Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All RTI related information

RTI Responses Received for Neharpar, Faridabad Development

Postby webmaster » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:38 pm

Hello All,

Attached are the screenshots of the RTI responses received from authority, RTI filed by Puneet Mehra and attachments provided by Amitav Dash.

Summary of the RTI Response
Quoted from Indiaspaces

RESPONSES RECEIVED BY PUNEET MEHRA FROM HUDA (12th Jan 2010)

The Eastern Peripheral Road

Present Status : Work is in progress. Approx 20% has been executed at site
Est. Cost : Rs.12870.00 Lakhs
Route : Starting from NH2 at chain age 19.00 km along Sector 37, 34, 33, 29, 18, 17, 13, 14, 9, 8, 3, 2, 64, 65, 62, 61 & 59 upto NH2 at chain age 40.850 km
Estimated Start Date : 14.11.2008
Estimated Compl. Date : 31.12.2010
Bidding Process : Has been completed. Work in progress.

RESPONSES RECEIVED BY PUNEET MEHRA FROM CHIEF COORDINATOR PLANNER (NCR) (7th Jan 2010)

Metro Rail Project to Faridabad

The Metro Rail Project to Faridabad has not been cleared so far by the Govt. of India and Govt. of NCT Delhi. The Haryana State Govt is regularly pursuing the matter with these Governments. The list of stations as given in the DPR prepared by DMRCL is given hereunder :-

1. Badarpur (Falling on Central Secretriat Badarpur Corridor but take off station of Faridabad Extension)
2. Sarai
3. NHPC
4. Mewala Maharajpur
5. Sector 27A
6. Badkal Morh
7. Faridabad Old
8. Ajronda
9. Faridabad New
10. YMCA Chowk

RESPONSES RECEIVED BY PUNEET MEHRA FROM HUDA (Oct 2009)

Development of Sectors 75-89 across Agra Canal (approx area 6274 acres)

Roads :
Assuming Possession of Land : March 2010
Preparation of estimates and Administrative approval (6 months) : Septemeber 2010
Flotation of tender and allotments 50% in Phase I (6 months) : March 2011
Flotation of tender and allotments for remaining roads after one year (in Ph II) : September 2011
Completion of roads (Phase I) : March 2013
Completion of roads (Phase II) : September 2013

Water Supply :
Possession of Land : March 2010
Preparation of estimates and approval (6 months) : Septemeber 2010
Flotation of tender and allotments (50% in Phase I) : March 2011
Flotation of tender and allotments for remaining area (Ph I) : September 2011
Completion of rising main (Ph I) : March 2013
Completion of rising main (Ph II) : September 2013
Identification of site and acquistion of land for tubewells along Agra canal : March 2012
and outer periphery tubewells (15 nos.)
Floating of tenders and approval (6 months) : September 2012
Boring of tubewells, installation of machinery, pump chamber : December 2013
& main network connections with.

Note : The work of Ranney Well/ canal based scheme shall be taken at a later stage as per site condition

Sewerage :
Assuming Possession of Land : March 2010
Preparation of estimates and administrative approval : Septemeber 2010
Flotation of tenders approval & allotment (50%) : March 2011
Floatings tenders for remaining area & allotment : December 2011
Execution of Sewer Line (Phase I) : March 2013
Execution of Sewer for remaining area (Phase II) : December 2013

Note : After pumping the sewerage proposed to be discharged into existing STPs. However capacity of sewerage treatment Plant to be augmented after 2 years as per the requirement.

Storm Water :
Possession of Land : March 2010
Preparation of estimates and approval (6 months) : Septemeber 2010
Flotation of tenders and allotment (50% Ph I) : March 2011
Flotation of tender and allotments for remaining area (Ph II) : December 2011
Completion of work (Ph I) : March 2013
Completion of work (Ph II) : December 2013

RESPONSES RECEIVED BY DHEERAJ JAIN FROM HUDA (DEC 2009)

Q. When will sector roads be laid out ad also connecting bridges/roads for integrating these sectors with rest of Faridabad?

Ans: The roads in the sectors across Agra Canal will be constructed by HUDA under the supervision of the Executive Engineer HUDA Division No. 3, Faridabad. The works will be taken in hand after acquisition of land by the LAO Faridabad and approval of Technical Scheme/Estimates/DNITs

Q. What is the status of Water Supply Stations/ Rain Water Harvesting schemes that will provide regular water supply to residents in this area?

Ans. Source of water supply will be Ranney Wells / Tubewells to be constructed near Yamuna River Bed. Technical scheme for the water supply has been prepared. The works will be taken in hand, after the approval of the technical scheme / Estimate/ DNITs from the competent authority.

Q. What is the status regarding commercial development in this area? I assume Sector 79 has been assigned for that but so far no development is seen

Ans. Sector 79 is commercial area as per 2021 Master plan of Faridabad.. However, no plans have been prepared as yet.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: RTI Responses Received for Neharpar, Faridabad Development

Postby webmaster » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:16 pm

In view of the recent RTI update received on the Neharpar infrastructure developement from HUDA, member Alok Gupta emailed Rajesh Jain from RPS Group to arrange a meeting between the Savana residents and RPS Group to discuss the issue.

Quote from the email:

Subject: RE: Your Booking BY-03-0302 in Group Housing Project 'SAVANA'
Sender: Alok.Gupta@emerson.com
Recipient: rajeshjain@rpsgroupindia.com
Date: Mon 06:30

Dear Mr. Jain,

We had discussed the RTI topic in our last meeting.

As per the attached RTI response, HUDA will provide roads, water supply, sewerage and storm water connections to Neher Paar area of Faridabad by 2013.

Regarding electricity, they say that it is not related to them.

Are you aware of the situation and what actions will you be taking to make Savana project livable by end 2010?

The residents of Savana want to hold a meeting in this regard at Savana Site on 30-Jan-2010.

Can you be available for the meeting? If so, please provide the suitable time for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Alok

webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby webmaster » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm

Member Ajay Koul is also trying to coordinate the meeting date with RPS Group

Subject: Meeting on RTI
Sender: akoul@hgsiss.com
Date: Tue 05:38

Hello all

Till now no date is yet confimed for the meeting. I am taking innitiative for deciding the meeting date as per convenience of all. Request concent of all in order to confim the meeting. Max participation is requested. Also pass this date to all persons if anyone is missed in this email..

Meeting date: 31st Jan 10 (Sunday) between 12 PM - 1 PM.

Regards

Ajay

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby webmaster » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Update from Ajay Koul

Dear All,

I have talked to Mr. Jain (RPS) today. He will not be available at RPS construction site this week. In order to meet him we have to go to RPS head office in Delhi.

So I recommend to meet on Sunday (31st Jan 2010) between 12 PM & 1 PM in order to discuss this issue between us (as no responsible person from RPS will be available at construction site). We can accordingly plan and take up this matter with RPS & govt

Request to confirm and try to be available on Sunday at RPS site office between 12PM – 1 PM.

Regards

Ajay

webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby webmaster » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Update from Ajay Koul

Dear All,

I have talked to Mr. Jain (RPS) today. He will not be available at RPS construction site this week. In order to meet him we have to go to RPS head office in Delhi.

So I recommend to meet on Sunday (31st Jan 2010) between 12 PM & 1 PM in order to discuss this issue between us (as no responsible person from RPS will be available at construction site). We can accordingly plan and take up this matter with RPS & govt

Request to confirm and try to be available on Sunday at RPS site office between 12PM – 1 PM.

Regards

Ajay

webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby webmaster » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:34 pm

Update from Sanjay Sinha

Dear All,

I also had a word with Mr. Jain(RPS) right now and was successful to a good extent to make him understand that avoiding this meeting will further complicate and aggravate the concern. He has to be available on Saturday for which he will intimate us through mail on the same platform.

Basically, this is the responsibility of the developer to provide electricity, sewerage and water for which we have already paid. Through this meeting we are just trying to understand the idea of the RPS as how they are going to hand over in all respect within 2010.

He understands well that if they will try to avoid this meeting it will have an adverse effect on the forthcoming projects launched by them recently.
Now, at this stage let us join our hands with the developer RPS and meet at their office in Okhla (Delhi) on 30th to find out a practical solution. The time of which will off course be revealed by RPS. Any one who is interested can call Mr. Rajesh Jain on 011-40543200.

Meeting at the site without any proper representation of RPS will not help much. Mr Ajay has rightly said that the matter of concern is between RPS and the Govt. We should not try to come in between. We should extend all our support to RPS but the ultimate responsibility of getting this sorted out should be with them. The best way to handle such situation is that RPS should tie up with other developers of "Nahar Paar" and and try to handle with government authorities at Top level.

Thanks,
S . K. Sinha
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby gaurgupta » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:20 pm

Hi everyone,

It is said to have such kind of updates coming in the new year. I would like to share the similar sentiments with every member of this project. Have been feeling this right from beginning but you always have to take a risk to expect any returns.

I know that most people will not agree to this as you all are feeling at a losing end....but my approach here is why to always have a negative around us (as it will only provoke negativity all around). I know, it is easier said than done but we all are matured people here. Blaming one or another will not help rather complicate the things. That's why I had joined this forum in the initial stages only. We had waited for these past 3 years and might need to go ahead with this wait some more time. Consider this, till few years back, who used to stand up and file an application for an answer to dumb authorities but things are changing now with RTI filing rate and presurre mounting up and conversions that are happening.

I had a discussion with Rajesh Jain a few minutes back and he is aware of the situationas apprised by most of us, Alok, Ajay, Mr. Sinha and others. Thanks to all your efforts. He did mention to me about Alok's visit to their office in December and emails that are reaching to him from our forum.

He is ready to have a healthy discussion and collaborate (provided we also tak up and discuss in a healthy and cordial manner). Each one if us will need to put aside personal fronts and approach as a group to resolve things. Suggested they might need to open up their office on Saturday for such a meeting or if some other alternatives required then that can be taken as well like meeting at some place in Delhi.

I have a suggestion in this regard. I am thinking to perpare a single list (started earlier as well in August/Spetember 2009, but then Ajay had come up with such list later) for contact numbers, tower no., unit no., current residential address, city, location etc.

I am ready to take this up at my end for all of you. I had suggested earlier as well in the forum on such a thing for later usage but think now the time has arrived. I can also do the co-ordination for communication between all of us on phones/sms.

Jayanta, request your thoughts on the same.

Request everyone to reply on this.

Best regards,
Gaurav Gupta

LETS STAND UNITED AND PROCEED AHEAD AS THE ONE WHO TAKES STEP REACHES SOMEWHERE.
gaurgupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:14 pm

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for your detailed comments and sharing your thoughts. I totally agree with your viewpoint. I am quoting my reply that I posted in another thread,

It’s true that we have not been hearing any good news about Savana and specifically about the Neharpar area recently, however its up to us whether to take the news postively or negatively. We must all admit, atleast this is what I feel, when I had taken the decision to invest in Savana, we were all aware that the real estate and infrastructure development was always on the slow side in Faridabad, specifically in the greater Faridabad area. In spite of that we all invested in Savana hoping that the situation would improve, and now we must not give up that hope.

We cannot expect miracles to happen and Faridabad to transform into a cyber city like Gurgaon overnight, it will take time for things to fall into place. Having said that, I am not implying that Faridabad will turn into a world class city, it might be possible that Faridabad will always remain the poor cousin of Gurgaon and infrastructure will never come up like the way we expected, so its up to us to rise up and create a world class society from whatever we have. Things like infrastructure are beyond our control, but atleast we should make the effort of improving it by whatever means we can, and atleast make sure that our RPS Savana society is inhabitable comfortably.

This forum was created as a platform to share these news about RPS Savana, about Faridabad. Since this a huge residential project impacting a lot of families, these issues are expected to crop up, everything cannot be expected to work like clockwork, and this forum gives us an opportunity to gain insights into these problems and make an effort to resolve them amicably before it gets out of hand.

We will be hearing a lot of bad news with the project ongoing, and we do not want this forum to be a bearer or harbinger of bad news, or the entire purpose of this forum will be defeated. We would want this forum to be successful in making our Savana a best-in- class society.

I believe Savana is in a much better situation than most of the other residential projects in the area.

I agree that we should all have a healthy discussion with the RPS Group regarding the future prospects of the project and how they plan to deliver what they promised.

I have a feeling that RPS is thinking that we are trying to bully them as a group, hence they are trying to avoid a group meeting. But we should instill confidence in them that we are trying to help by being responsible and mature enough to understand the complications involved in such a huge project, rather than constantly pestering them with unwanted questions.

We do not want to end up in the same situation as Green Valley and create a standoff between the builder and residents.

Regarding the contact list of all the residents, we already have the Savana mailing list in place where everyone can update their contact details, and we already have the contact information of most of the registered members of this forum. This is much better to manage since the database is integrated with the forum and centrally located and we can have access to the information at any moment. I will grant you admin access and you can download the information whenever you want.

Requesting everyone to update their details on the mailing list as we use the list to send out any communication.

http://www.rps-savana.co.in/Mailing-List.php

Regards,

Jayanta
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby webmaster » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:21 pm

Email by Pravin Kumar

Hi All,

I guess this is how HUDA works. They wait for the area to be developed by
builders completely, occupied by residents, and then start the sewerage,
water supply and road works.

Consider for example the Sohna Road in Gurgaon. Builders like Omaxe,
Uppal, Vipul, Unitec, Vatika, Emmar and many others had their residential
and commercial projects completed somewhere between 2003 - 2006. Some
still going on. Still there is no sewerage and water supply from HUDA.
RWA's are managing sewerage and water supply in their respective
societies.
Although the sewerage work started some 1 year ago, its still going at
snails pace. The Roads and street lights were properly done only in 2008.

Still the rates in Sohna Road is rising like anything. We should
definitely take up these issues with the builder but lets not be so
disappointed. With different projects getting completed, I am sure the
Nahar par area will be a better place to live in future.

Regards,
Pravin
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby webmaster » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Email by Mukesh Pawar

I also feel that RTI suddenly propogated some disappointment into us and that's pretty reasonable. HUDA plan definitely seems to break our dreams but as Pravin said- we should not feel so much disappointed.
It's Really awesome to see all us together -pretty good sign for future and present as well.

About meeting- due to geographical distance won't be able to attend in person (which really make me feel guilty), However I will make sure someone to be there on my behalf.

Thanks everyone for keeping us updated about the situation.

Regards,
Mukesh Pawar
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby webmaster » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:25 pm

Sanjay Dhingra has proposed that the meeting is confirmed at the RPS Office, Okhla on Sunday January 31st between 12 - 1 PM. We will send out a confirmation mail soon.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby ddamitav » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:03 pm

is RPS is open on Sunday??
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:10 pm

Update from Ajay Koul

Hello All

I got a call from Mr. Jain (RPS). He will not be available in Delhi till 2nd
Week of February, 2010. He has requested to postpone the meeting. He also
has requested to send all the related quires by mail/letter in order to be
prepared. Also he has to discuss these issues with the concerned authorities
before attending the meeting. According to him RPS is also very much
concerned about the issues which has come up due to RTI.

So I request all to be present in the meeting on 31st January 2010 (Sunday)
between 12 PM - 1 PM at Savana construction site office in Faridabad.

The meeting will cover following:

1) Summarize the points which has to be raised with RPS

2) To Plan the meeting date with RPS (Mostly after 2nd week of
February, 10).

Regards

Ajay
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Return to RTI Section