Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

SPR Imperial Estate, Sector 82

Like and Share the story
Community forum for residents and members of SPR Imperial Estate Sector 82, Faridabad

Re: SPR Imperial Estate, Sector 82

Postby chakradhar » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Mr. Kapil,

Glad to see u r message, by the way we r going to be neighbours b'coz mine is flat no.1002.
Are you working in Pune?... I was there for more than 2 years while persuing my PG.

pl. let me know ur tel. No.

-Dr.T.Charadhar
+91-9868431555
chakradhar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby K_KUMAR » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:33 am

Dr. Chakradhar,

You bet!! we are neighbours :), I am working in Pune as IT infra projet manager. I will be in Faridabad during 12-19th Aug. my cell number is 9158893529. we will catch on phone.

thanks
Kapil Kumar
K_KUMAR

Postby kedia.harsh » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:05 am

hi All

I recently visited SPR site, I am afraid to tell everyone, that only 1 tower (excel is ready as of now). finishing work for excel is also pending.

I have been told that possession will come around December probably. but looking at site position, I don't think possession coming any sooner than next year. soon SPR will be sending letters for increased EDC as well. when i asked for delay possession penalty, i was told that entire thing will be settled during final possession. Request everyone to visit site atleast once a month, and keep updating things here at forum. its our hard earned money, for which there is no clue of possession.

harsh
kedia.harsh

Postby kedia.harsh » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:18 am

Also need understanding from all members, if w can have common meeting with builder... please revert if atleast 10 buyers can go togather to ask for possession date... how about last Saturday of august.. guys please revert...
kedia.harsh

Postby dpbahuguna » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:15 pm

Hi All,

I have flat in Classique, 6th Floor, I have been to site 10 days back, its on good progress, challenge is external development work which is nowhere as of now.

Thanks
Digamber
dpbahuguna

Postby nikhil943 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:00 am

Sir,

Thankx a ton for the update. I also have a flat in Classique tower on ground floor.

Regards,

Nikhil
nikhil943
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ajaynarula » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:26 pm

All SPR BUILDTECH IMPERIAL ESTATE MEMBERS

I visited the site of construction about 15 days back and posting this information for all those who have booked in Phase - I

i) At present the work is going on with full pace but still it seems that it will take at least 6 more months to hand over the possession by builder to us.

ii) In non tower area ( in basement parking), hard standing was being laid.

iii) Approx 500-600 workers are working at present.

iv) Electrical external service connection from Dakshin Haryana Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. is yet to be obtained by builder though they say that it is a small thing but it is surely going to take time as builder has to construct room at enterence where HT connection will come and from there they have to lay underground cable upto the transformer(s) installed in non tower area below Excel tower. Also electricity company has to install poles and bring HT line upto our Builder enterence and we all know with which pace electricity people carryout the work.

v) External plaster in Excel tower completed, Gracious tower about to complete and is going on in Xclusive.

vi) Builder has assured to hand over the possession by Diwali ( some people say including staff of SPR) but as far as the progress is concerned, it will take at least 6 more months .

viii) We should expect to get possession not before April 2012.

ix) I have paid upto Second last demand and only one last installment is balance i.e. to be paid at the time of possession.

ix) We all must pressurize the builder to start paying penalty @ 5/- sq. ft. .

This is for the information of all concerned please.

Regards
Ajay Narula
Gracious 901
ajaynarula
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ajaynarula » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:39 pm

At present none of the staff of SPR is able to tell us when the possession will be given for Phase- I. I think we must approach builder to give us in writting when he is going to hand over the first phase.Also we must pressurize the builder to construct Club and swimming pool simultaneously as we people have paid for that . We all must write a letter in this regard to SPR.

What u people say.

Please comment

Regards

Ajay Narula 901- Gracious
ajaynarula
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dpbahuguna » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Hi,

I have been to site today, seems to be very good progress in all towers, about 600-700 workers are around working day & night. Surprisingly the rates have increased multifold post Diwali, negotiable rates starts from 3250/sq f :hap2: t.
Yet to see external development, until that's there I don't see one would like to shift. :huh:

Thanks
Digamber-9654996120
Classique
dpbahuguna

Postby sumeetbhatia » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Hi,

I visited the site yesterday. Though my booking is in second phase, Eleganza. But I went to one of the towers of first phase to see the quality of construction and finishing. Few points I would like to mention based on my observation and discussion with the staff available.

1. Builder is claiming the possession of first phase will be given in March, 12. Though the construction is going on at good pace, Excel tower is almost complete, but there is lot of furnishing still pending for Gracious and Exclusive.
2. Doors: I specifically checked all the doors of two flats in Excel tower. As per specifications agreed by the builder, all doors have to be wooden frame. But to my surprise only main entrance door is of wooden frame and doors of the rooms are of ply board. Which is definetly a cheaper option. I talked to the person available in the site office and he tried to divert my point and said we are only marketing people, and said he will check project related queries with concerned people and revert.
3. Electricity: As per builder, only SPR has got the approval from govt. and they are already using govt. electricity. So will be using govt.electricity at the time of possession. As per them, none of the builder in Greater Faridabad (including BPTP, Puri, Shiv Sai etc.) could complete the documents required for this till date. This is very surprising to me and hard to believe as well.

Overall progress looks fine but would request everyone to look at the specifications and make sure quality of construction is as per agreed specifications from builder (like doors, bathroom fittings etc). They will definetly try to cut cost in these areas as the prices have gone up in recent past.

Regards,
Sumeet Bhatia
sumeetbhatia
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby K_KUMAR » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:47 pm

Hi Sumeet,

how is the external development infront of SPR like streets and severage? we need to check with builder about the 5/feet penatly /month? has anyone approached builder for this?

Thanks
Kapil Kumar
Pune
1001- exclusive tower
K_KUMAR

Postby sumeetbhatia » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:21 pm

Hi Kapil,

There is no progress on external development like street or severage from HUDA. Builder also has no idea when will it happen as this is not in their control. I didnt check about penalty clause, because my booking is in phase 2 which is anyways due next year as per contract.

Regards,
Sumeet Bhatia
Eleganza - 1001
sumeetbhatia
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kedia.harsh » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:45 am

Hi All,

Its been long time, we are getting false promise in terms of possession date. I request everyone (phase-1 & 2) to unite, meet, n lets go for a meeting with Mr Saluja.

Agenda will be simple, exact date in terms of possession. Let's keep it for any saturday or sunday (since we can be in majority on weekend).

Please share your feedback
kedia.harsh

Postby sumeetbhatia » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:54 pm

Yes, We can plan a meeting.

Regards,
Sumeet Bhatia
sumeetbhatia
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kedia.harsh » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:09 pm