.
A large number of options are available in the residential category, such as multistorey apartments, plots, villas and townships. Some well-known developers such as BPTP, SRS, Omaxe Ltd, Vipul Group, Piyush Group, Puri Constructions, and RPS, have initiated projects in the area. Capital values have increased to R2,215 per square feet from about R2,000 recorded in September last year. There has been a 5% appreciation in property rates in the area in six months.

With the real estate scenario looking up in Delhi NCR, experts say Faridabad will also experience growth -especially the Neharpar area. Corresponding with the rise in demand for residential properties, rental rates in the area are also going up up. A 3BHK is now being rented out for R17,000. In September 2010, rentals were hovering around R14,000 and are likely to go up in the coming months, predict realtors.

Neharpar is still awaiting some basic facilities, such as good connectivity and an end to power cuts. As Rajeev Nagpal, proprietor Vasundhra Infrastructure Ltd says, “Once the facilities are in place, the area will become a hot spot, at par with the surrounding areas.“ Though Neharpar is still facing teething troubles, Nagpal says there is a lot of scope for development ­ leading to high property rates here.

The proposed Badarpur flyover and the Metro will play a key role in the development of the area; and buyers will be more than encouraged to invest here.
According to Raj, a Faridabad-based realtor, “Currently, 90% investors are looking for long-term gains from Neharpar. The area will be able to fully realise its potential only after three years and will then be able to gain a stronghold in the market.“

The locals don't need to worry about shopping options since there are many malls here. The Crown Plaza Mall, Good Store and Lifestyle are favourites among locals. A number of sectors individual sectors cater to the daily needs of the residents there.

Academic institutes located here include Echelon Institute of Technology, Apeejay School Faridabad and Palm Beach School for Autism, Modern Delhi Public School and the Institute of Aviation Management.
The author is business head, 99acres.com

Neharpar--On-an-upward-trend.jpg

Neharpar - On an upward trend.pdf
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: Neharpar - On an upward trend

Postby dheerajjain » Sun May 08, 2011 2:03 pm

Jayanta, I strongly DISAGREE with this. This surely is a paid news by Hindustan Times Real Estate Division.

It says Neharpar boasts of "wide roads, huge buildings, shopping malls, educational institutions etc." . Neharpar roads are just 30 sq ft in which only one car can pass comfortably and roads are widely broken in some places. If you take your car in rain, you risk your car of getting drowned (I did that risk and My Alto car was in deep trouble!). No shopping Malls exist. KST Mall (between Piyush Heights and RPS Savana) which had a very unique concept that it will only cater to societies nearby is in the same dug state as 4 years back.

Dear All, let me share an experience of you of contacting HT Estates correspondent to share pathetic situation of Neharpar 1 year back with infrastructure. I provided all RTI replies that our group who was fighing for development had received. He kept on giving assurances to me that something will be printed for 3-4 months. Whenever I called him that why something has not got printed, he said that builders give money to HT Estates for printing their news and we act like Dhritrashtra (blind character from Mahabharta).

Hence, please DO not believe in these paid news by builders. We got cheated by reading same Hindustan Times/Times of India paid news. I request that let us do service for new buyers and inform them of nexus between newspapers and builders.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Sun May 08, 2011 2:20 pm

Yes Dheeraj, I definitely agree that this must be a paid article, thats why I mentioned that author and source is 99acres.com

The facts mentioned in this article are completely bloated and inaccurate. Its good and bad at the same time, good because Neharpar is being promoted, bad because facts are not true and new customers are being lured again with misleading promises and portraying a rosy picture when ground realities are completely different.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby kumarashish » Sun May 08, 2011 2:31 pm

Agree.

Right information can be found on wikipedia :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neharpar

Regards
Kumar Ashish
kumarashish
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinitanandwani » Mon May 09, 2011 10:41 am

Total agreed to Ajajy Ji investigations.....

Even yesterday i.e Sunday ,8th May I also went to check out the claims of HUDA officials..about their acquiring land claims.
There was no sign of demarcation anywhere whatever i can check as DC has told us that he himself went along with the team for the demarcation work.
As well as there is no sign of land been acquired ...as everything was ditto same what i noticed 2 weeks before...No barbed wire, no plaining of the acquired area , no sign boards of HUDA.
One truth as told by ADMINISTRATOR was that road is being repaired ..even i clicked the picture too as work was going on till late evening.
DC is very smart in fooling people ...he is enjoying his position...whosoever comes with grievences he just say "YES YES...we r doing ..its going on dont worry...you will cum to know"
Even it has become hard to meet him nwdays in his office ..he is surrounded by so many problems and grievences of people of various sectors, fast unto death, farmers problems , scams..that he stopped sitting in his office for a longer time .
We have to arrange for same different strategy...to overcome this...
regards
Vinita Nandwani
Photo1377.jpg
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to News Articles