Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Re: Submit your written complaints with documentary proofs ASAP to DTP, Faridabad

Postby ssp142000 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:32 am

Thanks a lot Dheeraj
Thanks

Shamsher
ssp142000
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Submit your written complaints with documentary proofs ASAP to DTP, Faridabad

Postby akhil.kumar » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:47 pm

BPTP-Parkland-Plots

DTP has asked BPTP to clarify on complain submitted in reference to above. BPTP to respond within seven days to the letter dated 25-May-2011.

We have not received any response from BPTP yet.

Have any received any response from any builder yet to any complain being managed through DTP?

Thanks,
Akhil Kumar
akhil.kumar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:40 am

Hi All

Its already been one week of our complaint submission, I think we shd now send a notice to DTP and DC that unless we see some strict action from your end on the faulty builders in X weeks say (2 weeks), we would be forced to come to streets.

The reason for us to be assertive is now these authorities may come with a new excuse that DTP is new, But the matter of fact is - neither Sanjeev Maan did anythg for us, nor this new DTP will do unless there is pressure over him, Moreover why should we suffer if there is a change in authorities, Our complaints have been with authorities for over 8 months.. (From RPS we had our initial complaint in Nov, then we send complaint in March, May, then in June ..) we have done all what has been asked and I am quite frustrated with the way these authorities take us - the educated class forgranted, First of all - Why the onus is on us to prove these builders guilty, Even when we have submitted all proofs, there doesnt seem any action. I personally have no confidence on sincerity of action.

I think we should give DTP, DC a notice now, and dont fall pray on sweet words, Earlier HUDA administrator transferred, now DTP and Who knows now the DC may get transferred and we remain in this vicious loop of explaining and proving stuff to the new authorities.

Thoughts !!!!
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:10 pm

I completely agree with you, Seema. We should meet up DC and new DTP ASAP and explain them in clear words that we have submitted complaints as per your instructions and now we expect strict action from authorities. Otherwise, thousands of home buyers have to come to streets in Faridabad in front of DC office.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sanjeev2111 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:45 pm

Well said Seema Ji and Dheeraj Ji.. lets ask for some time from new DTP to meet with our members and we will apraise him for all the issues that are going with different builders, and also ask him to take action on all the complaints submitted by members.

Sanjeev
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby murlik » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:35 am

Yes protesting in front of DC's office seems to be a good idea , we should evolve a strategy for staging a successful protest
murlik
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Mr. Sanjeev Mann is back as DTP, Faridabad

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Mr. Sanjeev Mann is back as DTP, Faridabad. His transfer has been reversed.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ssp142000 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:21 pm

Congratulations everybody :hap2:
Thanks

Shamsher
ssp142000
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gopalvijay » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Good News that Mr. Sanjeev Maan is back.It is a welcome step for all of us. But I doubt very much the return of same person with the same zeal to take quick action against erring builders !
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sumit goyal » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:59 pm

It's good to hear from you guys!!

Hoping for the positive result..

Regards,
Sumit :-)
sumit goyal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinitanandwani » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:36 pm

My Dear Freinds
I dont want to discourage you but I have a habit to talk on reality grounds. Ya DTP man is back but its not a good news to create so much of hype and start congratulating each other.He is here to waste our time and energy the way he did earlier. I just detail you....
1) In the beginning he dont even allow us in our room..he started allowing after the order of DC only.
2) He shattered our hope when we submitted him a written complaints to him in the month of March & April and told us that he cant help us in this matter this is not his area.
3)Again when DC ordered him to collect individual complaints he called us to submit complaints in GFWA lettr head only to waste our time and energy.
4) He promised to arrange F2F meeting with SRS Director twice but disappeared inspite of giving us time and date.
5) He agaan told us today that he send the notice to builder with one week time and send you the CC also in your GFWA office address but surprised no communication is recieved from him.
6) So dear all he is just puppet in the hands of builders and rejoined to put hurdle on our activity.So dont be happy Only PLAN FOR PROTEST....PROPGANDA.....DEFAMING BUILDERS USING ALL TOOLS..VOCIFEROUS CRY TO SHAKE FROM TOP TOO BOTTOM.
7) DC is on long leave or may be he is also relieved...not sure so dont trust make clear cut agenda...get united.and bang the PROBLE

rgds
Vinita Nandwani
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby hanitahuja » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 pm

Hi All,

Vinita is absolutely right ...there's no reason to cheer if Sanjeev Maan is bacl with DT faridabad. He had friendly relations with builders and he did not seem to take care of our concenrs.

I too had a horrible experience with this man in the past.

Our strength should not be dependent on any Govt officer .. No one is going to seriously take an action against the builders if We are not united.

So lets stay united and have a common motto and work towards it.

Hanit Ahuja
SRS Pearl Floors , Sec 87 , Faridabad.
Regards,
Hanit Ahuja
SRS Pearl Floors , Sec-87 , Gr. Faridabad
M: 8527607608
Mail: hanitah@hcl.com , hanitahuja@gmail.com
hanitahuja
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bverma_25 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:09 pm

Hi all ,
t
I think , only option is left for getting solution & that is court . There is no question at all for trusting on Gov. officers.
So , let us make unity & file PIL in court .

@ Vineet ,
Could you plblish the name of those person's who contributed money . So ,that We come to know that who have not contributed from more than 1000 members.
It is very unfornuate , that every body want good result but they are not ready to contribute just 500 INR & we don,t have money for hireing a advocate.

Br//
Brijesh Verma
bverma_25
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:22 pm

Vinita, may I request you not to make everything in bold font in your posts?
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby lalitec » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:00 am

Hi all,

It's great to know that we are 1000 members family in GFWA ( Thanks Brijesh Jee for informing us). I would like to congrates the core members for this acheivement. Now I am sure we are going to reach 2000 figure soon. As per my knowledge in Greater Faridabad we have more than 50,000 Flats. We all are responsible for growing our community. Its easy to imagine if we all contribute 500/- each then we have fund of 5 Lac (with 1000 members). It becomes easier for our core team to take any decision like PIL or legal consultation etc. I must say to all members please deposit the members fee to the given account. Its very reasonable amount for all of us. This will also encourage our core team.

@Core team , I agree with Mr. Brijesh Verma to publish all paid members name in GFWA site. Do we have any detail of the legal notice sent a month ago by DC to builders.

Regards,
Lalit Gupta
lalitec
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development