Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Demand for payment of enhanced External Development charges (EDC) for RPS Savana

Postby webmaster » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:12 pm

RPS Group has started dispatching demand letters for enhanced External Development charges (EDC) to its customers.

Demand has been raised @ Rs. 131/- per sq. ft. of the Super Built-up area of the unit which amounts to Rs. 1,70,693/- for a 2+1 apartment. Deadline is 30 days from receipt of letter.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Re: Demand for payment of enhanced External Development charges (EDC) for RPS Savana

Postby bir » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:35 pm

Hi,

I have also recd a demand letter from RPS related to increase in EDC..............

Best regards,

Birendra
97 18 19 20 21
bir
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Demand for payment of enhanced External Development charges (EDC) for RPS Savana

Postby stuteja » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:40 pm

So did I for 1250 Sq. ft Super area.....

Sudhir
99103-36360
stuteja
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby satpalsharma » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Me too.. so what's the next step on this? Are you guys going to pay this?
satpalsharma
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sameer23 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:42 pm

RPS has sent to me too...what would be next step, have BPTP members filed a case on this?
sameer23
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kumar.manish.1401 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:10 pm

well um in the same boat...received the letter...One suggestion: we should ask RPS, a copy of demand letter that they have supposedly received from Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Haryana, Chandigarh, for Payment of additional (enhanced/revised) EDC, and ask RPS to explain the calculation, how this enhancement has resulted in increase of EDC by Rs. 131/- per sq. ft. of the Super Built-up area.
kumar.manish.1401

Postby sanjeev2111 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Hi Jayanta and other RPS members..

I have also received the demand letter through Email .. mentioning about the increase of Rs 131/- and the deadline is 30 days of date of receipt..

Not sure how to go forward about this...

For the demand of amount, they were quick to send the letter to us... but when we ask about the completion date.. they are like.. mmm...

Not sure we will get the posession by end of this year 2011.
We have visited last time in May .. does anyone has by chance visited the site nearby...

Sanjeev
T8-805
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby abhimad » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:51 pm

I have also received the demand letter from RPS ... What is the next course .... Only relief from the court is the available option.. Please advise
abhimad
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sharmafamily » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:57 pm

Dear friends,

Situation is really critical. I have one flat in savana as well as at omaxe heights. I don't know what to do and how to arrange amount around Rs. 3.50 lakh. Is there any hope to get the court stay on payment of EDC/IDC charges. I will be in a mess if required to pay this additional charge which I have not catered for.

Sudesh Sharma
sharmafamily
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Demand Letter received from RPS for increased EDC Charges

Postby sirohionline » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:04 pm

DEMAND NOTICE
By Hand / Courier / Regd. A/d
Date: 03-Aug-2011

Contact No-9783351993

Sub: Demand for payment of enhanced External Development charges (EDC) for RPS

Ref: Unit No. 0302 in BAYBERRY 6 Tower admeasuring approx. 1303 Sq. ft. in Group Housing Project ‘SAVANA’, Sector-88, Faridabad.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is with reference to allotment of above said unit vide agreed terms of allotment and Buyer’s Agreement, whereby the company has allotted the captioned unit and agreed to sell the same to you, subject to your compliance of the terms and condition as forming part of the said Agreement.

Please note that as per agreed terms, at time of booking vis-à-vis allotment of the captioned Unit, you have paid the proportionate External Development Charges (EDC) on the basis of the then applicable External Development Charges levied by the concerned govt. authorities. Further , under the terms and condition incorporated in the agreement documents your good self has agreed and undertook that, if the Concerned Govt. Authority enhances the charges towards EDC, then you shall pay to the company on demand additional sum towards EDC (in proportion to the area of said unit).

In this regard, we would like to inform you that the Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Haryana, Chandigarh has demanded the Payment of additional (enhanced/revised) EDC. Such enhancement has resulted in increase of EDC by Rs. 131/- per sq. ft. of the Super Built-up area of the unit. The payment of EDC is to be made to the competent Authority immediately otherwise the same shall be payable along with interest @ 18% p.a.

Therefore, you are requested to make the payment of a sum of Rs. 170693/- towards increased EDC in respect of your aforesaid Unit within 30 days of this letter in order to avoid levy of interest. In case the payment is not received within the stipulated time, then you are liable to pay the aforesaid sum along with interest @ 18% p. a., till the actual date of payment. Further, the unpaid EDC shall be treated as unpaid sale price of the Unit and the Company shall have the charge/lien on the said unit for recovery of such unpaid amount from you.

This demand notice pertains only to the enhanced EDC. Any other dues payable by the customer are applicable as per ledger account/ Buyer’s Agreement.

Kindly do the needful at the earliest. In case of any clarification you may contact our customer care department at 011-40543200.

Thanking You

(This is a computer generated Demand Letter hence do not require signature)
RPS Infrastructure Ltd.

Note: Payments shall be made in favor of “RPS Infrastructure Ltd. – EDC/IDC Account”. Please mention your
Name, Unit No. at the reverse of the Cheque/DD.
sirohionline
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Demand Letter received from RPS Savana on increased EDC

Postby jaswinder.hcl » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:28 pm

hi guys,

today i got demand letter from RPS on increased EDC kindly suggest what to do??? this is really non sense... :huh:
Regards,

Jaswinder Singh
Tower -BB-1, Flat # 307
RPS Savana
Greater Faridabad.
jaswinder.hcl
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby azzu » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:14 am

I have also received the same. We should not pay this amount until posession is given..
azzu

Re: Submit your complaints for RPS Savana related issues.

Postby ashutags » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:20 am

Hi ,
I have invested in Bluebeach 5 in a 2BHK flat. Suddenly to my surprise i have received an increase in EDC by Rs. 131/sq.ft.

Have requested for the notification. They have the audacity to ask for the same when they haven't paid the penalty charges for delay in construction.Also no clear date on possession as well as the progress of the site.

I am planning to travel this Saturday to the site to get a clear idea about what's happening.

Regds
Asheesh
ashutags

Postby nitgood07 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:40 am

I've also received it. looks like everyone received it.

Jayanta what is next action for us, I've been reading in forum for long time discssion going regarding this enhanced charge.

I can forward that email from RPS to Core team, but what is email id, and if some one going to take action against it?

Looking forward your direction.

Nitin
nitgood07
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

URGENT: Please send scanned copy of EDC Demand Letter by RPS

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:53 am

If someone receives a hard copy of Demand letter from RPS by registered post, please send a scanned copy immediately to core@myfaridabad.in or post it on the forum. This is very URGENT.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to SAVANA News