Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

All updates regarding SAVANA

Re: Demand for payment of enhanced External Development charges (EDC) for RPS Savana

Postby pawan.chaudhary » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:20 pm

Hi, Can anyone update the status on court hearing which was planned for 6-Sep. Did it happen ?

thanks
pawan.chaudhary

Re: Demand for payment of enhanced External Development charges (EDC) for RPS Savana

Postby ddamitav » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Hi Subhasmita,

I can not say about others but I am along with other core group members are not Paying EDC till some definte order passed by Hon High Court.

Now you need to take this call whether to Pay now or wait.

Regards,

Amitav Dash
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby abhimad » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:40 pm

Is anyone paying up the enhanced EDC charges ... Please inform :huh:
abhimad
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby akhileshgupta » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Dear All
Based on following mail below from RPS and knowing very well our "Judicial Procedures - How much long time will be required Court to decide on EDC/IDC.... " , I decided to deposit the payment to RPS hence payment sent.
May be i m wrong.... but on inquiry at RPS , 50% persons have paid...
FYI and comments...
Thanks & Regards
AKGupta
T-8, BB 0907

Dear Sir,
This is with reference to your e-mail dated 06/09/2011.It is true that matter of enhancement of EDC is under consideration with court however in the absence of any confirmed decision/ order, deposit of same cannot be postponed.

Has there be any favorable outcome, the amount deposited by customers will be refunded/ adjusted against further due installments in unit.

Thanks
RPS Infrastructure Limited
1117 – 1120, 11th Floor, Tower – B,
DLF Towers Jasola District Center,
New Delhi – 110025
Telefax : 011-40543200 (30 Lines)
akhileshgupta
Official Member
Official Member

Postby rohit_jn » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Dear All,
Even I agree with Mr. Gupta. It is not the only question of 18% penalty but also about the penalty clause related to delay in possession. Even if RPS gives the possession in December 12, they will be late by 14 months and accordingly they have to pay Rs. 91000 to me. According to one of there clause , they will not give any penalty if any of the demand raised by them is not paid, is a worrying factor or me... I might loose 91000!! We dont know the fate of case filed, it may take long before the final decision comes. So looking at all the aspects, I have paid the EDC charges.

Rohit Jain
T8-307
rohit_jn
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby cujatin » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Dear Akhilesh,

I totally respect your decision and its upto everyone to decide the future course of action.

only one things surprised me that After such pethatic cheating cases, you still trust RPS ?

Jatinder Kumar
T4 108
cujatin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby akhileshgupta » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Dear All
It is true that if any payment from buyer side is not paid then buyer will not be entitled for penalty claim.
when we have paid 90% payment long back ... elephant has crossed ... tail is remaining... no use to pull tail and try to back elephant. Builder will start giving possession by dec 2012. Main thing we should able to stay /reside there. We should more concentrate on infrastructure development to be done by HUDA, HSEB, Water Department etc.. They need to be wake up by Dharna, protest and meetings with them. Builders , Government and Investors are not enemies all have to play together as one Team.
The planning and methodology may be discussed 2maro meeting, how best can we deal Builders & Government together to get favor to Investor's.
Thanks & Regards
AKGupta
akhileshgupta
Official Member
Official Member

Postby gopalvijay » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:23 pm

Even if you have paid all the dues in time, the builder will not pay you the penalty. There is one Force Majeure Clause in the agreement which all of us have signed. Better if you look at it again and realise our helplessness. The builders in Neharpar area are fully exploiting the investors by not paying the penalty by using this clause.
Only the courts can help us now and we should not lose hope and fight till this unjustified EDC hike is reversed.
I am not going to pay EDC till then.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby cujatin » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:55 pm

I also Agree with Gopal ji and that is the point Exactly I want to make.

Can we expect such kind of decency and ethics that if we follow all rules then he will also follow the same ?

Layout has changed like anything and actually there is now no green area left virtually except two lawns.

I still laugh at myself when I think about the time while selecting the flat location we discussed So many things like this is infront of temple..... this is infront of club .... and in reality... its nothing and all plain...... So many of us have paid PLC for better location.

and infact we are totally uncertain that when the simple building sturcture will be ready ?

in Nutshell builders are just exploiting buyers as much as they can... I dont see any reason to hope that the builder will pay any panality for delay possession. We have so many examples of other builders which are now offering possessions.

Let us get united and pressurize govt huda builders and other agency to work for benifit of the city.

Jatinder Kumar
T4- 108
cujatin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:17 pm

Hello Everyone

Please find attached response to RTI reply on EDC statement for RPS Infrastructure Limited. I leave it up to you all to comprehend the outstanding amount on RPS basis the response provided by officials
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ssg.sunilgupta » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:38 pm

I want to highlight one particular point here ,where you have asked for retrospective hike of EDC justification where reply is that # the issue is under consideration and process is started ###

this looks like intresting to me.

Thanks
Sunil
ssg.sunilgupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:13 pm

Thanks Sunil

Yes the comment on justification of retrospective rates is interesting to note.

I would also like to seek help of you all in understanding the account statement which is provided as another attachment. I understand few of the pages are not very readable. (The first page is same as the other attachment and can be ignored).
Page 3 & Page 4 talks abt outstanding amounts in March 2009 and Aug 2011 respectively
Then there are a few receipts of payments
Page 10-15 is the schedule of EDC payments,

Can we get some analysis basis the statement received ?
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ssg.sunilgupta » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:20 pm

the only page which look intresting to me is page 15 (excel sheet) where on right hand side they have mentioned the enhanced EDC to cover the amount asked from them. you may look at that amount and see of it matches from your demand ?
looks like it 174.94 per sq.ft.

Thanks
Sunil
ssg.sunilgupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ssg.sunilgupta » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:22 pm

one more request. can you pl. share the process you followed for filing this RTI application. I want to file one for BPTP. please also send word file of your RTI application so I can use it as reference..thanks
ssg.sunilgupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Hi Sunil

Please refer thread details for EDC RTI template

rti-edc-charges-t810.html
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to SAVANA News