Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

This is time to pull up socks to protest against Builders and HUDA Government

Postby pankajar » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Hi poor Nahar paar investors, I have news for you. Please have a look at below news:

Project Name : Mahagun Mascot at.
Possession due: Jan 2011
Mahagun Builder is paying Penalty from Jan 2011 on monthly basis @10 PSQFT to all his investors, Why not Greater Faridabad Builders ready to pay late Possession Penalty??

1. Govt not acquired land from farmers on time, is culprit investors?

2. Farmers asked more money from Govt when they start acquiring land from farmers after 4 years from schedule time, is culprit investor?

3. Govt raised EDC and now builders asking investors to pay that increased amount, wounded Poor investor, why?

4. Builders delayed possession with 1-2 years and not willing to pay penalty, wounded Poor investor, why?

5. Govt put new service tax on home loan installments, wounded Poor investor, why?
“if an amount for the purchase of a property is paid to the builder before he obtains a completion certificate, it would be subject to 10.3% service tax.”

6. Banks increased home loan interest rate, monthly home loan installment increased, wounded Poor investor, why?

7. Investors not able to take tax benefits because of possession of property not given to investors, Why?

Friends this is time when we have to team up and start hitting Govt and Builders in a non-violent way. From last one year Govt. officials making us buffoons (they are trained for that and trust me paid for that) and we are stretching here and there and waiting for some miracle to be happened and we will get our dream home. Come out of your cocoon, open your eyes and perceive with whom we are dealing. They are crooks and we are prey for them, they are enjoying on our hard earned money and we are sitting helpless.

Get up and lets join hand and show them (Huda Govt, Builders) that we reached at bottle neck and now we will not bear any more delay in development or greater Faridabad and we will not pay single penny for increased EDC and service tax for rest pending installments and builders have to pay late possession penalty along with interest.

Please give your views on this, we are planning for a mass protest against all crooks and for that we required immense number of Nahar Paar investors. Please give your acceptance and we will share date and time for that.
pankajar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: This is time to pull up socks to protest against Builders and HUDA Government

Postby harvinder1980 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:15 pm

I do agree with Pankaj.

Please do count me in for this great cause. I can assure few more people(3 to 4) from my project to support this protest.

Thanks
Harvinder
harvinder1980
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: This is time to pull up socks to protest against Builders and HUDA Government

Postby deepak_sukhija » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:05 pm

We've to build the pressure by different ways on builders and govt. We should fix a March/Protest/Agitation once in a month preferably on saturday or sunday to show our anger. It'll built pressure on the builders and govt. Date should be decided and intimated by GFWA at least one week before so that mass investors can reach.
deepak_sukhija

Postby BlessU » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:44 pm

pankajar wrote:Hi poor Nahar paar investors, I have news for you. Please have a look at below news:

Project Name : Mahagun Mascot at.
Possession due: Jan 2011
Mahagun Builder is paying Penalty from Jan 2011 on monthly basis @10 PSQFT to all his investors, Why not Greater Faridabad Builders ready to pay late Possession Penalty??

1. Govt not acquired land from farmers on time, is culprit investors?

2. Farmers asked more money from Govt when they start acquiring land from farmers after 4 years from schedule time, is culprit investor?

3. Govt raised EDC and now builders asking investors to pay that increased amount, wounded Poor investor, why?

4. Builders delayed possession with 1-2 years and not willing to pay penalty, wounded Poor investor, why?

5. Govt put new service tax on home loan installments, wounded Poor investor, why?
“if an amount for the purchase of a property is paid to the builder before he obtains a completion certificate, it would be subject to 10.3% service tax.”

6. Banks increased home loan interest rate, monthly home loan installment increased, wounded Poor investor, why?

7. Investors not able to take tax benefits because of possession of property not given to investors, Why?

Friends this is time when we have to team up and start hitting Govt and Builders in a non-violent way. From last one year Govt. officials making us buffoons (they are trained for that and trust me paid for that) and we are stretching here and there and waiting for some miracle to be happened and we will get our dream home. Come out of your cocoon, open your eyes and perceive with whom we are dealing. They are crooks and we are prey for them, they are enjoying on our hard earned money and we are sitting helpless.

Get up and lets join hand and show them (Huda Govt, Builders) that we reached at bottle neck and now we will not bear any more delay in development or greater Faridabad and we will not pay single penny for increased EDC and service tax for rest pending installments and builders have to pay late possession penalty along with interest.

Please give your views on this, we are planning for a mass protest against all crooks and for that we required immense number of Nahar Paar investors. Please give your acceptance and we will share date and time for that.

Hi All

Pankaj,

Your points are well structured and all it needs to be done is send through GFWA to all the editors of leading newspapers and see the results..

Put figures in crores and focus on accountability of EDC spent. Include all the RTI replies received till date

Send copies to all relevant govt departments both state and center..

Mention cases lost by Huda and fines by High court.

High time development starts. The lackadisical approach of Huda should not be tolerated anymore.

Move court

Progress with Public displays

Move the media

Even after 6years they want another 3 years to build basic things like roads, sewerage, connectivity.. Even Builders pay lot of money to get the licences for providing basic infrastructure so that products can be launched. Housing is a basic necessity and cannot be ignored by any govt.

Take Care
BlessU

Postby Arunava » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:38 pm

Dear Pankaj,

I fully agree with you. I am ready for any protest.

Let us show to HUDA & builders that they cannot take us for granted any more.

Regards

Arunava
Arunava
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gopalvijay » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Dear Pankaj,

I am with you on the same. We should increase the frequency of our protests. This should be on Saturdays and Sundays so that maximum nos. are there.We should also start immediately an anti HUDA campaign through pamplets and ads in Local Newspapers. Just look at the threats issued by the Kisan Union President on one day and the immediate action by top officials by HUDA the very next day. Even if the demands of Kisans are highly debatable but they are met. And our demands ( which are very Genuine ) are thrown in the dustbin by the same officials.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pankajar » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:41 pm

Agreed with you Gopal, but we required good number of people otherwise we are not able to raise our voice.
pankajar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby tkgupta29@ymail.com » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:07 am

Dear All,
No doubt that we shd build a pressure on DTCP or HUDA & all we say for the protest or march on the road, which requires the Gathering of flat buyers, only 40% of which are linked with the FORUM-GFWA out of that 10% attends the meetings , how much we may expect for the protest or march ?
It is urgently required to spread out the name & mission of FORUM, I think publicity through PAMPLETS distribution at public places like -court , road crossings , neharpar area for informing the new buyers will be highly effective for defaming the gov. agencies as well as builders.
This way may affect badly -- media , government , builders along with increase of our number and strength , paralleled to that we also arrange for the march and protest on sundays .
Feel free to suggest if this idea is not valuable.

TARUN KUMAR GUPTA
tkgupta29@ymail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sainidk » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Dear Friends,

All hopes are getting faded to see the development in Nahar par Area. This is purely lack of will by Huda & politicians. They never understand unless you hurt them directly which is election.

Like team Anna we should also campaign against the rulling party (Congress)candidates in the coming polls. GWFA shouls also write a letter to CM Hooda & local MP & MLS about this as an alert. They are making fool of people and think will come back to power.

They will listen when you hurt them.

Regards,
Dinesh Saini
sainidk
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vkbans » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:31 pm

While I support all activities of GWFA like sending letter, putting pressure on ruling party MLA etc..but in reality we have nothing to put pressure on them...
How many of us are from faridabad who are legally allowed to vote
How many of us actually take efforts to go out and vote

answer: we can count in fingers
vkbans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sardana.ayush » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Hi Pankaj,

I am ready to support the protest against HUDA and builders. GFWA Core team please let us know your plans.
Pressure needs to be build only then we can hope something can happen. These people are making us fool.

And believe me when they will see us on the road, united together not for just 1 or 2 days. only then we will see some positive outcome. This is now the habit of Govt agencies, bigger the protest, faster the response.

Thanks
sardana.ayush
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby deepak_sukhija » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Thanx for contibuting ur efforts and openions....
Boond boond se sagar banta...eet eet se mehal bane...yes... strength of GWFA is small as compared to the flat owners in greater faridabad but u can see that strength is increasing day by day....so it is a good step that in the next meeting we should gather in large number and send bulk letters against the development activities in greater faridabad to the various authorities related to devlopment in greater faridabad. It will difinitely put some pressure on them.

Reagards
Deepak Sukhija
deepak_sukhija

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:56 pm

They say 3 more yrs are required for External and Internal Development of Neharpar, and every body knows it is an eyewash.
All project are delayed by govt. so that its Engineers and contractors get benefit.

We should protest and also appeal in court, because we have been cheated this nexus.
Is there no ruling of Supreme court in favour of consumers against the builder and authority? Cant we use this and do PIL in court.
What happened to our EDC appeal in Haryana High court?
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sainidk » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:47 pm

Friends,

We must understand that as election time is approaching they will have to listen to us. We must send letter to MLAs, MPs & CM office that if they will not take any action now we (GWFA) member will campaign against them in the coming election like Team Anna did in Hisar. This is domino effect & any small event can change the results.

Now, it is the time to unite and do one messive protest.

Core Team,

After March protest now i think it is the time to do one more protest with larger media presence. Since last protest our strength have grown manifold. I know you are doing a stupendous job but just want to know if we have consulted on filing PIL in Supreme Court? Kindly share the details if you have received any opinion on this from any expert. Also please advise next meeting date.

Dinesh
sainidk
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby davesh » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:30 pm

I am agreed & in support for march/protest against the delay in projects & hike in EDC rates.

Do connect me whenever/wherever support required.

Regards

Davesh Rajput
daveshrajput@live.com
davesh

Next

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development