Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: Demand for payment of enhanced External Development charges (EDC) for RPS Savana

Postby hellong » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:54 am

Hi,
I have also received the same extra EDC demand. What is happening I don't understand?
No developement, no infrastructure, no possession of flat...........inspite of this we have to pay 1.6 lakhs in 30 days.....what is going on....

Nitin
hellong
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Demand for payment of enhanced External Development charges (EDC) for RPS Savana

Postby rahulv74 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:21 am

Hi,

I too also got the demand letter and I have a 3+1 bedroom apartment. So the total amount is Rs.234621 which is too much. What about the penalty amount which they have too pay us back as they are already late by 1.5 years in giving possession. The project was supposed to be completed by end of 2009. So we should get back to these guys and ask them when they are going to pay us the penalty. Need advice from people in this forum.

Regards
Rahul
rahulv74

Postby s1joshi » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:49 am

Hi All

Several people have written emails asking for group response on the issue, My suggestion would be to wait for a week, Our legal team has been working very hard fighting against state authorities, The final results are not in our hands, and we would be required to stay prepared for all eventualities. Lets stay united and fight our level best against the increased charges with zero accountability.

Further, I would urge each one of you to write to RPS requesting details - breakup of new charges, copy of demand notice to RPS from DTCP, reason why it is not being adjusted with delayed penality, and expected possession date. If anyone of you are planning to visit site, try have complete view and update group about the progress on various towers.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sampuri » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:51 am

Hello Everyone,

I have also received the letter from RPS demanding the EDC IDC charges but my question to everyone here is that W/O even any assurance of our flat should we really pay this? I mean we have been given promises but RPS has never even fulfilled any promise.

I request let us not pay anything to them and even if we have to do anything on this let us do in unity.
sampuri
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sampuri » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:03 am

Hi Everyone,

I visited the site 10 days back but for some odd reasons I was not given the permission to enter to the savana property. Instead, I was taken to the other RPS property called RYTHM.

There are few people sitting there and they took my name, flat number and phone for an entry to the premises. There is no development as far as I have seen happened, since the last time I visited about 1yr back. I may be wrong though! The approaching road has even got worse.
sampuri
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajesh3107 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:17 am

Dear Jayanta / Dheeraj
Kindly update about the PIL for EDC charges.
Rajesh
rajesh3107
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ghoshs » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:26 am

Sai Park 1 appartment owners have been asked to pay the enhanced EDC by Aug 10. Some indication on the PIL to be submitted at the Punjab & Haryana High Court at Chandigarh was supposed tobe provided today by the core team. Look forward to some feedback on this matter please.

Rgds,

Saibal Ghosh
ghoshs
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Rohit Nayyar » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Hi Mr. Puri,

I do agree with your statement, there is no development in RPS as they already late by more than a year, as per the construction status they take another 1 yr for offering handover.

Rohit Nayyar
Rohit Nayyar

Postby Rohit Nayyar » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:15 pm

Hi All,

Flat owners of RPS project.

We are all aware that the RPS is second largest builder in Greater Faridabad, but still the management of RPS is not strong enough to support us, we need to fight to protect our interest. I am going to file a case against the increased in the EDC, if anybody is willing to support than please let me know. If the PIL has already been filled i am willing to extend my support to it.

Rohit Nayyar
Rohit Nayyar

Postby gaurav_1981in » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:25 pm

Dear All,

My opinion for increased EDC/IDC charges is that all builders should adjust the same with our already due penalty as per penalty clause. I believe this is the right time to hit them back and get the penalty as per buyers agreement.

Please share your views and opinion...

Core Team, I have recently shifted to Panchkula (Mon-Fri) and on weekends I am in Faridabad. Please let me know of any help in Chandigarh.

Thanks Gaurav Gupta
9871594528(Delhi)Sat-Sun
9646599182(Chd)Mon-Fri
Thanks,
Gaurav Gupta.
gaurav_1981in
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Rohit Nayyar » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:40 pm

Hi Gaurav Gupta,

I don't agreed with this adjustment because the increase in EDC/IDC or any other govt. fee at this movement due to delay in project handover and the delay penalty is our money which will be paid to us as per buyer agreement that is not the builders money (we are still living on rent due to delay in project).

Rohit Nayyar
Rohit Nayyar

Postby akhileshgupta » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Dear All
I wrote an email as below to RPS on receipt of demand letter against EDC by email yesterday.... I am sure RPS will not reply my email.

Dear Sir
Many Many thanks for DEMAND LETTER. You are always right to demand any payment within stipulated time and immediate start of charging Interest from us. But It is unfortunate to say that why it is only one sided?
We booked our flat in 2006; paid 90% payment till April 2009. Project is incomplete even after crossing 5 years. It is not sure when will you give possession. In beginning of this year told Sept, 2011; now saying END of 2012.
The progress is very poor. Even we have not allowed to see the flat. After spending 25 lakh Rs we can't visit yours "Prestigious Green Project".
Buyer is the Big FOOL... and You are the successful Businessmen.
Shall you inform the possession date. Why can't we pay this amount during possession. You have earned so much INTEREST on our deposited payment. It is yours duty to develop the Infrastructure and arrange all facilities for living all around "RPS TOWNSHIP"
Regards
AKGupta
akhileshgupta
Official Member
Official Member

Postby rajesh3107 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:06 pm

Dear Gourav
Pl read the clauses for getting late penalty carefully, and be assured that there is no any terms & conditions hidden.
With regards
Rajesh
rajesh3107
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Sudhanshu » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:22 pm

Hi Akhilesh and all,
Venting out this frustration and anger through these emails are most anticipated and welcomed things for RPS.This will never go in our favour.
I don't think we have any other way excpet looking forward to judiciary.

Regards
Sudhanshu
Sudhanshu
Official Member
Official Member

Postby ghoshdebasis3 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:45 pm

Hello Friends,
Now most of the the flat owners of major builders in Naharpar got their demand notice against the enhanced EDC. Need of this hour is to fight back collectively against all these odds. I feel our forum is the best among the available platforms for this purpose. Besides going ahead with the legal proceeding for Stay Order we may search for some other course of simultaneous actions also.
In many earlier occasions we have seriously discussed the EDC issue internally and planned for legal action to get Stay Order but to the best of my knowledge we have not discussed the issue so seriously with the DTCP authority during our past meetings with them. If I am correct then we should collectively take up the issue with the DTCP authority. The objective wound be to express our concerns and have their justification of such huge enhancement of EDC when there is no sign of any development in the area. There is no proof that they have utilized the fund they have collected so far on this account. This information may help us in future course of actions, especially while preceding the legal action and drafting complaints more specifically. Besides, newspaper publication on this issue will be an added advantage to us.
Keeping the above issue in mind and to decide concrete future planning I feel the requirement to have a general meeting on 14.08.2011.
It is hoped that participation will be more as the members have now got an extra liability in the tune of lacs. No doubt there will have obviously more seriousness in contribution - physically as well as financially to take up the fight back more aggressively.

Regards
Debasis Ghosh,
BB1 / 408, Savana, RPS
ghoshdebasis3
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News