Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Will you join the Protest and fight for your rights?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:02 pm

Yes, I will join
91%

15.rajat, 7rubul, AAN111, abhisaxena, akash_grover, akashsaxena, akhileshgupta, amahesh, amathur.bernafon, amit.nagpal, anju_munjal, ANUJ GARG, arpitkumar, arunkumarkadian, ashish_bhatia, ashoka2002inin, ashutoshkoul, atul7sri, bhasinpanks, bhatt, bir, brijseggi, bverma_25, chandreshohri, chaudharyvk, CHITRA, cujatin, davesh, dearkundan, dheerajjain, dinesh_gupta25017, Dr. Chitra, drajitpratap, dube_s, gauravarora, ghoshdebasis3, GKudesia, gopalvijay, hanitahuja, harvinder1980, kamalkants, KamalP, kamleshmaurya, kbg_79, kghosh72, kittu, kreetesh, kriday, kumarashish, manishgarg, mbhattacharya, Monabanerjee2006, mukesh.safety, mukesha, naresh_dhawan75, nchitkara, Nibha28, pal0723, pankajar, pankajhans, Parmod, pramodnet74, praveenkumar, pravinjha, Puneet, puneet112, pushkarnavickey, rajeevsrivastav, rajesh3107, ratanbirkalra, ravipratap83, Reshmi, rizgr8, rohit.mattoo, rvm, s1joshi, SachinSatija, sagar.rajbhar, sainidk, sardana.ayush, satish@ymcaie.in, satyashiva, sendtomanish, shankar, shefanikaushik, shubhohere, SKD, sreeradhey, ssp142000, subodh_dipali, Sudhanshu, sudhirmadaan, sumeetbhatia, surinderk, tkgupta29@ymail.com, tulinder, varunsharma, Vicky0909, vikramchoudhury, vineet, vivagarwal, vivekhasija, vkagrawall, webmaster, yadav_ajay, Yakkshita, yash.monga, ysingh11
No, I cannot join
9%

ajit_ponds, amitkd.pharm, manojmilan81, mlals19, rajatgautam, sirohionline, SMalhotra, sunilkbansal, tbkarmakar, Vivek_Singh, vkbans

Total votes : 119

Re: Mass Protest against HUDA and Builders for neglecting Greater Faridabad- Sunday 13th November 2011

Postby BlessU » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:20 am

A few more facts incorporated based on suggestions

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GO- ... t?hl=en_GB

Amendments, suggestions, facts most welcome
Cheers
BlessU

Re: Mass Protest against HUDA and Builders for neglecting Greater Faridabad- Sunday 13th November 2011

Postby dube_s » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:21 am

Definitely I will join in this protest
dube_s
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby manishgarg » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:26 pm

I will join, please share the details of location.
manishgarg

Postby sainidk » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:33 pm

Friends,

Where are you? Only 6 people have casted their vote so far.

Please come forward with full strength & show Huda & this govt that now we are not going to tolerate this nuisance. If they were incompetent to develop this area, why they allowed developers to start their projects. They have just eaten their our money. that's it.

PLEASE COUNT MY FULL SUPPORT.

Regards,
Dinesh
sainidk
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:40 pm

Hi BlessU

Thanks for the writeup.. We can certainly take this up with the media contacts we have, and use to help spread awareness.

Unfortunately our reach is limited to Hindi dailies in faridabad region, and despite best of our efforts, we dont have much of presence in National English editions, Anyone who has contacts in Print/Digital media, please come forward and lend your support.

@ Saraswati : There is no formal write up/invite available at this point in time, we need to create one, lets start raising word of mouth publicity using all our networks.

@ All : Its up to us stay victimized to situation, or fight for our rights, I am confident, most of us will choose to be in later category, and lend full support.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BlessU » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Hi

Thanks, s joshi

I have already sent this link

To Times of India, Economic Times, Navbharat times, Punjab Kesri..

I will shortly be sending a copy of this to many others including central govt ministries

Go ahead with copy to all local hindi dailies..

Keep pushing this to editors by post as well through GWFA along with copies to Huda, DC, DTCP, Chief Ministers Secy and Chief Ministers Advisor, if you think it worthwhile..

This is an open link and you can send it to all members of GWFA, Property dealers, Friends and Families, Local trade associations, Industrial Associations, etc..

To sensatise the issues it is important that more people read it and you can monitor the no of views or can update with comments on the link itself..

All members are requested to kindly forward any pertinent facts required to be added on to this link

Thanks
BlessU

Postby BlessU » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:09 pm

Hi
ALL MEMBERS

Please also post complaint against State Govt Department- HUDA and Central Govt- Department, Ministry of Urban Affairs on the link..
http://www.pgportal.gov.in/Grievance.aspx

Also get all the aggrieved to put as many complaints on this website to put pressure on the concerned authorities..

Cheers
BlessU

Postby BlessU » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:22 pm

I have already registered my complaint
Dear Sir/Madam,
Your Grievance has been registered vide Registration number GOVHY/E/2011/00417 .Please quote the same in your future correspondance.

If you want to send a short complaint just copy and past the following

"50000 FARIDABAD HOMESEEKERS AFFECTED- Rs 25000 Cr STUCK!!!
MASS PROTESTS IN NEHARPAR, FARIDABAD ON 13TH NOV DUE TO NON DEVELOPMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE BY HARYANA GOVT

Details are available in open link

Thanking you for your help in anticipation

xyz"

Please post 100s of complaints on this portal and choke it..
BlessU

Postby BlessU » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:24 pm

Also friends post complaints to the Central Ministry of Urban Affairs at
http://urbanindia.nic.in/contact/emaillist/email.pdf

It will work only if 100s of complaints are mailed to them

Best way is keep pasting the link with a brief description

"
50000 FARIDABAD HOMESEEKERS AFFECTED- Rs 25000 Cr STUCK!!!
MASS PROTESTS IN NEHARPAR, FARIDABAD ON 13TH NOV DUE TO NON DEVELOPMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE BY HARYANA GOVT

"Its going to be another challenging day for investors in Faridabad on the 1st of November, the date for the next hearing on PLI filed with P&H High Court about the Unscrupulous rise in the EDC (External Development Charges) by HUDA (Haryana Urban Development Authority)..

Those in know, would be aware that many individual investors as well as a local, home grown association rising to the cause of the deprived, "The GFWA (myfaridabad.in)" had taken a brave step of taking Huda to court after investors have succumbed Unjustified, excessive and unwarranted increase in EDC by HUDA without any development for last 6 years!!!. Huda has earlier in another case been slapped a fine by H&P High Court in a similar case filed by a NGO- Surge in Faridabad (http://www.hindustantimes.com/Court-sla ... 2437.aspx; http://www.surgegurgaon.org/edc.html; http://www.indianexpress.com/news/expla ... er/781994/)

Please check details at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GO- ... t?hl=en_GB"
BlessU

Postby BlessU » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:21 pm

sanjoy.narayan@hindustantimes.com
EDITIOR IN CHIEF HINDUSTAN TIMES.. CHOKE HIS INBOX MATES
BlessU

Re: Mass Protest against HUDA

Postby Nibha28 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:14 am

Friends: Help needed

I am unable to post comment:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GO- ... t?hl=en_GB.
Can somebody help?

Saraswati
Nibha28
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Nibha28 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:46 am

Dear Friends,

I have sent my complaint :

editorinchief@tribuneindia.com, tribune chief editor,sanjoy.narayan@hindustantimes.com
Your Registration Number is : GOVHY/E/2011/00420
minister-mud@nic.in,secyurban@nic.in

Hope others are doing the same. Let's keep up the momentum.

Saraswati
Nibha28
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gauravarora » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:01 pm

I have also lodged a complaint on http://www.pgportal.gov.in/Grievance.aspx and got the confirmatory message which is " Your Grievance has been registered vide Registration number DOURD/E/2011/00489 .Please quote the same in your future correspondance".

So, please keep lodging complaints. and keep updating your count. I guess mine is 2nd. So, please take up this count till it reaches a worthy figure.

Regards,
Gaurav
gauravarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:06 pm

i post the massage to all
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development