Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss, get the latest news and developments in the Greater Faridabad region

Will you join the Protest and fight for your rights?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:02 pm

Yes, I will join
91%

15.rajat, 7rubul, AAN111, abhisaxena, akash_grover, akashsaxena, akhileshgupta, amahesh, amathur.bernafon, amit.nagpal, anju_munjal, ANUJ GARG, arpitkumar, arunkumarkadian, ashish_bhatia, ashoka2002inin, ashutoshkoul, atul7sri, bhasinpanks, bhatt, bir, brijseggi, bverma_25, chandreshohri, chaudharyvk, CHITRA, cujatin, davesh, dearkundan, dheerajjain, dinesh_gupta25017, Dr. Chitra, drajitpratap, dube_s, gauravarora, ghoshdebasis3, GKudesia, gopalvijay, hanitahuja, harvinder1980, kamalkants, KamalP, kamleshmaurya, kbg_79, kghosh72, kittu, kreetesh, kriday, kumarashish, manishgarg, mbhattacharya, Monabanerjee2006, mukesh.safety, mukesha, naresh_dhawan75, nchitkara, Nibha28, pal0723, pankajar, pankajhans, Parmod, pramodnet74, praveenkumar, pravinjha, Puneet, puneet112, pushkarnavickey, rajeevsrivastav, rajesh3107, ratanbirkalra, ravipratap83, Reshmi, rizgr8, rohit.mattoo, rvm, s1joshi, SachinSatija, sagar.rajbhar, sainidk, sardana.ayush, satish@ymcaie.in, satyashiva, sendtomanish, shankar, shefanikaushik, shubhohere, SKD, sreeradhey, ssp142000, subodh_dipali, Sudhanshu, sudhirmadaan, sumeetbhatia, surinderk, tkgupta29@ymail.com, tulinder, varunsharma, Vicky0909, vikramchoudhury, vineet, vivagarwal, vivekhasija, vkagrawall, webmaster, yadav_ajay, Yakkshita, yash.monga, ysingh11
No, I cannot join
9%

ajit_ponds, amitkd.pharm, manojmilan81, mlals19, rajatgautam, sirohionline, SMalhotra, sunilkbansal, tbkarmakar, Vivek_Singh, vkbans

Total votes : 119

Re: Mass Protest against HUDA and Builders for neglecting Greater Faridabad- Sunday 13th November 2011

Postby ashoka2002inin » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:08 am

GFWA team,
I had discussion few of the property dealers to join our protest and they are ready to join it. However most of them were not aware about this but when I told them to about this. They immediately showed their eagerness to join it. They might come with banners alno with their staff members. Most of them are also having the plots / floors in GF areas.

In view of above I would request you to hang the banners at the vicinity of the GF so that everybody would be aware about this protest. There are some new posts and news in the newspapers but it is nt enough.

So lets join hand togther and make this protest a grand success.

:flag:
ashoka2002inin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Mass Protest against HUDA and Builders for neglecting Greater Faridabad- Sunday 13th November 2011

Postby yadav_ajay » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:43 am

Hi All,

This is really surprising that after so much effort we are not able to get the much participation of members.

Pankaj ( pankajh@hcl.com) : I Will send you all details, I given the Media release to NBT, Dainik Jagran, Bhaskar, and Hindustan. Also I would be sending you all the details which you asked.

Banners and Poster will start from Saturday

Friends, Many time we asked our Forum members to support us for the organizing the event. But no one shown interest and even not send their nomination.

If you think, that everything will happen without doing anything and Government will do something for the benefits of Gr. FBD area and still believing the Govt. and if peoples thinks that nothing will happen if one person not joins this protest.
Then I'm sorry to say...you are on wrong track...

This Fight is not only my fight it is yours..
Anyway,

To give the Final touch and to allocate the work we are calling one small meeting of all volunteers, who can be part of organizing team. Details as follows:

venue : Town park, Sec-12 Faridabad
Time : 11:00AM
Date : 5th Nov'11 (Sat
)

So anyone interested to join that meeting are most welcomed (pls share your name/ph no. at Core@myfaridabad.in)
Would prefer, if you come with some ideas, suggestions, and can share the responsibility.

Note: I had discussion with NeharPar Farmer ‘s Leader to join our protest , but they shown their inability to join us. As agenda of both of us are different. But they are ready to support from back.
Because, we both (Home buyers and farmers) are victim of Haryana Government.

regards
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashoka2002inin » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:11 am

Dear Ajay,
I do appreciate your sincere efforts and I beleive that everyone is with you. My mobile no is 9871320303 and you can allocate any work to me. On this Saturday, I am not available becasue of some persobal commitment but I am readily available becasue it is my work and it is my money for which i am not getting value.

Actually most of us are working and I beleive that we all are working MNC and it is very difficult to spare the time from our day to day work. Apart from this, on weekends, everybody has their commitments and somehow our laziness is also responsible becasue we think that weekends are for taking rest. But this time, our priority is take value for our money and this is good chance to avail it.

Anyway, this time we are ready to rock and show our internal hidden talents.

I am meeting to the property builders on this weekend (Sunday) near Sai Mandir (almost 50 dealers are there) and shall request them to join us.
ashoka2002inin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby abhishekgera » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:21 pm

This is my FB status...

‎13th November...Mass protest against HUDA and Hooda for stalling development is Greater Faridabad where investors have pumped 50,000 Crores.
abhishekgera
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby RSHYAMGARG » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Yes I will join the protest alongwith all my family members.
RSHYAMGARG

Postby siwachss » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:02 pm

I WILL JOIN WITH MY 5 FRIENDS
siwachss
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gopalvijay » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:12 pm

I shall be joining with my friends.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pankajar » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:44 pm

http://www.myfaridabad.in/forum/this-is-time-to-pull-up-socks-to-protest-against-builders-and-huda-government-t850.html

Now or never, Wake up investors. This is time when we need to show Huda and Hooda that "Hum Tumhari Lagane Wale hain" SADDA HAQ AITHE RAKH .

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please this time we required huge crowd otherwise we are not able to ring the bell. This is not my battle this is our battle

Pankaj Arora
pankajar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rgarg123 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:00 pm

I will also join this protest with 2 frnds :flag:
rgarg123

Postby dpbahuguna » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:58 am

Yes I will join!

Thanks
Digamber
dpbahuguna

Postby ashoka2002inin » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:05 pm

Dear Ajay,
Can we go for an ad in the newspaper apealling to the investors / buyers to join the protest.
ashoka2002inin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gopalvijay » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:11 pm

I also feel that we must spread our call through ads and pamplets in Newspapers. It is an all out battle which is to be won by us. In that case our approach should be more aggressive.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Sushil Gather » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:32 pm

Yes I will join ..............
Sushil Gather

Postby s.biswadeep@gmail.com » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:51 pm

I confirm my presence.

Biswadeep
s.biswadeep@gmail.com

Postby pal0723 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:59 am

I will join.

Anindya Pal
pal0723
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Greater Faridabad News & Development