Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect and meet residents and members, a community forum for of Ozone Park Apartments, Sector 86, Faridabad

Re: Demand Letter received from Shiv Sai for increased EDC Charges

Postby 15.rajat » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:55 pm

We can meet on this saturday or next week saturday.
Pls note that for this we, collectively has to push Shivsai. I have seen them meeting only few select members avoiding everyone else. I suggest we form a group and then put a single request to meet them.

rgds
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby hillolchatterjee » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:57 am

I do agree with you Rajat , pls do let me know the date i will join you and all for the meeting with Shiv Sai . Let us all meet them at their office in Okhla and we need to meet Mr. Vikram Dhawan .
hillolchatterjee
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vibsrajan » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Dear all,
I am also ready to go to shiv sai oofice with you and also we have to check how much edc is increased or demanded by govt as shiv sai are demanding on very higher side. Please let me know when to go and meet shiv sai people in there office

regards
vibin rajan
vibsrajan

Postby vibsrajan » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:56 pm

Hi All,

Do anyone know how much is the EDC charges asked by government from Nehar par Area. and how much Shiv sai as a builder has to pay govt as EDC charges.
vibsrajan

Postby rajesh3107 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:52 pm

As per 1994 rate (10% compound-increament)
Year EDC Lac Rs. / acre
1994 30.45
1995 33.495
1996 36.8445
1997 40.52895
1998 44.581845
1999 49.0400295
2000 53.94403245
2001 59.3384357
2002 65.27227926
2003 71.79950719
2004 78.97945791
2005 86.8774037
2006 95.56514407
2007 105.1216585

As per 2009 rate (10 compound - decreament)
Year EDC Lac Rs. / acre

2007 192.4297521
2008 211.6727273
2009 232.84

Extra EDC due to builder
87.30809359 rs psf

Our share (EDC & IDC) on basis of 150 psf
124.5815014 Rs. Psf

issued charges (for EDC only)
107 Rs. Psf
rajesh3107
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Demand letter for increased EDC (Ozone)

Postby abhishekgera » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:16 pm

Hi All,

As some of us have started receiving the demand letter for the increased EDC charges with deadline of two weeks, it is must for us to register our concerns at all possible administrative levels.

Last week, I went on to check the the progress of my project Ozone park. It was surprising to see that they have taken us for granted. The new site SAI PARK, started way after Ozone Park is almost at par with Ozone Park towers 9 & 10. They have deployed 4-5 workers in each tower to show that so called work is going on and hammering noise if hitting our ears. Probably their connections in the political or administrative community are so strong that they are least bothered bout the commitments.

I discussed the delayed possession of my project (Ozone Park) with the builder and asked him about his side of story. He said that "due to common wealth games" there was shortage of workers and hence construction is delayed. I think only Ozone Park workers were so talented that it is imperative to have only them at commonwealth and rest all projects were not impacted. If at all we are expecting these builders to be honest then it is needed to accept now that this expectation is wrong and will probably cost us loads of time.

I can vouch for the fact that we will hear similar stories while asking for the late penalty. No one will be there to listen our voices and take genuine actions. The builders response on ground to our recent demonstrations has reveled how lightly they take our administrative system, for reasons known to all.

Coming back to point of new demand letter of 100 psf, it is vital that members from all projects consolidate the strength and put a brave face against this new issue. if we raise voice in smaller groups then we are not really leveraging such a good platform provided by GFWA.

I am not in India and bought this property for parents and probably it was a wrong decision to invest in India. All logic fail to make me understand the demand of increased EDC where in no development has been done, major part of EDC has already been paid to builder. It is really difficult to fight for each and every thing in this country. If supreme court is alone hope for all common man issues then why to have this paralyzed government and administrative setup.

I appreciate the initiatives taken by the group and strongly urge to take the bold decisions. Otherwise, the weak and needy among us will end up paying for the unjustified demands.

Rgds,
abhishekgera
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby a5shah » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:08 pm

Hi All,

As suggested by Rajat, let us all form a group and meet Shiv Sai directors and we would need Mr.Vikram Dhawan from Shi Sai to be present. We have multiple issue and not only EDC or delay possession penalty.

I would prefer to focus on core issues rather than issues which has no meaning now keeping in mind the construction stage. In the past there were several demands from the buyers for which we never had sufficient ground or documentation to prove.

The core issues are as follow:

1) Delay in possession - require explanation and not excuses
2) Increase in EDC and adjustment of delay in possession penalty against the current demand
3) Post payment of EDC we would need a hard code date of possession and it has to be within this financial year 2011-12, so that we all can claim IT rebate on interest payment.
3) Green area promise and internal development which is not visible as almost every place is now of concrete
4) Why there is delay of work in some towers in comparison to other towers.
5) A lot of work seems to be pending inside the apartment when it is expected to be completed

If you all have any other points which is within our right to put forward to Shiv Sai management and we have documentary evidence to prove then we should include it.

I would restrain my self in highlighting such issues which now I feel is required and it was never agreed between builder and buyer.

Let us plan to meet them coming Saturday and discuss.

Rajat,

It seems you have arranged the previous meetings with Shiv Sai and I hope you don't mind arranging it again.

Regards,
Arun
a5shah
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby abhishekgera » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Hi Arun,

In addition to it may we ask for the details payments made to HUDA for EDC charges already collected from the buyers.

If they had charged us then why did not they pay to HUDA & if they could not pay to HUDA then why did they charge us before the time?

rgds,
abhishekgera
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby hillolchatterjee » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:46 am

Hi ,
I completely agree on this and will make my self available for the meeting on next Saturday ( 31st July ) . Pls do let me know the time and venue of the meeting .

Regs.... Hillol
+91 9350509835
hillolchatterjee
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajeshvirmani » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:23 pm

Hello All,

I am also available for the meeting on Saturday (31st July). Please provide the time and venue.

regds
Rajesh
rajeshvirmani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby a5shah » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Hi All,

I am not sure who is arranging the meeting with Shiv Sai management on coming Saturday. Last time the meeting was arranged by Rajat if I am not wrong.

Please can anyone of you take this initiative who has arranged the last meeting.

Regards,
Arun
a5shah
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby 15.rajat » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:12 pm

Arun,

The last meeting happened on 2nd July. While many, including me, requested for the meeting but the confirmation details were sent to a very specific group of people. I have already expressed my displeasure to Shiv Sai on this.

As far as another meeting is concerned, anyone can send a request for the meeting, provided we tell them how many people are going to attend the same. Hence, as a first step let us know how many of us will join.

I will check with Shiv Sai on the meeting. But pls be aware this can be on any Saturday, maybe 30th - maybe 6th.
So, all of us needs to attend the same whenever it is planned.

Regards
Rajat
15.rajat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s.biswadeep@gmail.com » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Dear Rajat,

You can add my name to the list :

Biswadeep Sarkar
Mob : 9811498912
s.biswadeep@gmail.com

Postby hillolchatterjee » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Hi Rajat ,
I do hereby sending my confirmation for the meeting .

Regs... Hillol
+91 9910440835
hillolchatterjee
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby a5shah » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Hi All,

Till now I have collated 6 names who has shown interest for meeting Shiv Sai management. This far less a count to show as one united face. I would appreciate if you can send me your name for participating

This call is for all projects of Shiv Sai and you are invited to join the meeting. Current list of members attached for reference.

Sl No. Name
1 Rajat
2 Biswadeep Sarkar
3 Hillol Chatterjee
4 Arun Shah
5 Rajesh Virmani
6 Vibin Rajan

Rajat,

This Saturday looks bit difficult as most of the members have not confirmed and I was thinking if we can block meeting for 6th Aug.

Regards,
Arun Shah
a5shah
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ozone Park Apartments Faridabad