Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: Demand for payment of enhanced External Development charges (EDC) for RPS Savana

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:57 pm

YES, Ajay you are right. Builder should show letter that tells that increased EDC has to be paid by this date. Letter that is shared is generic letter and available on Internet.

Nitin, please browse to http://www.myfaridabad.in/forum/

Here in, you will see section called GFWA Members Zone. Here will be posts related to legal action. You need to be logged in for viewing this section
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Demand for payment of enhanced External Development charges (EDC) for RPS Savana

Postby prdpgautam » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:04 pm

I have also received a same demand letter. what is the next step, are we taking some action.
prdpgautam

Postby rohitdatta » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:08 pm

Hi,

I also have received the Hard Copy of Demand Letter & Huda Govt notice to RPS. I will send that to core@myfaridabad.in.

I have send mail to RPS to clarify following 7 Points :

1) Calculation of new EDC charges of Rs 131 per sq ft

2) copy of demand notice to RPS from DTCP ( This I have received).

3) As per Builder Buyer Agreement, possession to be given by end of 2009......Words by RPS- " U will celebrate your 2009 Diwali at this Home"........Now 2 Years delay in Possession is by RPS then Why we should Pay this enhanced charges.......Govt will increase this EDC charges in future also what is the Gurantee that we will get Possession in 2011......If RPS doesn't give us Possession in next 3 Years then it doesn't mean we will pay the EDC charges.

4) What about Increased Home Loan Interest? we have paid 2 Years extra to Bank, As of now.

5) What about my Rent which I am paying for past 2 Years becoz of delay in Possesion.

6) RPS can't wash his hands by giving 6% Penalty P.A. RPS will have to understand our Problems also like Extra Home Loan Interest, Rent Paid, why it is not being adjusted with delayed penality,

7) Possession date Commitment.

I have Told them that Unless Untill my above 7 Points is not answered & Proof of Point no 1 & 2 is not given then Demand Notice sent by You on Enhanced EDC is not Valid

Lets Jointly don't give any enhanced EDC Charges to RPS as there is NO Clarity of Possession.....& If required Lets file a Case in Consumer Court.

regards
Rohit Datta
rohitdatta

Postby webmaster » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:06 pm

Hello Rohit,

I believe the hard copy given to you from RPS office is the generic EDC notification sent from HUDA to DTCP.

The same is already uploaded here on the forum in this post

legal-action-update-against-increase-in-edc-charges-t725-45.html#p4998

The letter is a notification sent to DTCP by HUDA and not to RPS. This letter is the same carrot every builder is floating around and giving out to customers as a demand letter raised by DTCP, but they are not disclosing if they have received any specific notification from DTCP to collect EDC from customers.

We should arrange a meeting with RPS Management at their Jasola office after we gather support from the RPS members that we will have 50+ representation. Someone should take the lead and initiative and speak to RPS about the meeting and schedule it, they have a impression that only a few people including me are habitual about making complaints against RPS. They feel that 99% of their customers are happy about the progress of Savana and management since they do not receive any complaints.

Once we have a date from the management and consensus from the members, we can all gather at the designated venue and have a discussion. In the past we have gathered at the site without any representation from RPS management, nothing fruitful came out as there were no transparent answers and RPS was not willing to have a discussion with a large group of people.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby preet » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:40 pm

Hi All

I also received same increased EDC demand letter.

We should send Notice to RPS from ALL members.

thanks

Harpreet Singh
Cell: (0) 9999 099299
preet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rohitdatta » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:53 pm

Dear All RPS Flat Owners,

I think time has come to come out from our houses for this Injustice done by RPS.

Lets meet on this Sunday at Some designated place with Time & Make some Points which needs to be discussed with RPS management, To make it more effective I request all of You to give Your confirmation to meet on this Sunday, As I am based out of Mumbai so my Brother & Sister both having Flat in RPS will Join.

If RPS refused to meet us then we will send Legal Notice for meeting us.

regards
Rohit
rohitdatta

Postby sanjeev2111 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:24 pm

Jayanta, Seema and other RPS members - I am out of India for 3 weeks and will be back on 21st Aug in India.

I would also like to come to talk to RPS but cant help it this time. In case you all plan to meet next sunday, I will be there with you like in the past.

Thanks
Sanjeev
T8-805
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vishal » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:38 pm

i have also recieved a demand letter last week .registered the flat in 2005,paying since then for my home loan.wanted to go to consumer court during my leave next month.will go as per action taken by consumers of savana. thanks
vishal

Postby Rohit Nayyar » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:05 pm

Dear All RPS Flat Allot tees,

There was a meeting held) at RPS Savana site on last Sunday i.e(14th August 2011). It was attended by 24 members who all shared there problems. We come up the list of about 20 points towards RPS management. The points were submitted to the RPS Management in a letter. However they refuse to have a joint meeting with us. We are again having a meeting on this Sunday i.e(21st August 2011) and have the RPS Management o come and attend the same. We have not received any confirmation from RPS Management till now. We request to other flat allot tees of RPS Savana come and join us at RPS Savana site on Sunday 12:00 pm if we add more and more people in this second meeting in their premises it will definitely force them to think seriously about our issues.

Rohit Nayyar
Rohit Nayyar

Postby manish1.arora » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:50 pm

Hi All

Just had a discussion with RPS Savana RWA member, a meeting is scheduled for Sunday, 28 August at 1:00 PM at RPS Savana site.

Kindly be available.

Regards
Manish
manish1.arora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ravendra » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:57 pm

Dear All,

I confirm my availability for the meeting on Sunday, 28 August at 1:00 PM at RPS Savana site.
Thanks & regards,
Ravendra Singh
ravendra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby abhimad » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:27 pm

The RPS group members, please confirm if any joint representation has been given to RPS. If yes, a copy of same may please be provided...

Thanx and regrds,

Gautam
abhimad
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby handa.rajat@gmail.com » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:53 am

I will be there at 1:00 pm on Sunday 28th Aug.

Rajat Handa
Regards
Rajat Handa
handa.rajat@gmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dhawan » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:46 pm

Hi All,

What was discussed in meeting? on EDC?

Thanks,
Nitin
dhawan

Postby vikramchoudhury » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:01 pm

Based on various discussions, I've decided not to pay the enhanced EDC amount to RPS. The last date for payment is September 4th. I hope most of the other members of this association are with me.
vikramchoudhury
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News