Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about project Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad.

Re: Letter received for enhanced EDC for Piyush Heights

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:56 pm

I agree with Ajay. Please send both registered post/speed post and e-mail. Retain receipt of your speed/registered post and photocopy of signed letter sent.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Difference in increased EDC amount by builders...Why?

Postby gauravarora » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:41 am

Dear Siddharta / Ajay and All friends,

Siddhartha mentioned that Piyush has sent a letter for enhanced EDC of Rs. 140 per sq ft. I remember that one of our members mentioned in BPTP Grandeura forum that the letter sent by BPTP mentioned an increase of Rs. 242 per sq ft.

The per sq ft increase should be equal or atleast within the same range for all the builders. Why is this difference there in the amount? I sincerely hope and wish that the court judgement goes in our favor but still we need to clarify this point and this can be produced before the court as well.

Regards,
Gaurav
gauravarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gauravarora » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:42 pm

gauravarora wrote:Dear Siddharta / Ajay and All friends,

Siddhartha mentioned that Piyush has sent a letter for enhanced EDC of Rs. 140 per sq ft. I remember that one of our members mentioned in BPTP Grandeura forum that the letter sent by BPTP mentioned an increase of Rs. 242 per sq ft.

The per sq ft increase should be equal or atleast within the same range for all the builders. Why is this difference there in the amount? I sincerely hope and wish that the court judgement goes in our favor but still we need to clarify this point and this can be produced before the court as well.

Regards,
Gaurav

Dear All,

Any comments on this grey area...

Regards,
Gaurav
gauravarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:37 am

Hi All/Gaurav,

BPTP rise is from Rs 114 to Rs 262 (increase of Rs 148/sq ft). EDC increase for all builders is within range of Rs 130 to Rs 160. Some corrupt builders who have raised higher amounts in this range are also charging Govt. penalty from buyers for their (builders) fault of not paying EDC to Govt. on time.

Hope that clarifies !

Regards
Dheeraj
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rohan.raj4u » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:08 pm

Hi All,

Thanks for this post, as they are mentioning in demand letter of enhanced EDC any delay will cause a penalty on us, can we ask them to pay the penalty on not delivering the flat.
Can anyone suggest how to get the monthly rental if flat not delivered on time, from builder which they committing on deed?

Regards,
Rohan Raj.
[u]Rohan Raj.[/u]
P 513, Piyush Heights.
rohan.raj4u
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pramodraina » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:33 pm

Guys!!!

Is sidd's point valid, when he says

2) If I was suppose to get possession of flat by mid of year 2010 and builder faied to give me possession of flat and later HUDA increased the EDC rates why we/I are suppose to make that payment.

-Pramod
pramodraina

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:31 pm

Hi All/Pramod, builders are demanding increased EDC even after possession. Some of members of SRS residency have recieved a demand for increased EDC even after getting possession. So, this argument does not hold true.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Letter received for enhanced EDC for Piyush Heights

Postby umesh281 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:04 am

Hello,
I own a flat in Piyush Heights-89 project. I received a the same letter asking for enhanced EDC. Yesterday I visited Piyush's office and requested them to show me the documents received by HUDA regarding the EDC but they could not produce anything except a news paper cutting which was also a photocopy and not the original. They are asking EDC but have not received any official letter from govt. If they would have received then they could show it to me.

All residents - plz. Do not pay and send the letter (as given by Mr. jain) in the same format by regd. post and keep the receipt. I hope to see some positive results in next hearing on 6-sept-2011.
umesh281
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pramodraina » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:06 pm

Today I also received the demand for increased EDC.

Just wanted to know from the group, if anyone has send them the registered letter regarding the court case.

-Thanks,
Pramod
pramodraina

Postby rohan.raj4u » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:02 pm

Hi ,

I had already sent the mail having same content tow days back and I will send a registered letter by tomorrow.

Regards,
Rohan Raj.
[u]Rohan Raj.[/u]
P 513, Piyush Heights.
rohan.raj4u
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Thanks, Umesh for the update !

This is a clear case of cheating by Piyush Group. Public notice they are sending by e-mail or showing in their office is the notice that appeared on Newspaper about 3 months back. Same notice was posted on forum 3 months back.

If they can't show the letter received from Director, Town and Country Planning sent to Piyush Group, then they are cheating buyers and what I describe is a kind of 'robbery' by Piyush Group
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ssrao » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:39 pm

Hello All,
This is to inform you that I have already sent the registered post as per the format circulated in this forum. I have maintained the receipt with me. Will let you know when response is received.
Regards,
Sukanya
ssrao

Postby umesh281 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:10 pm

Hello Pramod, I would like to inform you that many of us have already sent a Regd. letter in the same format as circulated in this thread by Mr. Jain, which has information about the ongoing court case in this regard (Piyush Group is aware of this case) but I am not sure if there is some letter issued by the Hon'ble court for the same concern and if someone has sent that to Piyush Heights.

Mr. jain could you please update us regarding the same. Also could you please let us know when is the next meeting of GFWA, I would like to attend that meeting also I would request to all flat owners to come up and join GFWA and make the majority to fight against these builders and ask Govt. where our money is gone that we paid as EDC in the year of 2007.

Kind Regards

pramodraina wrote:Today I also received the demand for increased EDC.

Just wanted to know from the group, if anyone has send them the registered letter regarding the court case.

-Thanks,
Pramod
umesh281
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby amitkumar » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:25 pm

Even I received the Demand letter for Increased EDC yesterday.

Does anyone (who submitted the Letter to Piyush) got any reply from Piyush increasing the deadline for submission of EDC payment ??
amitkumar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:12 pm

Hi Amit, welcome to MyFaridabad Forum !

Yes, some people have received e-mails from Piyush Group and they are attaching 3 months old newspaper clipping. They are exposed and don't have letter to show from Govt. for increased EDC. It is clear case of cheating
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Piyush Heights