Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

ORS Royal Residency Sector 89

Like and Share the story
Discuss about all new upcoming residential properties and projects in Faridabad. Start discussion on new communities, new residential projects and properties.

Re: ORS Royal Residency Sector 89

Postby magupta77 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:11 pm

Hi All,

In case you want to ask any specific question, please send me an email on netaddress@gmail.com only.

Regards,
Manish
magupta77
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Hi Manish,

Thanks a lot! for sharing Minutes of Meeting with your builder. This shows that GFWA is united across different residential societies. Please keep on updating forum with new updates and also keep on interacting with other ORS members on forum. Once there is community of ORS, then I will request Jayanta (Site administrator) to create dedicated forum for ORS.

I am also having flat in Sector 89 in Piyush Heights. Please update on forum about date of upcoming joint meeting of Sector 89 builders with HUDA once there is a confirmation.

Regards
Dheeraj
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby harvinder1980 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:05 pm

Thank you Manish for these wonderful updates. I must say that you have a good memory as you could remember all of the discussion that happened even after a week:)

Also as per the discussion on the next meeting on October 9th, I would request all members of ORS Royal Residency to please join us on this day. Also please spread these words out so that we can increase our strength and pressurize the management to make firm decisions on the project development.

Thanks
-Harvinder
:flag:
harvinder1980
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby magupta77 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Thanks Harvinder. I am just trying to make sure that people should be aware of updates and next time more people can join us.
magupta77
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby magupta77 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Hi Guys,

This is just for your updates.

I didn't receive any call or communication from ORS Team (the same I was expecting from them as per my last two years experience).

I am little bit busy for next 3 days. Probably I have to travel out of NCR. Can some one please give them a call and check the updates with them and post here.
magupta77
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby harvinder1980 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:23 pm

Hi Manish,

Can you please pass on their contact # to me. I will take care of the same.

Also, below is what I think they committed us to by August 31st -

1. Updates on a group meeting with Huda including our neighbour builders.
2. Updates on their discussion with Architect for lowering down the AC switch boards.
3. Updates on their marketing plan.

Please let me know if I am missing anything here.

Thanks
-Harvinder
harvinder1980
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby harvinder1980 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Hi All,

I got a call from Manish that he was able to contact Mr. Mukesh from ORS. But as usual, Mukesh did not have any answer to what we have asked them in our meeting, infact he was not aware that they committed to contact us by 8/31 for the updates. Now he said that he will talk to his cousin brother (who was the spoke person in our last meeting) and update Manish.

Guys, lets wait for this weekend to hear from them, if they do not turn up , we will not wait until October 9th for the next meeting. lets plan to meet them as soon as possible. I would request Manish to update all of us on Monday about our next action plan based on their call back.

Thanks
Harvinder
harvinder1980
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby magupta77 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:09 pm

Hi Guys,

Mukesh number is fairly easy. Its 9999921999.
magupta77
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby magupta77 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:26 pm

Hi Friends,

As per my discussion with Mr. Mukesh, he was suppose to check with his brother and call me back but he never came back so I gave him a ring and asked about the details.

Here are the answers of our questions
1) Q: When we can have a meeting with Huda Officer along with Piyush, Pal and Ferous Builder and request them to expedite the process.
Ans : Mukesh replied that a few days back all these builders visited to Huda office but they were told that there is a lot of pressure on Huda to get it done ASAP and we can see something in September. (God know which September they are taking about, at least not 2011)

Concerns : 1) I am not sure whether this is true or this statement came just to close this thread
2) It was our society members who were planning to visit Huda office. All of sudden God came in the dream of all other builders (except ORS) and asked them to visit Huda office. Looks like God is with us and he self initiated and forced all other builders to go to Huda office. Our mighty lord wants that these kiind of side efforts should be spend by other builders and our one should focus on construction only.

2) Q: What about the advertisement campaign? We didn't see any board, heared any adds on Radio etc.
Ans: ORS invited "99 Acres" and tried to understand the market trends and they came to know that market in Nehar Par area is very bad and "SHRAAD" are coming so there is no benefit in starting campaign this month. Probably they will start the same next month.

Concerns : 1) We do not have any defined date when it will get start.
2) We are not sure what would be the outcome of that campaign .
3) What is the contingency plan as Harvinder asked in last meeting. Looks like the contingency plan is to puch back the dates.

3) Q: What about the meeting with Architect.
And: Mukesh was not able to remember what they were suppose to be discussed with Archiect and when I reminded him, he said "Oh yes that will be corrected". When I asked how, there was no good answers.

GUYS, I REQUEST YOU TO HAVE NEXT MEETING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT WE CAN FORCE THEN TO HAVE A MEETING WITH HUDA AND ASK THEM ABOUT THE CONTINGENCY PLAN. I PROPOSE THE NEXT MEETING BY THIS WEEKEND ONLY THAT IS 11 SEP. I WILL START GIVING A CALL TO EACH AND EVERY BODY FROM TOMORROW ONWARDS.
magupta77
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby harvinder1980 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:46 pm

Thanks a Lot Manish for these updates.

This was really too much :ohyeah:

''All of sudden God came in the dream of all other builders (except ORS) and asked them to visit Huda office. Looks like God is with us and he self initiated and forced all other builders to go to Huda office. Our mighty lord wants that these kiind of side efforts should be spend by other builders and our one should focus on construction only''

I confirm my presence for this meeting and request all of ORS members to join us on September 11, 2011.

Thanks
Harvinder
harvinder1980
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby magupta77 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:44 pm

Dear Friends,

We were planning to have another meeting with 11 Sep but when i made initial calls to some of members, none of them were available this weekend so we are cancelling this meeting and will meet them on 9thOct only. Please keep an eye on this forum to be updated.

I have one request for all of you. In last meeting we deviated from our agenda and discussed so many things with no concrete answers.

Can all of you post your concerns here so that I cam compile a single list and discuss all the item one by one.

I can't see any one posting anything on this thread except Harvinder and myself. Let's see who will start by posting first concern. :hap2:

Regards,
Manish
magupta77
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Sunil Joshi » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Hi,

My name is Sunil Joshi and I also have a flat in ORS sec 89. I spoke with Vinod ji (yesterday) and he was very hopeful of delivering the flats by the end of this year this thread is an eye opener for me. You guys can count on my support when you go to meet the ORS guys next time. Please drop me an e-mail at sunil_joshi@live.in and I will join you guys.

Thanks for starting this thread.
Sunil Joshi

Postby harvinder1980 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:36 am

Hello Sunil,

Thanks for the comments.

Now you can clearly see the difference between - when you individually talk to the builder and when you talk to them as a group.

When we went to them as a group of 10 people, little bit of truth came out and they committed the date as September 2012. On further questioning, this date did not seem feasible to one of their own promoter who was available in that meeting. Then the next date which came out was early 2013. But with the speed and current status of the project, 2013 is something next to impossible. As said by Manish in one of his comments that it can only be doable by Harry Potter :bleh:

So I would request you to be please be in touch with Manish and share your contact number with him so that you can be reached as we plan for the next meeting. Also please cascade about this thread to as many people as possible from ORS Royal Residency so that we can increase our strength and achieve what we have paid for.

Also Guys, as requested by Manish , please come up with all your questions/concerns so that a consolidated list could be made and we just remain focus on that discussion when we meet ORS management next time.

Thanks
Harvinder
harvinder1980
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby magupta77 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:02 pm

Dear Suneel,

Can you please share your mobile number and flat number with me on netaddress@gmail.com so that we can inform you when we will have next meeting. We recommend you to join us in all meeting instead of doing individual meeting. By doing so will give you more clarity on the ground reality of the status.
magupta77
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Sunil Joshi » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:40 am

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I think you guys are right today Vinod ji called me up and I confronted him with details of MOMs from this thread surpriingly he got amazingly defensive (we had a small screaming match too..... :)). He shared his great vision of giving possession till December 2011 with me and I fell for it (like a lost dog)..... :(. I am going to meet ORS guys some time towards the end of this month as I have some personal work in Faridabaad and in the mean time I will send across and e-mail with my details.

BTW I hope we are not the only 10 to 15 people invested in the ORS project because that will be something.

Thanks for this thread guys; trust me I think this kind of support is much needed.

Sunil Joshi
Sunil Joshi

PreviousNext

Return to Faridabad Residential Communities