Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

ORS Royal Residency Sector 89

Like and Share the story
Discuss about all new upcoming residential properties and projects in Faridabad. Start discussion on new communities, new residential projects and properties.

ORS Royal Residency Sector 89

Postby webmaster » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:14 pm

We welcome all members of ORS Royal Residency, Sector 89, Faridabad to Myfaridabad forum and encourage all to participate in discussions regarding the project in this topic.

Once we have enough traction from ORS Royal Residency members, we will create a dedicated section for ORS.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: ORS Royal Residency Sector 89

Postby harvinder1980 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:13 am

Thank you Jayanta for Initiating this.

I know we have couple of people from this Project on this forum. I wish that all of them start contributing in the discussions and help move things faster.

Thanks
-Harvinder
ORS Royal Residency, Sec 89
harvinder1980
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby magupta77 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:55 pm

Hi Everybody,

I encourage each and everybody related to the ORS Royal Residency, sector 89 to share their views, concern, ideas to make this thread live and happening.

This can be a common platform where we can discuss the issues related to ORS Royal Residency and can also have a look on all good things being conducted by GFWA.

Regards,
Manish Gupta
magupta77
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby harvinder1980 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:20 pm

Hi Manish,

Did you get any email from ORS Management regarding the contacts of the buyers from ORS Royal Residency?

Thanks
-Harvinder
harvinder1980
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby magupta77 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:57 pm

Hi Harvinder,

I didn't get the list yet and looks like that Mr. Vinod is making excuses by saying that he didn't get a chance to check with Mr. Gupta.

From last two days, I was out of town so will chase Mr. Vinod again tomorrow.

By the way, Mr. Rakesh Vats from LICHFL told me that LIC has increased the valuation of project by 3-4 % so he suggested me to send the request for next Payment.

Regards,
Manish
magupta77
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby harvinder1980 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:11 pm

Thank you Manish for sharing the updates.

Also please let us know if you got a chance to talk to ORS folks again. I am ready to go to their office in case if they are not answering the phone.

Thanks
Harvinder
harvinder1980
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby magupta77 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Hi,

Till now I didn't get any positive response from ORS team. Looks like
1) they are not going to office
2) or they have multiple office and everybody sitting in different office
3) or they have created walls around them to avoid each other.

Tomorrow is Sunday and they have another excuse that their computer operator do not come in office on sunday ;-)

Regards,
Manish
magupta77
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby harvinder1980 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:11 pm

Hi Manish,

This is really not a good sign. So what do you suggest now?

Also how many people we have been able to contact now ? I know one or two people responded to the email that you initiated and they are ready to join us to meet ORS management. Do we have enough count to meet them next weekend?

Thanks
Harvinder
harvinder1980
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby magupta77 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:25 pm

Hi Harvinder,

Till now I didn;t started calling people for the joint meeting as I was waiting for the List of other people.

In case we just go ahead with 10 people whom I know, the purpose will not be served.

I would suggest that I will keep calling ORS everyday and in Friday evening, will reach to their office in the evening and ask them to do it now.

Regards,
Manish
magupta77
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby magupta77 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:55 pm

Hi Guys,

Today I again call Mr Vinod and asked him about that did he get a chance to discuss the list and he replied that no we didn't have a chance to speak. I again asked him that Mukesh was suppose to talk to you on Thursday and he himself confirmed that he is going to discuss with Mukesh.

In this I got new excuse from Mr. Vinod saying that today we have audit going in our office so would be able to provide the list in few days.

Looks like these guys are not in a mood to provide the list. We have to plan another way to catch them.
magupta77
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby harvinder1980 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:17 pm

So lets plan to catch them at their office this weekend.

Thanks
Harvinder
harvinder1980
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby amrik » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:45 pm

Hi all,

When are we planning to meet ORS guys

Regards
Amrik
amrik

Postby magupta77 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:03 pm

Hello Everyone,

We are planning to visit again ORS office on 21st August (Sunday) for further discussion and ask them to expedite the development. I request all of you to call everyone who has booked apartment in ORS and ask them to join us. We are planning to meet them around 11:00 AM.
magupta77
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby magupta77 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Hi Guys,

Here is an update for you. The ORS team has confirmed the time as 3:00 PM for meeting so please come at 3:00 PM instead of 11:00 AM on 21st Aug. Please try to circulate this information to each and everybody..
magupta77
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby magupta77 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:08 pm

Hi Friends,

Here is an update from our last meeting with ORS last Sunday (21 Aug).

First of all apologies for late posting but this credit goes to my internet connection in home.

I would like to thanks all of the members to reach there and that too on time (only I was late) But it shows that our future society's member are very punctual.

I am posting the MOM for those guys who were not able to attend because of some unavoidable reasons.

List of attendees in the meeting
A) ORS Team
1) Mukesh Gupta 2) Cousin brother of Mukesh gupta (not able to remember his name) 3) Mr. Khurana (another new phase from the ORS marketing team)
B) Investors Team
1) Harvinder Singh 2) Arvind Mathur 3) Sanjay 4) Vivek Khosla 5) Abhishek 6) Jai Thakur 7) Myself 8) One more person (I am missing his name). Sorry in case I am missing any name.

MOM

1) This time we were introduce with a new face who is son of Mr. RP Gupta's brother and he was claiming that he is the most active member in the ORS board and associated with this project from initial. Unfortunately we never get a chance to meet this new guy in last two years and never heard about this person. But this time he was performing the Spoke person from ORS.
2) In our last meeting, the outcome was that ORS is facing some issue related to funding and that's why the progress is slow. We also agreed on that ORS will provide us the list of all investors and we will have a joint meeting with all of them to request them to release any pending installments. But this time, this new guy completely denied this and said that we are not having any fund related issue and they are capable of continuing the construction.
3) Then he told us that they are planning to start the pending tower and that will be completed by Sep 2012. (I am not sure whether they can complete the existing tower by Sep 2012 keeping their earlier speed in mind).
4) He also claimed that from 1st Sep they are launching marketing plan for their project and this will be through multiple modes (Radio FM, Internet, Brochure etc.)
5) He is expecting some new booking through these marketing strategy and that will help them form monitory point of view (which clearly means they can't continue if this plan do not get successful).
6) He claimed that from end of Sep we can see full speed construction on all towers. He was claiming they had ordered a bulk of bricks etc etc etc.
7) He has given a new date of completing the construction by Sep 2012 but he was not sure how many roofs are pending in how many towers. (Looks like building do not get constructed on the basis of maths but they do on the basis of some magic sticks. Guys, do any of you in touch with Harry Potter, if yes can we bring him in next meeting :bleh: )
8) On the same time Mr. Khurana was saying that Sep 2012 is not feasible so consider it as Early 2013.
9) They also added that this entire construction will be depend upon the roads and infrastructure (same excuse which we are hearing from last two years :@ ). For that we argued why not you ask from HUDA when we have already paid ECD and iDC to HUDA two years back. They shown some interest to have a joint meeting with some builders (Triveni, Ferrous, Pal, Piyush) and HUDA along with investors.
10) Mr. Khurana requested that we should wait for Sep end to see the progress because marketing takes some time to bring new bookings.
11) Some of investors shown their concern about the interiors of the Flats that they are not up to the mark and ORS assured that they will have a meeting with architect. They faces were showing that they have never had a look on sample flat and why these thing didn;t came in their mind. :huh:

Action:
1) Mr. New Spokeperson is suppose to give us update on when we can have meeting with HUDA by 31st Aug
2) We are having next meeting with ORS on 9th Oct where ORS will share the outcome of their marketing efforts.
3) We will also see the production speed by that time

Please feel free to add something in case I missed any important discussion.
magupta77
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to Faridabad Residential Communities