Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Yeh Hai Kheri Road

Like and Share the story
Discuss about all new upcoming residential properties and projects in Faridabad. Start discussion on new communities, new residential projects and properties.

Yeh Hai Kheri Road

Postby shashi1234 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:43 pm

Hi All,

First of all, let me congratulate all of you for doing an excellent job for the future residents of Gr. FBD. Due to some personal reasons, I was not active on forum for some time.
Day before yesterday, I got an opportunity to visit the Neharpar area. I was extremely shocked to see the big size potholes, waterlogging & an invisible road. I realised the pathetic conditions of the Kheri road when my car got stuck in a big pothole & water started gushing into my car. The locals helped us & somehow we managed to get our car out. While returning, the journey was more awful due to massive jam on Kheri Road and total dark in the absence of street lights. This experience has forced me to visualise the situation when Builders start giving possession & thousands of people start commuting through this road every day. Today, when the builders are yet to start possession, the situation on this road is pathetic. What will happen tomorrow when builders start giving possession & thousands of people & cars throng this area every day. The area is just not inhabitable. Truly speaking, I don’t want to even think about such situation, forget about facing it. Thank God that the builders have not yet started handing over possession because in the absence of basic infra, I would be forced to decline the offer of possession rather than commuting on this road every day.
As seen on the forum, our only hope is fighting for development of infra in this area. Good to see that even developers are fighting a case in HC with the same motto.

Rgds,

Shashi
shashi1234

Re: Yeh Hai Kheri Road

Postby deepak1902 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:10 pm

Dear Mr. Shashi,

Your concerns are genuine, however declining the offer of possession would not help. Most of the prospective buyers have taken home loans and being sandwiched between high interest rates on one hand and hefty tax deduction without getting any tax benefits in the absence of possession letters.

Regards,

Deepak
deepak1902

Return to Faridabad Residential Communities