Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

BPTP Park Floor Sec 76

Like and Share the story
Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

BPTP Park Floor Sec 76

Postby jyotithapar@gmail.com » Mon May 30, 2011 7:17 pm

I have applied for the flat in BPTP Park floors Sector 76 faridabad in sep 2008.

I applied the flat and paid the basic amount of Rs. 4 lack but after that did not make any payment because I wanted to take loan and when approached LIC and HDFC bank for loan they said that the project is still not approved and the disbursement will not happen. The project was not approved for loan from bank till march 2011 but BPTP was continuously Sending the demand letter stating that any delayed payment would be charged with the interest of 18% .

I did not make any payment after the initial amount of Rs. 4 lack because the project did not have the loan disbursement approval and did not wanted to block my cash hard earned money any more.
Now when I approached bank , they are ready for the sanction and disbursement of the loan as the project is approved.
BPTP is charging 18% interest from the customers who have not given the sanction letter from the bank even though the disbursement did not happen for anyone and the sanction letter provided by anyone in 2008 or 2009 does not have any validity now as it is expired and they have to get the sanction letter again.

Also the application I filled has the stamp stating u block and the demand letter sent by BPTP asking for the demand has the U block mentioned in it but the flat allotted by BPTP is in T block. The flat I applied was in G+3 on the 3 rd Floor and the BPTP allotted the flat in the building with G+5 floors on the 4th floor.

And now BPTP is saying either you take the flat alotted and pay the rest of the money or we will cancel the alottment against the clause that you did not make the payment.

Please suggest :

1. Can they charge interest for the period when the project was not approved.

2. Can they charge interest from a customer who did not gave the sanction letter from bank and not charge the interest from the customer who gave the sanction letter ( Although none of the customer made the payment because the bank did not release the payment).

3. If the builder is not giving the flat in G+3 Building which was earlier communicated and giving in G+5 building on 4 th floor but I applied on 3 rd floor and also the application form has a stamp for u block and the one provided now is in T block, can we do something for this .

Looking for the advice for further action and information.
jyotithapar@gmail.com

Re: BPTP park floor sec 76

Postby dheerajjain » Mon May 30, 2011 8:08 pm

Hi Jyoti

Welcome to MyFaridabad Forum !

We had a meeting on 20th May with Town and Country Planning officials and Deputy Commissioner, Faridabad. Based on that discussion, your answers are as below:

1. Forget about interest, they even can't sell anything without necessary approvals. If they have done that and you are having receipt for the same, then that is a serious violation of laws and I request you to submit complaint to DTP, Faridabad for strict action.

2. No idea

3. That is a clear case of cheating. I request you to submit complaint to DTP, Faridabad for strict action.

So, you make 2 separate complaints, 1 for selling without approvals and another for cheating.

Please send to BPTP GFWA representatives:

Saurabh -->saurabh0802@gmail.com
Pankaj -->pankaj_raw@yahoo.com
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jyotithapar@gmail.com » Mon May 30, 2011 8:45 pm

Thanks a lot for your quick reply
will do whatever suggested by you
jyotithapar@gmail.com

Postby subhas1234 » Tue May 31, 2011 9:53 am

1-Loan is disbursed, only, wjhen the project is fully sanctioned, . The bankers, look for, Title deed, Licensce No, Map, etc etc duly sanctioned by the competent authority.

2- If the loan is rejected, by the bank, please take , there comments in writing. This will serve your intrest.

3- It seems, you have not signed the Builder Buyer Agreement and terms and conditins governing allottment, is not structured.

I think, your case is quite strong,

Subhas Verma
subhas1234

Postby surabhi » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:28 pm

This is in regards to our unit in Park floors, Sec 76 Faridabad.
We are extremely frustrated with our experience with BPTP. I would like you to go through the sequence of events experienced by us in our dealing with BPTP.

We purchased a floor in BPTP park floors in Aug 2008. We recieved a confirmation letter
regarding the same in Oct 2008. After which, we did not recieve any documentation or intimation untill November 2010. We went back looking for the BPTP office in CP and were told that the office had moved in 2009. We made numerous phone calls and finally got namrata on phone. We then made a visit to your new BPTP office in July 2010 and met Audrey Verma (Manager - Customer service) and recieved details on our booking. Audrey reconfirmed our address. We also personally collected the buyer seller agreement as we had not even recieved an agreement untill then. We were given the total amout that was due and were asked to get a bank loan. We visited the site in Aug 2010 however the connectivity was extremely poor. We also contacted our bank (IDBI and HDFC) however were told that they were not giving a loan for the said project. We're sorry to say that besides all the other lapses at the BPTP end...even their customer services department is least forthcoming, specially Rajan Kapoor and Audrey. With great difficulty we were able to reach their new office in CP, however Audrey did not offer us any help with the bank loan etc as she now claims was possible to get at that stage. We have made investments with Ireo and Emaar MGF and there is a significant difference and great degree of professionalism in the other real estate companies versus BPTP.
We visited the BPTP office again after getting a letter for the final payment in May 2011. We met Mr rajan kapoor (AGM - Customer service). We really did not expect a person at his stature to be dealing in such a manner. He was no better than a front line executive. He kept repeating his statement on the BPTP policy like a parrot. Despite our repeated requests he did not even take the trouble to go through our prior emails etc. I would like to quote him here " it is not possible and its not in my hands.....even if I read your mails and your correspondence, it will not make any difference as you are one of the thousand customers who come everyday". We had gone with the complete payment of 15 lakhs that day and he refused to take the payment and insisted on either paying the interest ( which was a ridiculous amount of 4 lakhs on that day) or he would block the apartment.
We visited the site again today and here is the status. The approach road to sec 76 is still not constructed and there is no work in progress on that road as well. Even if we get the possession as claimed by BPTP in the next 6 months, it will still not be of any use untill the 60 mtr approach is ready. It will be more like a dead investment as this property will only start attracting a premium after its linked appropriately. It was impossible for us to go right upto our site today as there was no proper road. I am sure you understand where we are coming from as there is no point of possession as people will only reside there once the road is completed. Since BPTP has constructed the apartments as per the stated timeline, we will pay the entire amount requested (although the construction only holds good once the road is ready), however the interest is ridiculous as there have been major lapses at the BPTP end as far as this project goes. ELITE floors has already attracted a premium since it has a suitable entry however we are the victims already.....and we are being punished further.

In short our points of contention are the following:
1. How can they charge the interst when they only recieved the approval for this project in March 2011.
2. They cannot even demand the construction linked payment untill they deliver the project as promised ie. on the 60mtr approach road as they are completely taking their customers for a big ride by delivering a project without any proper link to the project site.

Please suggest how we can all campaign against this completely unethical behavior of BPTP's management.

Thank you
Regards,
Surabhi Nayyar
surabhi

Postby Pankaj Rawat » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:27 pm

Hi Surabhi,

One way is educating everyone in such forum on BPTP and their mal-practice as you just did.
Next step is logging complaint with DTP or consumer court regarding the mal-practice done by BPTP. Incase you have good contact of media (like newspaper), it would be quite helpful.

We have just submited few complaints about BPTP with DTP faridabad.

Attached is the copy for your reference. Incase you would like to file one, please fill-in the attached format with supporting proof and mail me the details.

Thanks & Regards
Pankaj Rawat
Mob: 9582212215
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
Pankaj Rawat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby surabhi » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:21 pm

Thank you Mr Rawat.....I have sent you a seperate email on your email ID regarding some clarifications I required. We would really appreciate if you can help us take our complaint forward to DTP Faridabad
surabhi

Postby surabhi » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:29 pm

Hello Jyoti,

Our case is identical to yours....may be we should take this up together.
We had done a reiki of the area reccently and we found that park floors sec 76 are selling in negative even now and no appreciation is expected in ther next 1-2 years untill the approach road is completed. We should demand our money back with interest from the builder rather than the builder demanding any interest from us!!
surabhi

Postby surabhi » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:33 pm

Hello Mr Verma,

As suggested by you, we have sent a speed post to the BPTP asking them to send us a copy of the sanctioned map along with the DATE OF SANCTION and we have also sent a cc to DTP enforcement Faridabad.
We have not heard from them untill now....would really apprecaite if you could suggest the steps to take this forward...

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
Regards,
Surabhi
surabhi

Postby jyotithapar@gmail.com » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:19 pm

surabhi wrote:Hello Jyoti,

Our case is identical to yours....may be we should take this up together.
We had done a reiki of the area reccently and we found that park floors sec 76 are selling in negative even now and no appreciation is expected in ther next 1-2 years untill the approach road is completed. We should demand our money back with interest from the builder rather than the builder demanding any interest from us!!

Sure I have the Ph No. of few more people struggling with BPTP
lets go ahead together.
If you could provide me ur Ph. no.we can speak, My email address is jyotithapar@gmail.com
jyotithapar@gmail.com

Postby kabhishekt » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:05 pm

Dear all

I want to know the current status of Park Floors II (sector 76)? Did anyone visit site recently? Did anyone receive demand for increased EDC/IDC for park floors II.

Regards,
Abhishek
kabhishekt
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby amahesh » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:27 pm

Hi Abhishek,

I had visited the site about a month ago.
Most towers are fully built. Parking space is being carpeted.
No green area is visible or planned.
Site is not approachable easily as there is no road.
Not sure whether any sewer or electricity connection has been procured, as construction work is in progress with installed gensets.
I have been writing to BPTP customer care to know status but there is no response.

Thanks
Anoop
amahesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: BPTP Park Floor Sec 76

Postby yogesh » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:24 pm

i visit site on 29 July when u enter from the bptp sec 75 gate go straight and take left turn from t point . when u come to bptp commercial take right and u comes to bptp u block the work of elite floors ,bptp next doors, park floors 2 ,and era divine floors work is on full swing the main entrance gate of park floors 2 is build ,the 12 meter service road is on place ,u can easily go to park floors 1 sec 77 , i think that bptp is now working fast on park floors 1 and 2 because these floors are under priced ones the possession will given by company the rate will increase and they sold there rest flats on better price.other reason is the company is facing difficulty to sell there parkland pride project on current price
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: BPTP Park Floor Sec 7

Postby surabhi » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:37 am

Could you please let me know the current prices at which the new projects in Sec 76 and the other greater faridabad projects are being launched. BPTP is charging a huge interst amount of 4.5 lakhs on the parkfloors 2 sec 76....do you think that the prices will appreciate enough that we will be able to recover that amount?
surabhi

Re: BPTP Park Floor Sec 76

Postby kabhishekt » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Hi

I sent an email to BPTP to check on expected possession date of BPTP Park Floors II and BPTP has informed that possession is expected by 2nd quarter of 2012. In June 2011, they had informed Q1 2011. I just donot understand, why possession date is being extended so frequently. Construction is already over then what is the problem with possession.

Regards,
Abhishek
kabhishekt
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to BPTP Park Floors