Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Bank Name Confusion

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:49 am

Some members are reporting that they are unable to transfer funds to GFWA account as they can't find bank name with 'Federal Bank Ltd' while doing transfer through NEFT from their banks. In those cases, please search bank by name:

"The Federal Bank"
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

MANDATORY REQUIREMENT: Please fill GFWA Application Form

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:47 am

It is a mandatory requirement to fill GFWA application forms if you have done payment to GFWA Bank account.

Please fill form ASAP if you have done payment and not filled GFWA application form.GFWA application form is above on pink box. This is required for legal and audit requirements.

If you face problems in filling application form, please inform vineetmis@gmail.com or admin@myfaridabad.in
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: GFWA Bank Account details for contribution

Postby dube_s » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Today I have transferred Rs 500/- to GFWA. NEFT transaction number is 090022959531613
dube_s
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ajay2023 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Dear All,

project savana,

I saw one post regarding shortage of funds so increasing my contribution. No need to worry together we will achieve whatever we want.

Amount transefered Rs.1000/-

Reference ID : 5595149
Payment Details
Transfer From 910010015740725
Transaction currency INR
Transfer Amount (Rs.) 1000
Transaction Remark TFR
Beneficiary Account DetailsTransfer To Greater Faridabad Welfare Asso13810100112470 FDRL0001381
ajay2023
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mayagg » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:02 pm

Hi

I made payment of 500 today and my transaction reference number is 090022959615873.

Thanks,
mayagg
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bmunshi » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:04 pm

It's been more than 2 weeks that I have transfer the amount (500/) and filled the form, i am yet to receive the confirmation and receipt. What's going on.
bmunshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:25 pm

Sir,
Vineet (Treasurer)is out of station so there might be delayed. As soon as he is back your request will be served.
sendtomanish

Postby webmaster » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:46 pm

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to GFWA. Members who have still not contributed, request you to do so at the earliest as this is for a genuine cause and will benefit everyone and the contribution we are asking for is very nominal.

Members who have contributed, we sincerely thank you for showing trust in us and we will try to ensure that we use the contribution judiciously. Even though you might not see much updates in the forum regarding the actions we are taking, but be rest assured that the legal team is working on it diligently. The nature of work the legal team is doing does not permit us to post all the information on the forum, but a lot of things are happening in the background and the legal team is working in the best interest of all.

Members who have contributed, please follow these important instructions

Link to account details

Link to online form

If payment through NEFT -

1. It is mandatory to submit the online form with your NEFT transaction number for our records.
2. Not submitting the online form will make you payment unaccountable.

If payment through Cheque -

1. It is mandatory to submit the online form with your cheque number for our records.

If payment through Cash Deposit at Bank-

1. It is mandatory to submit the online form with your transaction details for our records.

If payment through Cash to GFWA member-

1. It is mandatory to submit the online form with the name to whom payment was made and date for our records.

If you have made payment and submitted the online form, then we will revert with confirmation soon. We have not been able to provide a confirmation as we are awaiting for online access to our bank account which will enable us to check the account transactions on real-time basis. As of now, we only have a statement from bank in which the transaction numbers are not completely displayed, which is why we have difficulty in reconciling the payments.

Also understand that this is a tedious job of reconciling payments and providing confirmations to members as we do not have any dedicated resource for this job. Everyone is taking time out of their regular schedule for this activity and even spending hours and nights for this. But be rest assured that we completely understand the responsibility that we have undertaken and we will fulfill all commitments. Once we have sorted out all the payments, we will send out confirmations to all members for their payment. For this it is also important that you submit the online form to make our job easier.

Regards,

Jayanta
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby s1joshi » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:23 pm

@bmunshi : We have sent you a receipt on your mailing ID, Please check and revert back in case not already received.

@All : Please ensure you have filled in membership form with transaction ID details populated in appropriate field, Otherwise it is difficult for us to trace payments and provide receipts. There are nearly 40 transactions which are pending receipts, we will address them shortly.

Please note all the core members have full time jobs and are working for GFWA as a stretch assignment. In case you would be willing to participate in any of the activities of the forum and contribute your time for the cause, Please revert back, We would be more than willing to have our forum members involved in the capacity of active contributors.

Seema Joshi
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby amitkd.pharm » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:38 am

Today I have transferred Rs 500/- to GFWA. NEFT transaction number is 0090F11193000076. Payment is made through HDFC Bank Ltd.
amitkd.pharm
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bmunshi » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:40 am

Thanks a lot for the confirmation and the receipt.

I really apologize for the post i wrote above (about the receipt of payment), but the main reason was, there were no confirmation of receipt and due the legal requirements, now the actual updates can not be posted, i was thinking that there could be many silent viewers / readers who still haven't contributed and watching very closely. And then finally deciding to pay or not.

After the updates and posts it should be very clear to all that the core team is working very hard day in day out on it, and more importantly they all are already fully working and taking time out from their busy schedule.

I would be more than happy to contribute on weekends, I am good in calculations and organising files, papers etc. Please let me know if there is any scheduled work to be done during weekend. For example if i could be of any help in collating the payments from bank statement and matching them with online form. Or any other work.
bmunshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:51 am

Thanks much Bhavesh for volunteering to participate

We especially look for people in Faridabad, and I think you are among them, and can play a very important role for GFWA organization. Someone from the core team will try reach you and we can discuss how to take this forward. Thanks for volunteering.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kghosh72 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:00 pm

Dear All,

I offer my free time to the cause of GFWA. Please let me know if i can help in any way.

Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby deepakarora » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:08 pm

Hi

I transferred INR 500 against Membership fee, my NEFT transaction reference number is 237945834.

Thanks,
deepakarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby puneetgarg » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:45 pm

i have made the contribution on 2nd july and also have filled up the form, but still i dont get any receipt or confirmation. Transaction Reference Number: 235652032 it is from ICICI bank.

i m also agree that the list of the members who have not yet contributed should be cerculated at the forum,

There shall be thousands of investers in greater faridabad, but our members are still below 2000, i think we sholud advertise our association in news papers to increase the numbers of members with campulsory contribution, by that we may have a good amount of fund for fight against HUDA/Builders even today and also tomorrow. :flag:

with all the best wishes and support

Puneet Garg
Piyush Heights
puneetgarg
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development