Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: Email to RPS Group regarding Group Meeting

Postby ddamitav » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:17 pm

In addition to above I would like to add that RPS has shown us the minutes of the meeting "CREDAI-NCR Meeting 08-April-2009 Assocham House" held ONE YEAR AGO AND what is the follow-up they did after the meeting???
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:26 pm

We insisted on providing a xerox of the current architecture plan for our records, which was clearly denied, similarly he wasnt ready to share any other paper with us

Except for this particular CREDAI record, which he got done for each of us without even asking ..:)
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:51 pm

I have emailed Mr. Rajesh Jain for the following information to be provided,

1. Estimate of running cost for maintenance(electricity, water, sewerage, etc.) after possession in absence of facilities to be provided by government.
2. Exact dimensions of the proposed green areas, parks, swimming pools, club houses, etc..
3. Final approved map of Savana layout with the proposed new constructions.

If anyone has any contacts with the media, should try to get in touch with them to highlight our cause.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby anuj_bansal » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:55 pm

Did anyone get master plan from RPS. If some one applied for load, they may have got it as some banks may have asked for it. If that plan is available and it shows green area, Rajesh Jain and RPS would be in bad state as that plan cant be denied by them in court.

Regarding the delays court wont do anything as builders insert the clauses. This has happened with other builders like Unitech and has been highlighted by media like CNBC. I have seen such a issue about a Unitech apartment in Noida on CNBC and there is no action by court.
anuj_bansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:21 am

Savana has been harping on its much publicized good image, Getting media attention will put them under pressure atleast for new projects
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Sudhanshu » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:46 am

Hi All,
This is sheer frustrating.
We are being duped.

Still i would urge everybody to have patience.
We need to act but carefully.

At this point we need legal advice which would ensure possesion of our home as well as cover all these points where RPS is cheating us.

So i would request to Mr Pankaj Bhasin, to arrange a meet with the lawyer('" as mentioned in your post") as sson as possible.

That will help in deciding future course of action.
Rgds
Sudhanshu
Sudhanshu
Official Member
Official Member

Postby nitinnayyar » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:12 pm

I agree with Mr Pankaj Bhasin that we should consult a good lawyer and form an association ASAP and exert pressure on builder as a group rather than one or two individuals acting independently. Another issue which is bothering me is the quality of material being used. Why RPS is not allowing owners to inspect/view the material being used. The case of Omaxe Green Valley immidiately comes to my mind where trust me the quality of material used was pathetic to say the least.

Regards
Nitin
nitinnayyar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:09 pm

Email response from Mukesh Pawar as he is not able to post due to some technical difficulty

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 12:04 PM, Mukesh Pawar <mukeshkpawar@gmail.com> wrote:

My sincere apology to put this in email. (due to some reason I am not able to access rps-savan.co.in)

RPSs' response on Green area/Theme park is really disappointing and making me to put a question mark on their credibility or integrity. It is a proof of their greediness. So If they can do this - I don't see any reason to rely on them on anything. It's kind of cheating/Scam, because they (tried) to make a fool of us by showing theme park and green on there map (shamelessly they're still showing this on their website).

ir-respective of whatever there is in contract, I feel it's major alteration and can be legally challanged(I don't see any other way to deal with), Green to concrete ratio (85/15) was one of the decisive factor while going with RPS-Savan and agreement can't considered as a license for builder to do anything.

Some/Many of Us have paid PLC for green/park facing, not for School/Dispensary facing, so what they're gonna do with that- that's Secondary question,

Important question- They're going to play with our dream(for end user, who thought how it would be nice their kids have a lot of fun to do and themselve - kind of meditation :-)) and with our hard earn money (Investors).

Numbers we have are enough if we be together. Any thoughts?

Thanks
Mukesh Pawar
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby Azfar » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:11 pm

Some good news ! Today's Navbharat Times (Faridabad edition) reports that Rs. 250 crores has been sanctioned by Haryana govt. to HUDA for acquiring land for sectoral roads ( from sector 75 - 89 ). The disbursement for acquiring the land will begin from 22nd April, 2010.
Regards
Azfar.
Azfar

Postby autoBOT » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:44 pm

Posting on behalf of Surinder Kapoor

Date: 03/26/2010 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: (Savana Forum) Green Sell-off

Dear All,

I am totally agreed with Mukesh. Rps has really cheated us by showing something else and giving something else.
This is not at all acceptable.

Best Regards,
Surinder Kapoor
Q.A - Textile
OAGN
autoBOT

Postby autoBOT » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:46 pm

Posting on behalf of Bhawna Suri

Date: Friday, March 26, 2010 12:38 PM
Subject: Re: (Savana Forum) Green Sell-off

Yes, even I agree too. This is really not acceptable because most of us have purchased the flat keeping in mind the green area.

We should plan to take actions against it.

Regards,

BHAWNA SURI
CSC India

autoBOT

Postby webmaster » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:59 pm

Azfar wrote:Some good news ! Today's Navbharat Times (Faridabad edition) reports that Rs. 250 crores has been sanctioned by Haryana govt. to HUDA for acquiring land for sectoral roads ( from sector 75 - 89 ). The disbursement for acquiring the land will begin from 22nd April, 2010.
Regards
Azfar.

Hi Azfar,

We are not really sure if the news in Navbharat Times is credible, there have been earlier news carried in the Navbharat times which do not hold any value after the RTI reply. I am trying to dig the previous news which was printed in this regard and will post the link soon.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby mbhattacharya » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:18 pm

Hello Guys,

I fully agree with you all that the change in actual building plans without the consent of house owners is a form of cheating.

I am going to raise this with RPS when i am in India next week as other mentioned as well,i also paid extra PLC for lawn facing apartment and not for a ''primary school''.So we need to know now when/how they are going to adjust that PLC money with our remaining house payment.

Regarding legal action we need to have a meeting of our own to discuss further course of action.Unfortunately i am in Delhi for only 1 day(1st April,10) so if anyone wants to meet & discuss it will be great.Plus anyone is also most welcome to accompany me to RPS office where we can talk to them regarding this issue as a group rather than an individual.

Sorry for the time constraint and no issues if you guys are busy that day as i will be anyway going to RPS office & will update you guys on our conversation.

--
Best Regards,

Madhusudhan Bhattacharya
Mobile : +358400740261
mbhattacharya
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anuj_bansal » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:20 pm

Anyone has idea how many people have been duped. As per the plan there was supposed to be 2400 flats. Not sure how many have been sold till now. If there are more people there be better chances of some sort of justice.

Its the first apartment by RPS in its name, so they will also be worried about their reputation considering they have started two more projects in the same area. I wonder who will invest in those projects now.
anuj_bansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby autoBOT » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:37 pm

Posting on behalf of Deepak Kumar

Hi all,

I know our dream of Green houses is being delayed now.

Moreover, lots of green area is given to schools and dispensary which in a way good for all of us.

I know so many builders do that. If we file a case, property may become disputed and we all may be in loss.
But there is only 10% chance for this.

Even if you take flat in DLF (gurgaon)and other builders, facilities promised are either never given or delayed alot.

I think, what we should do is ask builder to refund some amount of money that was taken for Green City.
And we have to have a association for this.

As per last meeting, RPS is going to charge us for light, water & sewerage. We have to ask them to reduce the amount since we will have to adjust and wait till end of 2013 for Govt to provide all facilities.

Please share your thoughts

Regards
Deepak Kumar
autoBOT

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News