Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: Meeting for RPS Savana members on Sunday 21 Aug

Postby sanjeev2111 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Hi Seema,

I am not in India currently and will be back on Sunday night, sorry for able to attend this meeting.

Sanjeev Kumar
Gurgaon
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby JAPNOOR » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:01 pm

i too would like to participate in this meeting. kindly inform venue and timings.

jps
JAPNOOR

Postby lgupta1974 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:15 am

In case builder is not answering our queries then only other way to get our answers is by filing an RTI with CIC,Haryana wrt this project in terms of the total sanctioned area, scalable area,amount payable,whether EDC is payable on carpet area or SBU area.

why don't we file an RTI with deptt of town and country planning to find out the following:

1. no of flats for which they have submitted the plan to DTCP and for which they have got the license to construct?

2. size of the group housing project(their buyer agreement says 49 acres,is it still the same or less after reported news of diverting some green area to schools and hospitals)?

3. what is the total FAR/FSI of the project as per the license issued to them?

4.What are the components on which EDC is payable whether carpet area or (super built up)SBU area?

I've seen a copy of latest notification from DTCP,Haryana and have done some quick back of the envelope calculation. As per the notification,new EDC rate for group housing project for the years 2009-13 has been fixed @ 232 lacs/gross acre wef 01.01.2009 which is to be increased or decreased @ 10% compunded annually from the date of license granted to the builder. In the case of RPS,Savana the license was granted in June,2006. Hence, for their project the payment should be reduced for year 2008-06 @ 10% compounded anually and should be somewhere around 170 lacs/gross acre. Assuming the total project are to be 49 acres (as per the plot buyer agreement) the total amount payable comes to Rs. 83 crores. As far as I know the present FAR allowed in Haryana is 1.75 which should take the total carpet area to 4.1 million sq.ft(49 acres x 4800 x 10 x 1.75). This comes to around Rs. 202/sq.ft.of carpet area, where as they are demanding Rs. 256/sq.ft.(Rs. 125 charged earlier and fresh demand of 131/sq.ft.) on the super built up area. For a flat of 1791 sq. ft. the carpet area is not more than 1150-1200 sq.ft.

In my view they are overcharging in the range of 2-3 lacs per flat buyer, which also explains their reluctance in facing the buyers.

If at all we have to pay the revised EDC it should be under protest, at the time of making the payment.

lalit gupta
mob-9818348983
lgupta1974

Postby lgupta1974 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:30 am

would definitely like to attend tomorrow's meeting.

pls sms/inform the final venue and time.

lalit gupta
mob-9818348983
lgupta1974

Postby gopalvijay » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:34 am

When the case is being faught at the high court level by GFWA, why should one pay EDC to the builder ? Paying EDC under protest means the builder is getting the EDC. It weakens our case. To make our case strong, we should not pay EDC till the decision comes out from court. We can support the case in our own way by doing this. There is a well drafted letter by Manish Gupta on this issue. Please use the same and send to your builder.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:54 am

Hi All,

Lets have tomorrow's meeting at RPS site only, at 12. This way we keep meeting other home buyers too.

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:52 am

Received request from Rohit Nayyar, He lead last group meeting at Site office in faridabad, to keep the venue at Faridabad Savana Site, There were 25 members present in site office last weekend and had requested RPS management to come to site.

RPS as always has not provided any confirmation, However if members don't visit, This might give an excuse to builder. Hence in this regard, We would be required to revert the venue to Faridabad Savana Site at 12 noon.

Seema
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sameer23 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:30 am

So final location is RPS Site Faridabad at 12 noon tomorrow Sunday 21st ?

I will be there, if any change of plans pls advise by phone 901 3538 166 latest by 10 AM tomorrow

look forward to meet other Savana members

sameer
sameer23
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby debanand » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:07 pm

Hi,

I will join the meeting. Please convey the final vanue and time.

Debanand Sahoo
debanand
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby arora.ashu » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:30 pm

Hi,

I shall be there tomorrow (21st Aug) at central park (Rajiv Chowk) at 11 AM for the meeting.

Regards
Ashish A
arora.ashu
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Meeting for RPS Savana members Sunday 21 Aug at SAVANA SITE

Postby s1joshi » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:44 pm

@All

Please note the venue is site is RPS SAVANA at 12 noon
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby murlik » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Today I submitted the application to RPS office as per the format circulated in the forum and got an acknowledgement on the application . They stated that they will consider the application and may allow for payment after the Sept 6, 2011. I was surprised to hear from them that this the first application they have received . Wake up everybody, RPS should be made aware that they cannot get away so easily though we are are on weaker ground , still we must put up some fight and not catapulate like Indian cricketers in England in the recent crickert series

murlik
murlik
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pradeepsaluja » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:47 pm

Hi Murli,

I am also submitting the application in same format to RPS on Monday. Did you submit the application personally or by courier/email. Please confirm.

Regards
Pradeep
pradeepsaluja

Postby pradeepsaluja » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:00 pm

For everyone's benefit, please confirm whether the venue is RPS Savana Site or Central park Rajiv Chowk as there is still some confusion because of multiples emails.

Regards
Pradeep
pradeepsaluja

Postby akhileshgupta » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Today I submitted the application to RPS office as per the format circulated in the forum and got an acknowledgement on the application . They stated that they will consider the application and may allow for payment after the Sept 6, 2011. I was surprised to hear from them that this the first application they have received . Wake up everybody, RPS should be made aware that they cannot get away so easily though we are are on weaker ground , still we must put up some fight and not catapulate like Indian cricketers in England in the recent crickert series

murlik
Dear Mr Murlik/ Jayanta/ Seema
Please send me the application format, or link as i am unable to locate application format to be submitted for extending edc demand date up to 6th sept.
Please reply.
Thanks & Regards
AKGupta
akhileshgupta
Official Member
Official Member

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News