Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

BPTP cheating the customer

Like and Share the story
Forum for members of BPTP Park Floors, Parkland Faridabad

Re: BPTP cheating the customer

Postby sagar.rajbhar » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:41 am

Well done , send to media
sagar.rajbhar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sagar.rajbhar » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:43 am

Ms.Sunita , please provide your no. So that we can mover forward
sagar.rajbhar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pratap » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:56 am

Pratap Malik 9868914103 Unit(Second Floor) in B Block (250 Gaz)
(Super Builtup area increased from 1203 sq-ft to 1394 sq-ft)
(Demand of 4.76 Lac )
pratap

Postby pratap » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:59 am

pratap

Postby sagar.rajbhar » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:03 am

Thanks, Pratap addedd your no.

Others please move fast.
sagar.rajbhar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby soumenbiswas » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:34 am

My unit number E-31-09, 300 sq yards. Mobile number 9868183528.
Super built area increased from 1418 sq ft to 1571 sq.ft.
Please add me to your list.
Soumen Biswas
soumenbiswas
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajivgroverdelhi » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:06 pm

BPTP is always look out for squezing money from the customers on giving vague justifications. They tried the same in Gurgaon but due to media pressure they have to roll back. We should get united and meet at 11 a.m on Satuarday at their Gurgaon office along with Senior Members of GFWA and MEDIA. More the strength, more effective it will. Next step it to complaint to DC Faridabad and then explore the Legal route if required. Every body will undertake to be united and contribute the legal expenses and not to make any payment to Developer, untill issue will be resolved fully.
Remember UNITY IS OUR STRENGTH.

Raj, Park Elite Floors, Fbd.
rajivgroverdelhi

Postby sendtomanish » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:18 pm

I am afraid builders does not come under RTI ACT 2005. They are not obliged to answer under RTI. This act is applicable to Bodies, Institutions Deptt etc which are directly or indirectly funded by State or Central Govt.

But some of these informations can be obtained by filling RTI with DG Town & Country Planning, Chandigarh but in a different way. See below point wise reply.

1) Give us a copy of Approved Plant of (Project Name) in sector.... in Faridabad being developed by BPTP.
2) Has BPTP applied for some changes or modifications in this plans? If so give details.
3) How much money in the form of EDC BPTP have deposited for this project and when ? Give details.
4) If there is any pending demand from DGTCP on BPTP ? If so give deatils

That is all we can ask from Govt. All remaining are Issues in the juridiction of BPTP. Govt will not reply to these.

One more thing following points must be remerbered while filling an RTI application

1) Date from which information is required (i.e 01/01/2006 to current)
2) Subject to be menctioned in heading ( SUB: BPTP Project Grandura, Sector-84, Faridaba)
3) Rs. 50 PO to be sent alonwith application
4) Application to be sent by registered post or speed post only. Application sent through coutier can be rejected.
sendtomanish

Postby bharat0211 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:46 pm

Hi guys,

Don't waste your time in posting. The time has arived to act very soon.

We need to identify our 2-3 representative who can represent our case with the authority. They should be having good understanding of all the terms and condition of agreement , good in drafting and representation. I will try my self also but i need 2-3 more people to come out to discuss the issue with builder and other authority.

Please send me name and contact no of those individual as we are having short of time. We have to force builder to withdraw this unjustified demand. I am sure if all of us united, we will definietly achieve the success as it has happened in Gurgaon project case.

Confirm me ur participation on 09810553630 or bharat0211@yahoo.co.in / bharat0211@gmail.com

More detail I will tell over phone as it is not possible to mention every strategy in this public forum.
Waiting for your response.......

Bharat Rajak
bharat0211

Postby Pankaj Rawat » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:58 pm

I agree with Mr. Rajinder Chaudhary's suggestion below.

As the time it ticking, we need to take action in following sequence
1. file online grievance at http://www.ccccore.nic.in . This shouldn't take much time.
2. File case with court
3. Rope in media and demonstrate in front of BPTP office

Thanks & Regards
Pankaj Rawat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We should file cases in Consumer forum. Also approach National Consumer helpline (1800114000,011-27662955-58), file online grievance at http://www.ccccore.nic.in, send letters to Ministry of Consumer affairs, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi-110001 as well as to HUDA, Faridabad, DTCP, Faridabad and Chandigarh. In a nutshell unless, we put all round pressure on all the concerned authorities, big builders like BPTP will not do justice to ordinary consumers. For more information, feel free to contact me at 9818433670.We should also use the RTI route to find from DTCP the dates of sanction of building plans since it can be proved from the same that these builders were making false promises at the time of booking. BPTP has done a big fraud by putting "FIRST COME FIRST SERVE" condition in the Advance Registration Form while the actual allotment was done by Computerized Draw system through which BPTP managed to allot flats to its preferred brokers at the lower floors while ordinary consumers ending up getting flats at higher floors whose market value is less.
All of us should file mass action appeal before PMO as well as President and expose these fraudulent builders. They should not be allowed to start any fresh project till the existing projects are completed.
Regards,

Rajinder chaudhry,
Deputy Secretary, Ministry of Consumer affairs, New Delhi.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pankaj Rawat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SG09 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:00 pm

I think we should not waste time as time is short and try to take some legal action to get a stay on this demand. Roopesh Jain (jainrupesh@rediffmail.com, 987-3030-857) is planning for legal action and looking for more people to join. Any one interested can contact him.
SG09

Postby ashoka2002inin » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:12 pm

Hi guys!!! i had attended many of project review seminars / meetings where all the developers say that their goal is serve the peoples and provide them the good quality of homes / infra against a very nominal margin of profits. But their ultimate aim to take out everything from the customer pockets.

They keep launching new projects every now and then but the poor chaps like us is in the wait of rising of property rates and invested almost everything from our pocket. Now a days most of the part of our salary is going to bankers / developers to pay EMI. Nobody is in loss except the customer. Now the salary strutcure of us has gone up and somehow the living standard as well but guy we should notice that our valuable money is being taken by them and they making money out of it. In the last but not least, we are not in loss but as we not in profit too.

So guys to show our strenght we should meet altoghter at the site and try to unite.
ashoka2002inin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bharat0211 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:50 pm

Hi friends,

Please update your contact details so that we all can meet at a common place to decide the next collective legal action against the builder. Below is the link of google doc , write your name, contact no, email and unit no and save it.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreads ... y=CM2gp8UL

Regards,
Bharat Rajak
bharat0211

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:19 pm

I will once again quote post from Jayanta for BPTP members. Some members should bridge gap between GFWA and BPTP owners association which is run from Yahoo! group. We should be having 1 united voice from BPTP members.

Jayanta wrote:Dear BPTP members,

Unless all members come forward and take a collective decision, no concrete steps can be taken.

We have several BPTP members on this forum, however I believe there is also a larger group of BPTP members in a separate BPTP group on yahoo or google groups. If we have any member from myfaridabad.in who is also part of that group, please come forward and share your views if any action is being planned. I would request BPTP members to first try to consolidate all members in a single location so that some positive steps can be taken.

It would not be right if the actions taken by GFWA and the BPTP group contradict each other and no support is received by GFWA. It would be like the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. Someone from BPTP should take initiative to bring all members on the same platform.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Suggestion on BPTP cheating the customer

Postby rajivgroverdelhi » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Dear All Elite Floors owners
My suggestion is that maximum no.'s of persons should visit BPTP Gurgaon office on Satuarday,talk to Management and clarify this issue. If still they will stic to their illegal demand, all those who got demand letter on increase Super Area will approach the court under the banner of GFWA and take the stay order on this increased demand notice, since the time is short.
Rajiv
rajivgroverdelhi

PreviousNext

Return to BPTP Park Floors