Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Farmer Agitation Gaining Ground

Like and Share the story
Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Farmer Agitation Gaining Ground

Postby kghosh72 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Dear All,

I would like to invite your take on the recent spurt in Farmers Agitation in Punjab after what has happened in Noida. What is the chance of Neharpar ever befalling the same fate ? is there any chance or there is no possibility ?
Please try to collect any news regarding Neharpar. Keeping our fingers crossed,

Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Farmer Agitation Gaining Ground

Postby tkgupta29@ymail.com » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Hi Koushik & All ,
It is learnt from the builders & others that this type of dispute is not possible b'cz the land has been acquired by the builders DIRECTLY from farmers and not through any gov. agency like noida authority etc. BUT WE ALL SHOULD PRAY GOD TO PROTECT US FROM THIS TYPE OF SITUATION.
The Farmers have taken money from agency :
Agency have taken money from builders:
builder have taken money from investors ;
IT MEANS " HEALTH IS WEALTH " = " WEALTH IS HEALTH "

Only the investors are without health & wealth . let us see what happens ahead .

Tarun Kumar Gupta
tkgupta29@ymail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vkbans » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:55 am

Hi Kaushik,

In my country (and I am proud Indian, though some times I really doubt but let us not deviate from the topic), nothing can be granted till last moment in these situations (just like T20).
But still I think, issue in Faridabad-Haryana and Noida-UP is different.
In FBD, govt decided long long ago to develop x new sectors. Responsibility was given to private builders to acquire land and develop x-3 sectors. Builders acquired the land at market price, farmers are (or probably I should use were) happy and builders start constructing the structure and selling the dream flats.
For 3 sectors and basic infrastructure in those x sectors for which HUDA is responsibile, HUDA tried to do the same thing as builder. But govt is not as cash rick on paper (though individual politicans are) so they offered less price + other promises like free plot, free job etc to farmers for that area. In case of Master Road, looks like at preent HUDA has acquired 31 KM road (nothing stops farmers for illegal encroachment of that road again in the event of no development for another couple of years). The rest part of road could not be acquired because rate offered to farmers of that area is even lesser than what is offered in other areas and probably increased greediness of farmers (however it appears that HUDA has now even revised the rate in these areas but still there are few cases actually 27 pending in court). All this is delaying completion of land acquisition and further development

In case of UP (I am also from UP basically), I believe UP govt has been most corrupt all times. Govt acquired land from farmers applying emergency rule for industrial development and later convert the land purpose and sold to private builders (who are backing many politicans unfortunately Congress leaders are not among them and so very concerned) on very high rate. Even in some cases, builders even started selling the dream house before coversion could complete and thus Farmers feel very cheated.

I personally believe (some how able to covenience myself) that situation in Faridabad is still better compare to other neighbourhood but taking time. However It ir really pathetic to see HUDA speed of working even after so many years of pursuingness. But if we see in India, people start living in an area first and then infrastruture gets developed in that area when politicans realise the vote bank in that area. It is not new. We can see many such places in Gurgaon even now which does not have proper infar.
So in FBD, assume hypothetically, if all builders start giving possession one by one and x% of people will definitely move there ceause of n number of reasons, sooner or later that area will start developing. So we should force builders for timely possession.

Happy reading...:-), My personal view, feel free to ignore..
vkbans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SachinSatija » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:28 am

Hi,

I’m agree with your comments, it’s absolutely true in India.

Thanks
Sachin
SachinSatija
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kghosh72 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:28 am

Dear All,

Lets hope that such is the case in GFBD. Because we have invested our hard earned money and wish to live there one day. So let us pray to god.

Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby AAN111 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:07 pm

No chance of this happening, if farmers have sold land directly to builders. Hope that this is true and there is no problem in the builder - farmer paperwork.

If the argument is that as land prices have increased, farmers should be compensated, then suppose if the prices go down, will the builders do 'dharna' that they should be compensated (farfetched, but legally speaking!!!)

I am not an expert, but agitation might certainly get politicians some votes/ brownie points, but on the field, nothing can be done. So no need to worry.

And remember if we all just contribute Rs.10,000 each to a justified cause through GFWA (in any case we are contributing lakhs to the EDC/ IDC charges), we can work wonders together.
AAN111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:29 am

'यहां भी लागू हो नया भूमि अधिग्रहण मसौदा'
2 Aug 2011

एनबीटी न्यूज।। ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद : नहर पार ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद किसान संघर्ष समिति के कार्यकारी अध्यक्ष शिवदत्त वशिष्ठ व नहर पार के किसानों ने केंद्र सरकार की ओर से भूमि अधिग्रहण के नए मसौदे पर टिप्पणी करते हुए कहा कि यह विधेयक उन जमीनों के अधिग्रहण पर भी लागू होना चाहिए, जो जमीन पिछले कुछ वर्षो में सरकार ने अधिग्रहित की है। क्योंकि पिछले कुछ वर्षों में नहर पार फरीदाबाद व आस-पास के अन्य इलाकों में सरकार ने किसानों की मर्जी के बिना जमीन अधिग्रहण किया है। जो जमीन सरकार ने अधिग्रहित की है वह सारी जमीन उपजाऊ है। इसलिए इस जमीन का अधिग्रहण रद्द कर देना चाहिए और जमीन किसानों के हवाले कर देनी चाहिए। शिवदत्त वशिष्ठ का कहना है कि सरकार को नहर पार ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद में भी भूमि अधिग्रहण का नया मसौदा पास होना चाहिए।
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby tkgupta29@ymail.com » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:40 pm

[quote="yadav_ajay"]'यहां भी लागू हो नया भूमि अधिग्रहण मसौदा'
2 Aug 2011

एनबीटी न्यूज।। ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद : नहर पार ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद किसान संघर्ष समिति के कार्यकारी अध्यक्ष शिवदत्त वशिष्ठ व नहर पार के किसानों ने केंद्र सरकार की ओर से भूमि अधिग्रहण के नए मसौदे पर टिप्पणी करते हुए कहा कि यह विधेयक उन जमीनों के अधिग्रहण पर भी लागू होना चाहिए, जो जमीन पिछले कुछ वर्षो में सरकार ने अधिग्रहित की है। क्योंकि पिछले कुछ वर्षों में नहर पार फरीदाबाद व आस-पास के अन्य इलाकों में सरकार ने किसानों की मर्जी के बिना जमीन अधिग्रहण किया है। जो जमीन सरकार ने अधिग्रहित की है वह सारी जमीन उपजाऊ है। इसलिए इस जमीन का अधिग्रहण रद्द कर देना चाहिए और जमीन किसानों के हवाले कर देनी चाहिए। शिवदत्त वशिष्ठ का कहना है कि सरकार को नहर पार ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद में भी भूमि अधिग्रहण का नया मसौदा पास होना चाहिएi

kharbujey ko dekh ke kharbuja rang badalney ki koshish kar raha hai Iss desh mein do chijo ki badi ahmiyat rakhti hai VOTE aur NOTE- kis samay kya hoga kuch kaha nahi ja sakta hai .
agar humney 14 saal pehley TV
kharida Rs 15000/-jiski kimut aaj sirf Rs 6000/- hai Aur aaj to Rs 15000/- mein 15" LCD milta hai to hona yeh chhahiye ki sarkaar adesh jari karey ki puraney TV user ko Rs9000/-diye jaey nahi to unka purana TV ko LCD se badla jaey.
Hamarey bharat desh mein MEHANGAYEE ka aaklun MAHAN LOKSABHA key canteen ke aadhar per fix kiya jata hai
jahan veg-khana aur non-veg khaney ke rate per baaher kisi rehdi per choleley bhaturey bhi nahi milengey.
Iss liey BUILDER aur FLAT HOLDER dono ke liye yehi accha hoga ki jaldi se jaldi kaamon ko puraa kar key possession deney ki koshish karey.
WE ALL FLAT HOLDERS SHOULD APPROACH FOR APPRIVING THIS MATTER TO THE RESPECTIVE BUILDERS.
tkgupta29@ymail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development