Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect and meet residents and members, a community forum for of Ozone Park Apartments, Sector 86, Faridabad

Ozone Park Apts - Draft letter for meeting with DC & builder

Postby puneet112 » Tue May 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Hello everyone,

I can draft a builder specific grievance letter for ozone park apartments. I request all ozone park members to suggest the issues which we can discuss in that meeting with DC & builder. As the letter has to be absolutely to- the-point, we need to mention issues that are common to all or significant amount of residents. The issues could be related to (but not limited to) the following areas:
1. Delay in Possession
2. Change in Layout plan
3. Selling of Green area in form of schools, shops etc.
4. Bad quality of works
5. Non-payment of penalty
6. Increase of super area at time of possession
7. Non payment of interests
8. Safety issues like faulty design

Some of the issues which i have seen so far are:
a) Delay in possession.
b) Lifts are smaller than what was shown in the sample flat. Dr Ravindra already mentioned in his earlier post that he has all supporting documents related to that.

Please come up with your points asap so that we can collate all the details and comeup with draft letter.

Thanks
Puneet
puneet112
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Ozone Park Apts - Draft letter for meeting with DC & builder

Postby rky0111 » Tue May 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Dear Puneet Ji,

Can we collect the samples of different material from the site to test them in the certified laboratory in order to ensure the uaility of the work. As I have requested to builder and he is ignoring my mails on this issue, this may be added to if you like so.

Kind regards,
Dr Ravindra Kumar
rky0111

Postby Manish10574 » Tue May 17, 2011 6:48 pm

HI Puneet,

As far as i am concerned, main issues are as follows.

1. Lift size is very small. It’s not as big as mentioned in brochures or shown in sample flats.
2. Balconies height is very small which makes it very dangerous at least for the people staying at top floors.
3. Delay in possession.
4. Penalty for delay in possession.
5. Clear definition is required of green area. When i talked to shiv sai representative at the site he was suggesting that they are going to place plants in pots in the green area. When I bought the flat, i was under the impression that there will be lot of grass and plants as part of the green area. 80% green area was mentioned in the brochures but it seems that its going to way less than that.
6. Who is going maintain the Project after possession handed over to the owners?

thanks

Manish
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby 15.rajat » Tue May 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Hi,

You may refer the letter of issues submitted to Shiv Sai during our last meeting. Most of the issues are highlighted in that letter.

http://www.myfaridabad.in/forum/letter-to-shiv-sai-draft-ver-2-0-t483.html

Regards
Rajat
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby puneet112 » Tue May 17, 2011 11:24 pm

Thanks Rajat,

I have gone through that earlier letter to shiv sai. We can take builder related issues from it as it covers most of the issues raised by this group so far.
BTW Did we get satisfactory answers to any of the issues raised in that letter? I wasn't part of that meeting.

-thanks
puneet
puneet112
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manish10574 » Tue May 17, 2011 11:43 pm

I think we need to raise one more issue. executive towers were not the part of the original project design. they have changed the design so we need to understand if this impacts our super builtup area. it should reduce our super builtup area and builder should return the balance money or adjust the amount in the final payment.

what you guys think?
Manish10574
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby 15.rajat » Wed May 18, 2011 10:41 am

Hi Puneet,

Once you are done, kindly share the letter with us.

Thanks.
Rajat
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby puneet112 » Wed May 18, 2011 11:08 am

Please find attached the first draft. Please go through and let us know if anything needs to be added/edited/removed.

-thanks
puneet
puneet112
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby 15.rajat » Wed May 18, 2011 11:16 am

Hi Puneet,

No attachment
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby puneet112 » Wed May 18, 2011 11:20 am

Hi Rajat,

I have sent letter to ur gmail id. can u pls upload. for some reason, i am unable to upload.

-thanks
puneet
puneet112
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby 15.rajat » Wed May 18, 2011 11:37 am

Hi all,

Attaching the letter drafted by Puneet for everyone to review

My 2 cents:

Possession
Shiv Sai has been changing the Builder-Buyer agreement every now and then to suit their own work progress. Here are some of the statements from various BB agreements:
- 36 months from date of start of project
- 36 months from the signing of the agreement
- in some cases it mentions June 2009.
This is wrong, as possession of the apartments should be same, atleast for all towers except T8 and T9 as those were started late.

Also, how does Shiv Sai plan to give possession without basic amenities and even if they arrange workarounds like DG set, etc, who will manage the whole show and bear the huge costs associated with it.

Penalty for delay
My BB agreement clearly says Rs 3/sq ft which is very less, considering that we are already 2 years late in terms of possession and that most of the other builders are offering Rs 5-6 per sq ft. Also how and when does Shiv Sai plan to start the disbursement of penalty to investors.

Green Area
I am unclear of the figures of 85% and 15%. If someone was promised something, he/she may let us know.

Size of the lift
This is a major concern and is already highlighted by Mr. Ravindra.

Regards
Rajat Bhatia
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby puneet112 » Wed May 18, 2011 3:11 pm

Most of points were taken from the letter submitted to Shiv Sai about a couple of months back. We can take off the point related to green area/super area if no one has any supporting doc related to that.

Please provide your valuable inputs asap as we look forward to finalize this draft by today.

-thanks
puneet
puneet112
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed May 18, 2011 10:23 pm

Thanks a lot, Puneet Ji and Rajat Ji.

Looking forward to see you on 20-May
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby puneet112 » Thu May 19, 2011 6:45 pm

Hello everyone,
Here are the final list of items. I have removed the issue related to green/super area as no one confirmed about that. I am going to send it to Dheeraj ji to print it on GFWA letter head.

1. Delay in possession
At the time of booking, it was promised that the construction work shall be completed within 36 months of the date of commencement of the project. Considering that the project commenced in Year 2007, the possession should have been given to the buyers/investors in 2010 with all basic amenities in place. No one among the buyers/investors of the apartments got any intimation/detail from the builder, Shiv Sai Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd, on the reasons of the delay in possession.

2. Size of the lift
According to the sample flat layout, there was clear cut differentiation presented with respect to the size of the two lifts namely a general lift and a service lift. Going by the definition, a service lift is larger in size than to a general lift which was exactly what was there in the sample layout. But to our observation, we did not find any size difference between the two. This is a serious concern to us and can be seen as a deceiving act. It will be impossible for the residents to carry items like beds, sofas, refrigerators, etc to the top floors of the towers?

3. Quality of Construction
During the visits to the site, it was also found that the quality of work carried out was not up to the satisfactory levels.
• Height of Balconies – The height of the balconies is very low and dangerous for the children, especially for families living on top floors.
• Railing in Balconies - The railing used in the balconies is hollow steel pipes, which easily gets corrodes/damaged during rainy season. Shiv Sai never showed the balconies and items to be used in balconies in the sample apartment. We are concerned on the quality of material used in the balconies.

4. Penalty for Delay
As the possession is already delayed, we are still unclear about how the builder is going to pay/adjust the penalty amount to each customer.
puneet112
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Ozone Park Apartments Faridabad